Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm not going to get into the argument, but the easiest way to verify size is too show pictures of the measurements or put a common object in the picture as a size reference. If this guy is 6'4' and 300lb, that probably is an 8". If he is 5'8" and 180lb, probably not.

I will say that penises do not always cooperate while measuring and taking pictures. When your thinking about holding a ruler and snapping a picture. You are not thinking about what got you hard.
That’s why I have lots of angles and objects.

Reactions: confidential36

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Opinions on my size?
Measuring photos included in my album.
View media item 2861521View media item 2929831

My opinion is that your cock is most guy's dream cock.... you break 6" in girth, look to be 8" long, aesthetically very appealing, nice pronounced ridge to your head.... it is gorgeous and impressive!

I would service that beast in a heartbeat! Stroke it, suck it, and love to feel it go deep into me!

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Curious If my size is considered big 7x5.75..?

Oh come on! Wondering???? All you need to do is Google it and find size data charts and easily see you are well above average in both length AND definitely girth! You got a big dick! Not gigantic, but definitely bigger than most men on the planet!

That is if you are measuring it accurately and honestly! Seems many don't around here!

Hey thanks for the fast reply!
Kinda new here on the forum so I was just wondering what the consensus is here regarding average / big size. Everyone here seems to be gigantic lol. That kinda made me secondguess myself. Also everyone here seems to measure very loose...
My measurements vary heavily aswell depending on how I measure I range between 6.5 and 7.5 in length. 6.5 if I dont push in and 7.5 if i push the ruler in max. Anyway some dude just commented and supposedly Im small... guess thats just part of being on this forum.