Size Queens

So my question is for larger guys. Do you get annoyed at other men for fetishizing your penis size? Or is it a turn on that they worship you for it?

I'll admit that I fantasize and fetishize the thought of being with someone with an enormous wang but....it's honestly easier to deal with an average sized man overall. I think being in a relationship with someone who was huge would be really difficult to keep him satisfied sexually.

Reactions: lttle1

I'm not a fan of being fetishised or worshipped but It's fun when another dude likes my member, just a little bit more special than other parts of my body.
When they're into my feet I don't get it. I get it when they're into my cock.

Reactions: lightining

MuscledHorse

Superior Member
Media
Atlanta, Georgia, United States of America
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It does not bother me at all. I love when I see a guy checking out my crotch and especially in the locker room, showers, restrooms or the like, where I can bee naked. When I see a guy that can't stop looking at it I will often thank him as a way of starting the conversation or just turn so he can get an even better view. I have let so many guys grope and fondle my thick cock that it's practically a way of saying 'hello' with me. I consider it a great compliment that guys are so attracted to my meat and make me an object of their Lust.

It does not bother me at all. I love when I see a guy checking out my crotch and especially in the locker room, showers, restrooms or the like, where I can bee naked. When I see a guy that can't stop looking at it I will often thank him as a way of starting the conversation or just turn so he can get an even better view. I have let so many guys grope and fondle my thick cock that it's practically a way of saying 'hello' with me. I consider it a great compliment that guys are so attracted to my meat and make me an object of their Lust.
I can see why. I just look at it and my heartrate goes up and my butt puckers with anticipation lol.

peachbumbttm

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

That’s because you are so hot ;)