Silicone Hall of Fame

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Mark, did your junk return to its original size after the silicone was removed? Did the surgeon get all of it? What consistency did the removed silicone have? (Hope I am not asking too many questions.)

No problem. I don't mind answering questions that I find interesting.

If you look at my gallery, you'll see that it now looks mostly normal. I did lose about 1.5" in length, and I still haven't figured out why that happened.

Can any of the guys here imagine losing 1.5" in length?! As everyone here (especially) knows, penis size is VERY important to a guy's ego. Needless to say, I'm not thrilled with having a shorter dick. Some of the silicone is still there, however, so at least my dick is thick, although it's a little lumpy.

I don't know much about the consistency of the removed silicone, but the surgeon did weigh it after he removed it all, and he told me it weighed six pounds. :eek:

Reactions: Rockoncoxon

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Revolting. Rediculous. Absurd. UGH.

Gee thanx for your fucking contribution. :mad:

Mister Mark, I have seen that video at least a dozen times... I think that I have memorized your dialogue. lol!!!! I am a huge fan and have always been fascinated by silicone pumpers. I just loved it in the video when you asked him if he wanted to touch it! You are fuckin' famous man... that video has been viewed by millions of people. So I guess that DaveXXL had to take the silicone out too... I heard about it on Newart. I am soooo glad that you only lost 1.5 inches in length which is most likely due to the scar tissue that has formed around the tunica that has led to your shrinkage. How about some good old fashioned PE to get your lost length back?

Do you vacuum pump anymore or did you ever?

Anyway... big fan here Mark and I am stoked to have you here posting again!!! :smile:

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Gee thanx for your fucking contribution. :mad:

Mister Mark, I have seen that video at least a dozen times... I think that I have memorized your dialogue. lol!!!! I am a huge fan and have always been fascinated by silicone pumpers. I just loved it in the video when you asked him if he wanted to touch it! You are fuckin' famous man... that video has been viewed by millions of people. So I guess that DaveXXL had to take the silicone out too... I heard about it on Newart. I am soooo glad that you only lost 1.5 inches in length which is most likely due to the scar tissue that has formed around the tunica that has led to your shrinkage. How about some good old fashioned PE to get your lost length back?

Do you vacuum pump anymore or did you ever?

Anyway... big fan here Mark and I am stoked to have you here posting again!!! :smile:

Hi tripod. Thanks for the kind words. :smile:

I believe that DaveXXL did have a medical reason to remove the silicone, but like me, I think he was just ready to let it go and move on to a new phase.

I never vacuum pumped, but I am interested in what you said about the loss of length. It sounds like you know something about it. I've even talked to a urologist who couldn't figure out how I lost some length, so I'm impressed with you!

TallHungLB

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I just wanted to say thank you Mister Mark for your honestly and candour. I've been following your path for about a decade now and was seriously considering getting silicone implants in my balls. Not an extreme amount but just enough to fill out my package. I've always held off because I could never be sure how I'd feel about it later in life. It's enlightening to now see you so open about your change of heart and the true reasons for everything you've done.
Thank your for being a role model.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I just wanted to say thank you Mister Mark for your honestly and candour. I've been following your path for about a decade now and was seriously considering getting silicone implants in my balls. Not an extreme amount but just enough to fill out my package. I've always held off because I could never be sure how I'd feel about it later in life. It's enlightening to now see you so open about your change of heart and the true reasons for everything you've done.
Thank your for being a role model.

awww... You're welcome. Thank you. :smile:

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Interesting story. What did it feel like to have balls etc that big? How on earth did you hide it in regular clothes?

It was pretty awesome, really. I loved holding it and feeling it every day that I had it. The drawback was that every time I walked out the door - :eek5: - I was self-conscious about it. It becomes tiring, as I'm sure you can imagine. For someone like me, it's fun to be noticed and to even be seen as eccentric, but when you can't turn it off, it loses some of its appeal.

The only way I could hide it was to wear very baggy jeans and long shirts. That was another thing - I missed wearing regular clothes! Oh, the simple pleasures of life. :biggrin2:

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fascinating -- but I have to admit that I'm more interested in the removal. :rolleyes:

My dermatologist keeps telling me to get a touch of silicone in my laugh lines, but websites warn against it and say that you CAN'T remove silicone once it's under the skin.

What are your thoughts on this?

(Wonderful smile in the video, by the way!)

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My dermatologist keeps telling me to get a touch of silicone in my laugh lines, but websites warn against it and say that you CAN'T remove silicone once it's under the skin.

What are your thoughts on this?

(Wonderful smile in the video, by the way!)

Thank you for the compliment on my smile. :wink:

Silicone is very difficult to remove. If you think you might regret having it injected in your face, then don't do it. There's so many other options out there that can be used as facial fillers. (No, I didn't say "facials". :tongue: )

D_Doewell Dadong

Experimental Member
Media
Got to say its not my cup of tea to be honest. I'd find it to impractical to be honest. It'd be ok to wear it once in a while, but i don't think i could live with the bulk of it and its impracticalities. And the extra cost in soap needed to wash your balls lol

Jhn_Citizen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
MisterMark, just curious, do you have any pictures of your previously-enhanced penis erect?

I'm just wondering if it was possible to tell underneath all of that...

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
MisterMark, just curious, do you have any pictures of your previously-enhanced penis erect?

I'm just wondering if it was possible to tell underneath all of that...

Nope, it wasn't possible to tell that I was erect just by looking at it; however, there was definitely a difference in the way it felt when it was erect.

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It was pretty awesome, really. I loved holding it and feeling it every day that I had it. The drawback was that every time I walked out the door - :eek5: - I was self-conscious about it. It becomes tiring, as I'm sure you can imagine. For someone like me, it's fun to be noticed and to even be seen as eccentric, but when you can't turn it off, it loses some of its appeal.

The only way I could hide it was to wear very baggy jeans and long shirts. That was another thing - I missed wearing regular clothes! Oh, the simple pleasures of life. :biggrin2:

Wow I can't imagine doing this and kudos to you for trying. Judging by yr pics you look way better now. The other was just too extreme. It must be hard to find partners even for a nite? You must have to find fetishists?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
why would want to do that to yourself? and how do you move thru life? how do you work?

I had a vasectomy a few years ago, and I my right nut got a hydrocell. it's a bag within your bag. anyway it swelled up, bigger than my fist, the skin was tight, my jeans were tight. i worked construction and it was in my way when i bent over. the only good thing was I had one hell of a bulge. I have alway been a grower and not a shower, so it attracted attention and it kinda turned me on and I would get a nice chub. it drew the ladies, but pissed my wife off. and the other thing was it hurt when I had sex. I had the hydrocell removed surgically, and that was a relief.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
MY god what does he plan on doing screw a giant because that is the only place that will fit.

Surely you jest? You can't be that ignorant can one?:rolleyes:

I remember seeing you for the very first time with my now husband Mr. Ed in Mass. and thinking that must be incredibly hard to walk with and what does he do about clothing? Custom made? You've already answered my questions but did you love the noteriety? I must say I read every article that even hinted having you appear in it's pages!
I adored you!
I also loved how shy you came off to me in some of the films I saw.
I remember hearing about the problems you were having with the silicone moving and such and reading that you may have to have it removed.
I thought you said it was causing problems with your immune systems.
Is that correct?
I just want to say that I totally agree with
tripod in his assement of you and he is also a great guy!
I'm a big pumping fan too both for myself and my husband:biggrin1:.
cigarbabe:saevil:

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Judging by yr pics you look way better now.

Thank you.

The other was just too extreme. It must be hard to find partners even for a nite? You must have to find fetishists?

Yeah, there was no way I could feel comfortable "hooking up" with anyone casually, although I did receive emails every day from people who found me interesting and/or attractive. Certainly, the "silicone look" only appeals to a small percentage of people, but I think they all found me! :tongue:

Unfortunately, I'm very self-conscious about my dick now because it's a little strange it its appearance. If you saw it up close, you'd know what I mean. So, I rarely have sex with anyone. I'm thinking about seeing another doctor to talk about doing some cosmetic work on it.

MisterMark

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I remember seeing you for the very first time with my now husband Mr. Ed in Mass. and thinking that must be incredibly hard to walk with and what does he do about clothing? Custom made?

I didn't have to have custom-designed clothing, but I did have some underwear designed for me - mainly for the fun of it.

You've already answered my questions but did you love the noteriety?

Yeah, I did enjoy the notoriety for awhile, but then it got a little old, and I began to feel like it was psychologically boxing me in. My personality is very complex, I think, and so to be known by so many as "that silicone freak" didn't feel right to me.

I adored you!
Aww. Aren't you sweet. Thank you. :smile:

I also loved how shy you came off to me in some of the films I saw.
That's interesting because I've been told by others that I come across as shy. I don't think of myself that way, but obviously, I must come across as shy to some people - or at least reserved.

I remember hearing about the problems you were having with the silicone moving and such and reading that you may have to have it removed. I thought you said it was causing problems with your immune systems. Is that correct?
No. Unfortunately, I came down with pneumonia soon after that interview with the British TV people. I assumed my illness was due to the silicone because I had just been injected again, and the doctors couldn't figure out if I was having trouble breathing because of a silicone embolism or because of pneumonia. It seems hard to believe, but it's true.

The British TV people contacted me when they heard I was ill, and they asked if they could include a statement at the end of the interview that said I was sick and that doctors were unsure if I had pneumonia or a silicone embolism. Well, of course, everyone likes to believe the more dramatic story! This led to word spreading that I became sick due to the silicone. It turned out that I had a severe case of pneumonia.

My decision to have the silicone removed was completely elective. I had no health problems due to it.