Size Estimate requested - anecdote included

enormouslyaverage

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(skips to asterisks to skip the backstory)

So, tonight while pursuing and then participating in a very unexpected encounter with my current girlfriend, who is a former lesbian of 5+ years prior to my acquaintance, and her absolute best friend I was given an almost laughable compliment about my penis. And I'll be up front, yes we were all drunk as skunks. I still am, for that matter.

My gf of over a year now is obviously accustomed to my (by LPSG standards anyway,) slightly above average size. Her friend however, who was had my penis described to her on a few drunken nights I would assume (if not shown a picture even), was shocked, borderlining on scared by my thickness and length - which is quite large, but nothing freakish by any stretch.

My request here is for you fine folks, who are well-versed in estimates and real-life comparisons, to take a stab at my size in this picture - http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/data/500/6182.JPG

It's not the best gauge of things due to picture quality, I know, but it's the most recent and I'm very curious as to your guesses here. FYI to those cheating in my gallery, the measured pics in are no longer accurate. Close, but not quite.

I ask because my gf's friend has been sooooo mislead in times past it seems that she's almost positive in her claim that I am over 8.5"L and her words here, verbatim, "I hardly even notice thickness on guys, unless it's really big let alone guess their damn measurements. You....have....it's fuckin' THICK as fuck! Good enough answer?"

Measurement is posted below in suuuuper tiny and also WHITE print. Copy/paste to view.
7.25-7.5"L at absolute MAX by 6.25"G (or 6.5" if wearing cock ring). And to the PE'ers who question the effectiveness of their time spent PEing - I am proof it works. Or at the very least, proof that a guy who hits puberty at age 14/15 can still procure some minimal growth into the early 20's<BR>

Last edited: