Size : Better, different, or both?

D

deleted356736

(a) If you think my language is "inappropriate" (you should write inappropiate instead), try to write some words in Spanish, for instance (provided you are more clever than me, as you words suggest).

(b) this is a place to discuss about anything we want ALWAYS WITH RESPECT for the others, one thing you don't do.

I can write in either French or German if you wish, and you probably speak at least one of those two languages. And when I do write in those languages, I still keep my language civil. You had, what, three four-letter words in there?

Now, there is a difference between the sensations and the pleasure I wrote about, and orgasm. And by sensations, I was writing in the context of intercourse, not comparing intercourse to clitoral stimulation, because that is not what this thread is about.

Initially I never, ever wrote anything about orgasm, never mentioned it once. But I know women, and I know that sex feels fantastic for sex's sake. My wife is really quiet and a little timid with sex, but to hear her little whimpers of pleasure on each of my slow strokes... I know her better than myself and she isn't faking, it feels good to her. Those whimpers tell me it feels more than good. It doesn't need to lead her to orgasm, it just feels terrific for ten minutes or more.

And this is what the thread is about, not if a big cock can give a woman a vaginal orgasm, because most of the time it can't. I know that and my experience is such.

And I have also had women on top of me and hammering hard on my cock, I have felt my glans squashed inside them, I have seen and felt their pleasure at whatever was going on inside them. And I have others who I have hurt. So to be black and white about pain is ridiculous, because I've been there and I know it can feel fantastic to women.

Your language lets you down, as my French lets me down when I write in it. But beyond that, you are too black and white in your attitude, and you need to work on this.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the reply badgirl, and thanks to everyone trying to keep this thread from being further derailed :)

To be sure, I wasn't just asking "is bigger better?" for the umteenth time; I would like a little more depth, if you're willing.

D

deleted356736

Thanks for the reply badgirl, and thanks to everyone trying to keep this thread from being further derailed :)

To be sure, I wasn't just asking "is bigger better?" for the umteenth time; I would like a little more depth, if you're willing.

I understand where you are coming from, and it was a pity that things got out of control. I have often felt that my size is often the excitement of anticipation: that is many women get excited over seeing it and handling it and wrapping their fingers around it and not having their fingers touch and trying hard to fit it in their mouths and so on. Which is fine, because the beauty we men see in our partners doesn't make the actual sex feel any better. But beyond the visual and tactile, does my penis size make sex feel different and / or better to the women I have slept with?

It is an interesting question and it's a shame that no women have responded, just a manic medical student. I am going to ask someone I know who loves to play with various size dildos, and maybe I might get something in a day or two.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This is plain bullshit. It is the clitoris where most of her sensations are. The clitoris and sorrounded labia are the really sensitive parts of the vagina when it comes to orgasms.

Hitting the bottom of the vagina (or the Cul de Sac as many people say) will cause nothing but intense pain to the woman (very similar to the kind of pain a man feels when his testicles are beaten).

It was because of Freud and some other men that this idea of women feeling the most intense orgasms when hitting the bottom of their vaginas was established. It is a mere false myth.

The only purpose of that bullshit called "CDS orgasm" is to make people believe that a woman will always need a penis in order to feel a good orgasm. Plain bullshit.

A big cock might be important as a visual stimulus and when it comes to oral sex. A thick cock might stimulate better the clitoris and labia by means of friction.

But when it comes to female orgasms: a simple finger or a well trained tongue will provide many many many more orgasms than a big cock (because tongue or fingers provides a more specific and intense stimulation in the sensitive parts: clitoris and labia).

The main fuction of penetration isn't to give pleasure to women. In fact, they are the men who feel a stronger stimulation when penetrating (this is biological fact). This way the male ejaculates after a relatively short time and the woman becomes pregnant.

The main function of sex from a biological point of view is the reproduction, not the pleasure.
Your ENTIRE post is bullshit. I come to this conclusion based on my own experiences with my vagina. I have such intensely good sensations from penetration, that I find it hard to believe that men feel it more strongly. In fact, the more I squeeze, the more I feel. CDS orgasms are WAY more intense. By far! They take longer to get, but once it happens it's indescribable and violent. I first started having cul-de-sac orgasms with big, jelly dildos, but eventually started having them during intercourse, even with smaller guys. There's a spot my dude has found on the posterior wall that causes me to sob and laugh uncontrollably during orgasm. Freaky, but excellent! His fingers can reach that spot, but it's honestly just not as good. It's better if I can feel his weight on me. Fingers cannot do this consistently like his penis can. I can have very good g-spot orgasms by hand, and I used to not be able to have them during sex. Once I could though, I noticed it wasn't the same as g-spot orgasms given manually. In this case it's just different- not better, not worse.

