Size queens.

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by SideWinderSleeps, Jul 15, 2009.

1. SideWinderSleeps

SideWinderSleeps New Member

Size queens or women who know the exact size and circumfrence of their perfect penis and reject anyone who does not stand up to it are whores and total freaks. Same with men who are like this. Anyone else agree?

2. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    My home is wherever reality seems elastic and the
    this is completely offensive and i do not agree.

you know what, too? it's sexually oppressive nonsense.

3. utopia08

utopia08 New Member

Some girls just know what they want, and what turnes them on... I respect that :)

4. tiff86

tiff86 New Member

No that comment is totally pointless and judgmental and it's really lame cuz if you actually look on here anytime guys ask questions about really specific sizes all the women say the question is pointless and silly. Anyway if people ask me on here am I a size queen I say whaddya mean because I dont even know what a size queen is everyone has a diff definition.

#4 tiff86, Jul 15, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 15, 2009
  5. 4socratease

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Sounds like a simple case of personal preferences-----would much rather have a candid expression of what turns someone on---even if I'm not the one!!

6. X_inch

X_inch New Member

Albums:
    Well, this is a pretty generalized statement. If those requirements are essential for a person to find the "right" qualities in another then fine. At least its honest. Its better than saying "all I want is a nice guy who treats me well etc" and then leaving that guy, or worse yet cheating cause he doesnt measure up.

So what if someone puts a specific "size" on what they want, if it makes them happy then thats all that really matters.

7. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

A lot of guys seem not to understand the following:

Women have the right to "reject" your penis from their vagina for any reason they damn well please. They do not need to justify this rejection on some sort of philosophical basis.

If you were the one being penetrated, I strongly suspect that you would find your own personal prejudices and preferences quite sufficient reasons for accepting or rejecting the person hoping to penetrate you.

8. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Let me guess... some girl finally got down to laying the pipe with you, you finally pull your pants down, she giggles and leaves.

Am I close?

Fucking idiot.

9. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:
    Very true. One problem of many with obscuring what you really find attractive is that it denies gratification and denies your partners the sincerity of the romantic gestures they receive. Which in extreme situations jeopardizes a relationship or family.

10. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Yeah, what she said.

I like your response better than mine. More eloquent.

11. Daisy

Gold Member

well said..I like this guy!!

12. ejection_handle

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I agree, I'm a freak. Where am I supposed to draw the line at what I can and can not find sexually appealing?

#12 ejection_handle, Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 16, 2009
  13. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

....as a hardcore Size Queen, ( defined as I sleep with men 9 x6 or larger) does this mean I am obsucuring what I find attractive? I hardly think so, it is a preference, that is all.

It does not consititute that I do not seek other criteria such as intelligence, kindness nor witt, however at the end of the day if the guy doesn't have the minimum diemensions I seek forth, then yes he would be disqualified , hence according to your quote you would define me as an "extreme situation" hence jeopordizing a relationship or family?" :frown1:

14. javyn

javyn New Member

Albums:
    Not to fuel the OP's retarted troll fire, but would you be okay with a man rejecting you because of a perceived flaw in your body diamond?

15. Average size guy

Albums:
    Actually, I find sizequeens very attractive so I am glad they are here. I am attracted to and have a very strong preference for a nice ass. I once dated a girl that had no ass at all and It was actually much harder for me to cum during sex....I had to imagine a nice ass in order to cum. Now I wont date a girl unless she at least has a decent ass. When I am with a girl with a nice ass, I have to try NOT to cum during sex. I imagine some girls have this same problem with dick size. Its just a preference.

16. Enid

Gold Member

Albums:

Oh absolutely not -- I wouldn't define you as an extreme situation at all. I wasn't trying to imply that. In fact I'd say you're definitely NOT obscuring what you really find attractive.

What I am saying is that it is good to be honest about what you really find attractive -- it's great that you're open & honest about what you like. An extreme situation is when a person denies what they like and just settles.

I'm not certain how I came across the way you understood it, but at any rate there's my clarification.

17. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo

thank you for clarifying:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:

18. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Diamond, I think your expectations for dick size, combined with other physical/mental attributes would render you hardly getting laid. If some guy had the expectation of a smart female, a gorgeous face, 34DDD natural boobs, long legs, short torso, chess playing, small pussied woman....i'd imagine he'd come across this type once in a life time. And if his most important attibute on her were to be 34DDD breasts, he's probably getting laid by a bunch of dumb ass big-titted women with no common sense/life skills.

The chances of coming across what you are looking for is highly unlikely, but by your posts you'd think you've struck gold everytime you pull a mans pants down. Either youre not that picky about everything else the guy has, outside of his dick, or you are the luckiest woman on the planet to land the package deal everytime you fuck someone new. Which one is it?

19. Penis Aficionado

Gold Member

Gosh, thanks Seaside!

20. crossy

Gold Member

I always have preferred a gal with a nice pair of glasses. A slightly myopic lass,minus 3 diopters max. Love the rimless type specs. Could care less about the ass, clit. Lady must know who Stephen Sondheim is. Like average size guy "I have to try NOT to cum during sex" if the glasses aren't removed. (This is too wierd, Crossy will stop)

Draft saved Draft deleted