Size preference, length, girth discussions

And i am sure that all of u viewed my dick pics ��

Nope. Didn't click.

This images are important attachments related to my topic
And my topic proper place is here bc i only want to ask women

Great. So post in HERE http://www.lpsg.com/182337-size-preference-length-girth-discussions.html Not in the "ask a woman". There's a specifically designated thread for men to post about their dick to try and get feedback in the "women's issues" section.
 
Why do you think that is? Because you're posting your dick pics where you shouldn't be. Use your brain.


Off topic... but not really...


SK... I have :rofl: ! You are fantastic :biggrin1:

please DON'T fuck off!! :wink:


Nope. Didn't click.



Great. So post in HERE http://www.lpsg.com/182337-size-preference-length-girth-discussions.html Not in the "ask a woman". There's a specifically designated thread for men to post about their dick to try and get feedback in the "women's issues" section.

^^^ THIS...

PS... Women read these forums as well (at least the ones who wish to rate, compare, or give feedback.)


Come on, guy... get with the program!
 
Last edited:
This is main idea of my thread :/

And who don't want to see it jst don't open the images :/ :/ :/ :/
Stop posting your dick pictures where the site rules prohibit. If the pictures are the main point of this thread, the whole thread is in the wrong place just like all the others. It doesn't matter if you only want women to look. The rules were the rules before you signed up and agreed to abide by them, and you are no special snow flake exception.

Expect only women to look? On a site where most of the members are gay men? Laughable. Even posted here, do you really think those 7 or 8 views were women? Nah. Most of the women who replied to your pathetic, manipulative bullshit do not click links in SPH threads. I'm betting those clicks were moderators trying to decide how to vote on what to do with this thread, and wether or not to ban you from either this section or the whole site for repeatedly disregarding the rules.
 
No one is speaking nice here !!!
I feel like i am in the middle of a war
And u r my enemies

Plz be nice and don't overdo it !
And lets say that u r right and i posted it in the wrong place
Are u injured of this post :/ !!!! or killed !!!!
don't be people who only complain #
 
No one is speaking nice here !!!
I feel like i am in the middle of a war
And u r my enemies

Plz be nice and don't overdo it !
And lets say that u r right and i posted it in the wrong place
Are u injured of this post :/ !!!! or killed !!!!
don't be people who only complain #

Bullshit. I was fucking helpful and even gave you a link to where you CAN post and won't get chewed out for it. Don't act like such a fucking martyr. You used up my patience for a whiny, self-indulgent SPH-er for the day.
 
Bullshit. I was fucking helpful and even gave you a link to where you CAN post and won't get chewed out for it. Don't act like such a fucking martyr. You used up my patience for a whiny, self-indulgent SPH-er for the day.

Ok but i am sure u saw my dick
 
No one is speaking nice here !!!
I feel like i am in the middle of a war
And u r my enemies

Plz be nice and don't overdo it !
And lets say that u r right and i posted it in the wrong place
Are u injured of this post :/ !!!! or killed !!!!
don't be people who only complain #

I also call BS.

There have been several ladies who were doing their best to be helpful to you.

I even laid out several thoughts that "should have been" helpful. Not a single one was hateful (as you imply).

You are not a martyr. No one has done you any injustice.
You are simply being hard headed about accepting the fact that you don't understand the rules around here.

This is said in as much kindness as possible... but men you like truly try out patience here.

BTW... no one has complained more than you.
 
Hello all :)

So is does anyone have a criteria for what they personally consider small, medium, large, huge..? Also: What is your preferred size/model for dildos?

Cheers!!
 
Hi

I have a newish boyfriend. He's just about 6.5" girth and just over 7" length. For background, I'm told I'm very tight.

I'm finding that I'm getting inflamed a little at the opening of my vagina. I've tried using a lube (and to be honest I'm always sipping wet anyway) and it isn't making any difference. Is there anything I can do? At the moment we spend the night together once a week or so, and have a lot of sex. It then takes a couple of days for me to feel back to normaI. We're having a weekend away soon and obviously inwant to be able to have sex the whole weekend :-/
 
Welcome to LPSG. Repost this to your own thread either here in Women's issues, or in Sex with A Large Penis. Otherwise, I fear your discussion may get lost in the shuffle, and I'm sure you'd like to get as much helpful advice as possible.

My new boyfriend and I struggle with his girth too. Like you, I also have NO problem making my own natural lube, and tend to be dripping wet by the time we go for penetration. But I find that sometimes with him I am too eager, and jump the gun. I'm so turned on by him that I feel like I don't need a lot of foreplay, and I have been known to encourage him to fuck me right away. This is a no-no. No matter how horny I am, my body just needs him to prepare the way first, and short-cuts are unacceptable. I find we have to do enough oral and fingering first, in addition to the kissing, dry-humping, any role play we might be trying out, and all nine yards. While making sure there has been enough preparation makes it less likely that I will get little abrasions and tears at my opening (which is what happens to me rather than inflammation) There is one more thing I have been doing that helps. I masturbate regularly with a dildo that is as thick as his erection, and a good bit longer. This gives me practice with the best angles, regular exposure to slightly more length which allows me to let him be much more aggressive much faster, and regular exposure to the girth, which has helped me open up to him faster. I only see my dude 4 times a year, a few days at a time. So, for me, this step has been critical. When I see him, I need to be able to fuck him several days in a row because it will be months before I see him again. Anyway, this is what works for me. Good luck to you.