I don't give a flying fuck what the biological purpose for sex is. My only use for sex is pleasure. I've had a whole lot of sex, and never once tried to get pregnant. I've been fucking regularly for 13 years now without ever conceiving once! I'm going to fuck my man four times a week for the next 4-5 years without delivering any babies whether we conceive or don't. Our sex is purely for the fun.

I'm sorry you don't know how to give a cul-de-sac orgasm. Maybe you aren't a bad lover, but you sound awful! You need to talk to some women, read some books, get more experience. I'm glad i never encountered a man like you when I was single, because what little you know about female pleasure barely cracks the surface, but you think you know it all, and probably wouldn't let a woman teach you. You seem kind of insistent for someone who lacks the equipment.

I have had sex with men whose penises ranged in size from 4.5" to 10". Those are real numbers. I found the sex to be different at the extreme ends of that scale, but not better or worse. I had amazing sex all throughout my experiences.

kazooplayer

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I understand where you are coming from, and it was a pity that things got out of control. I have often felt that my size is often the excitement of anticipation: that is many women get excited over seeing it and handling it and wrapping their fingers around it and not having their fingers touch and trying hard to fit it in their mouths and so on. Which is fine, because the beauty we men see in our partners doesn't make the actual sex feel any better. But beyond the visual and tactile, does my penis size make sex feel different and / or better to the women I have slept with?

It is an interesting question and it's a shame that no women have responded, just a manic medical student. I am going to ask someone I know who loves to play with various size dildos, and maybe I might get something in a day or two.

I appreciate that man.

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Originally Posted by cbrmale http://www.lpsg.org/images/buttons/viewpost.gif
I have read that the sensation of length adds to pressure and friction at the vaginal cuff where most of her sensations are, that is that each stroke is longer and therefore more satisfying. .

This is plain bullshit.
It's actually true for some females, myself included.

Hitting the bottom of the vagina (or the Cul de Sac as many people say)
Cervix?
Never heard it called a type of street end before.

will cause nothing but intense pain to the woman (very similar to the kind of pain a man feels when his testicles are beaten).
Yes, but this is like a good/bad pain (not for everyone).
Yes, it's painful, but it's damn hot too. I beg to be hammered.

But when it comes to female orgasms: a simple finger or a well trained tongue will provide many many many more orgasms than a big cock (because tongue or fingers provides a more specific and intense stimulation in the sensitive parts: clitoris and labia).

This is true + false. Not every woman gets off on average cock sizes either.
I was never able to cum during sex until I have a BIG cock. Length def. helps when pulling in and out, it lasts longer with every stroke.

Clitoral stimulation is often a 'different' type of climax anyway. It's hard to compare the two. But the first penetrative orgasm was mind blowing.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Cervix?

the cervix and the cul de sac are not the same thing. If a dude bumps your cervix, that IS very likely to be excruciating. However, there is an area located both posterior and superior to the cervix. Your lover may be able to reach this without bumping your cervix, especially once you are fully aroused, and your cervix moves slightly, getting out of the way. In this diagram, the cervix is in the way. I assure you, when you get ready, it shifts and your lover can then get all the way into you without causing pain. In fact, it sounds to me like you've already felt this.

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was never able to cum during sex until I have a BIG cock. Length def. helps when pulling in and out, it lasts longer with every stroke.

Clitoral stimulation is often a 'different' type of climax anyway. It's hard to compare the two. But the first penetrative orgasm was mind blowing.

Yeah sorta similar for me I never ever had an orgasm not even 1 before my bf. 1 thing is tho sometimes guys on here assume oh if like big obv. I wanna go try even bigger and bigger and honestly its not like that. Besides that I dont go looking for random dicks haha but I dont really see what the point of bigger would be I think it would just be extra. Anyway for me its my anterior fornix, I used to not know what it was my bf calls it my magic spot but someone on lpsg told me thats my anterior fornix and I looked it up and yeah that's it :biggrin1:.

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media
Your ENTIRE post is bullshit. I come to this conclusion based on my own experiences with my vagina. I have such intensely good sensations from penetration, that I find it hard to believe that men feel it more strongly. In fact, the more I squeeze, the more I feel. CDS orgasms are WAY more intense. By far! They take longer to get, but once it happens it's indescribable and violent. I first started having cul-de-sac orgasms with big, jelly dildos, but eventually started having them during intercourse, even with smaller guys. There's a spot my dude has found on the posterior wall that causes me to sob and laugh uncontrollably during orgasm. Freaky, but excellent! His fingers can reach that spot, but it's honestly just not as good. It's better if I can feel his weight on me. Fingers cannot do this consistently like his penis can. I can have very good g-spot orgasms by hand, and I used to not be able to have them during sex. Once I could though, I noticed it wasn't the same as g-spot orgasms given manually. In this case it's just different- not better, not worse.

I don't give a flying fuck what the biological purpose for sex is. My only use for sex is pleasure. I've had a whole lot of sex, and never once tried to get pregnant. I've been fucking regularly for 13 years now without ever conceiving once! I'm going to fuck my man four times a week for the next 4-5 years without delivering any babies whether we conceive or don't. Our sex is purely for the fun.

I'm sorry you don't know how to give a cul-de-sac orgasm. Maybe you aren't a bad lover, but you sound awful! You need to talk to some women, read some books, get more experience. I'm glad i never encountered a man like you when I was single, because what little you know about female pleasure barely cracks the surface, but you think you know it all, and probably wouldn't let a woman teach you. You seem kind of insistent for someone who lacks the equipment.

I have had sex with men whose penises ranged in size from 4.5" to 10". Those are real numbers. I found the sex to be different at the extreme ends of that scale, but not better or worse. I had amazing sex all throughout my experiences.

can I hear more about you sobbing and whimpering and babbling while you orgasm I REALLY liked reading that

TheRob

Legendary Member
Media

Cervix?
Never heard it called a type of street end before.

Yes, but this is like a good/bad pain (not for everyone).
Yes, it's painful, but it's damn hot too. I beg to be hammered.

This is true + false. Not every woman gets off on average cock sizes either.

may I hear more about your begging to be hammered

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well as I have mentioned previously, I have a tilted pelvis :wink:
I don't have a diagram of that :biggrin1:

Ah. I see what you're getting at. Still, he's talking about something different, not the cervix.

can I hear more about you sobbing and whimpering and babbling while you orgasm I REALLY liked reading that
You've changed my words. I never said whimpering, or babbling. Seems you don't need my input for this off-topic fantasy.

poizen-ivy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Mr_Cumalot

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually a lot of guys have a misconception on what they are "doing" to their lady friends. So many guys think hitting the cervix shows they are endowed, yet the position the cervix is lying in can depend on the time of the month and the arousal of the girl and could logically be struck by a 5 inch cock. The back wall of the vagina being HIT could cause pain, but this is probably only likely with a 9 inch+ cock. As AlteredEgo explains a cul de sac/posterior/bla bla orgasm is within reach for even smaller than average cocks, despite thoughts on this site that you, again, require 8+ inches or something.

I think that all reads right. Correct me where wrong ladies.

Egg on my face though in that my girl has said she thinks my size led to some cervix issues we had where I kept hitting it. But this was because it had swollen up through some hefty sessions. She thinks my girth caused it. Possible?

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is what i wrote above true girls?

Every man I've been with has bottomed out on me. I have been with men as small as 4.5" and as long as 10". I don't like having my cervix bumped. It's very painful, and the pain travels all the way to my ovaries. Sex is over at this point, until I recover. I do like firm, percussive or constant pressure on my cul de sac, however. I find that a man's ability to reach that point seems determined mostly by position.

This is true for ME. I think just as male genitals do come in a variety of shapes and sizes, so too do female genitals.

I have no idea what your ex's cervix problems are, or how they came about. Did she not like what you were doing at the time? I mean, if she consented, the blame (if there is blame to be placed) is hers. She's got to be more responsible for the condition of her own body than anyone else, does she not?

Last edited: