Size queens.

This thread doesn't make any sense to me.

Sex is for the man's pleasure, first and foremost. That's the purpose of it. If a woman enjoys it that's great, but how is that the least bit important? It shouldn't matter if the woman gets anything out of it.

Can I get an amen heya!!?!??
so what you're saying is that you're a really boring and unsatisfying fuck? :smile:
 
^^^
whoa whoa whoa hey now, you got me all wrong baby. I kick ass at pleasing women, I'm just saying, that's not my goal, not realy even on my mind, when i screw em. It's just sort of a nice byproduct of me doing my own thing for my own pleasure.
 
I think the only people who are offended by size queens are guys with small dicks. imho. So what's wrong with having something you like and only that? I don't like tomatoes. So why would I eat them?

Isn't that like saying only minorities have a problem with racism?

I disagree. You can't compare something like a preference to racism.

1) I believe people are born straight, bi or gay and the same goes for sexual preferences/fetishes. The difference is, these sexual preferences/fetishes are unknown to the person until they see, or experience the preference/fetish and it does something to their mind and body that they can't ignore or change.

No one is born a racist, they're taught that way by ignorant parents, friends and media. A sizequeen is born a sizequeen but just doesn't know it until they experience "size" and it triggers something in them. Once that trigger is pulled they can't take it back even if they want to. A racist can always be taught better unless they're too stupid to see better. In that case, they were born stupid not racist.

2) It can be an anatomical thing, so once again something they were born with that they can't change. Men are born with all different shapes and sizes of penises so why would it be any different for women's vaginas? A larger penis is going to feel much more pleasurable for a woman with a larger vagina and in extreme cases if they can't feel a smaller penis then they can't get any pleasure out of it, no matter how badly they want to. If the key doesn't fit, then the lock isn't going to work. Nobody is meant to be unconditionally sexually compatible with everyone they meet.

Sizequeens have a preference, they don't go putting down people that don't have large penises, they don't treat them with disrespect, they don't attack them, and they don't teach their kids to hate them. They simply choose not to sleep with them and when it comes to sex, you can never be too choosy.

Ok there's my rant, I could keep going but I'll sit back and see what happens for now. lol
 
I disagree. You can't compare something like a preference to racism.

1) I believe people are born straight, bi or gay and the same goes for sexual preferences/fetishes. The difference is, these sexual preferences/fetishes are unknown to the person until they see, or experience the preference/fetish and it does something to their mind and body that they can't ignore or change.

No one is born a racist, they're taught that way by ignorant parents, friends and media. A sizequeen is born a sizequeen but just doesn't know it until they experience "size" and it triggers something in them. Once that trigger is pulled they can't take it back even if they want to. A racist can always be taught better unless they're too stupid to see better. In that case, they were born stupid not racist.

2) It can be an anatomical thing, so once again something they were born with that they can't change. Men are born with all different shapes and sizes of penises so why would it be any different for women's vaginas? A larger penis is going to feel much more pleasurable for a woman with a larger vagina and in extreme cases if they can't feel a smaller penis then they can't get any pleasure out of it, no matter how badly they want to. If the key doesn't fit, then the lock isn't going to work. Nobody is meant to be unconditionally sexually compatible with everyone they meet.

Sizequeens have a preference, they don't go putting down people that don't have large penises, they don't treat them with disrespect, they don't attack them, and they don't teach their kids to hate them. They simply choose not to sleep with them and when it comes to sex, you can never be too choosy.

Ok there's my rant, I could keep going but I'll sit back and see what happens for now. lol

I think you missed the point. I wasn't saying that size queens are similiar to racists or that having a preference for large penises was similar to racism. All that I was saying, in a joking manner, was that men with small penises care about size queens because they are the ones who are negatively affected by that preference. Much in the same way that minorities raise the most commotion about racism or how white people complain the most about affirmative action.
 
I think you missed the point. I wasn't saying that size queens are similiar to racists or that having a preference for large penises was similar to racism. All that I was saying, in a joking manner, was that men with small penises care about size queens because they are the ones who are negatively affected by that preference. Much in the same way that minorities raise the most commotion about racism or how white people complain the most about affirmative action.

Ok, my mistake, I thought you were trying to directly compare the two. And I spent all that time writing that out! lol
 
Life is full of things you can't control. The problem with hardcore size queens that really grates with most men is that they will never fit in with their rquirment for that one thing, the size of their penis. If you slate a man's penis, you really f**k his pride over. I may be too short for Miss Pretty or Diamond, but hey, it's a big world, whatever floats your boat.

That said, it is a step too far to mock a guy just for the size of his knob. It's like mocking a guy for his height! I guess you could say I'm a size king,as I prefer women with larger boobs. HOWEVER, I should point out that I love sex with smaller chested girls too, and it's not much difference, I would still be happy with her.

The world needs a giant chill pill.
 
I think a great set of tits is nice to look at, but that doesn't add or diminish the experience. A nice, wet, tight pussy on the other hand changes everything. A dealbreaker is if my baseball fat dick feels like it's ramming through a 4' wide hallway. I'm sure it feels likewise for women.

Life is full of things you can't control.

People are too cynical to believe they have control.

The world needs a giant chill pill.

That, I agree with.
 
you know... everybody seems to think this guy is such an asshole for having his opinion about size queens... but then all of those same people are saying that women are allowed to have whatever preference they want.
why isn't this guy's feelings about size queens acceptable if size queens' feelings about small dicks are acceptable?

I dont think it has anthing to do with his feelings not being acceptable its the way he made the comment calling women (well size queens) "freaks and whores"....
What If a woman got on here and said all guys that like boobs are fucked in the head or all guys with big cocks are freaks....
Its not about the opinion its about the way he worded it!!
 
Girls often talk about penis size thinking they have to choose between size and skill -- like big guys won't try to satisfy and think their size is enough and little guys will try super hard to compensate. But it doesn't always work like that. Sometimes big guys have size that fills you up, and skills and passion that really satisfy too. And sometimes guys don't have skills and they're tiny. People want to pretend like the world is fair that way. Think about all the songs with a message that maybe some rich guy could buy you fancy stuff -- but I can offer you love even though I'm poor. Sometimes poor guys can't offer either and rich guys can offer both. Just depends. But people get expectations about that based on their desire to see fairness.
 
Last edited:
Anyone can reject anyone else for whatevger reason they want. Myself for example _ I do not get the slightest bit turned on with women who are excessively overweight. It just does not make me feel like sex - it does not mean I would have the slightest problem being friends with or working with an overweight person>

Thankfully I rarely get rejected based on size, but it has happened a few times (probably for the opposite erason than most guys though - I get rejected sometimes for being too large. It don;t matter at all if I do or don;t - I am smart enough to know I am not Mr. Perfect to every woman who I find attractive, not are they to me...

Great sex involves many variables, with only part of them being physical. It invloves the looks of teh body, face, the behavior, the attitude, the friendliness, the scent, the grooming, hair color, etc., and many other factors,and everyone is going to have different preferences for each of those factors.

Any guy who gets pissy because a chick is not into him needs to get back in his Corvette & drive away...
 
Hey princess... I just happen to LOVE small boobs!!! I'l spend as much time worshiping your as you like!!!

everyone is entitled to like what they like.

If you're mad at women for liking a certain size guy, than why arent you pissed at guys that only like a certain type of girl? Ive been broken up with cuz my tits weren't big enough, but Im not gonna cry about it, just find a guy that likes the type of girl I am, not the type of girl he wants to change me into being.



well said
 
Girls often talk about penis size thinking they have to choose between size and skill -- like big guys won't try to satisfy and think their size is enough and little guys will try super hard to compensate. But it doesn't always work like that. Sometimes big guys have size that fills you up, and skills and passion that really satisfy too. And sometimes guys don't have skills and they're tiny. People want to pretend like the world is fair that way. Think about all the songs with a message that maybe some rich guy could buy you fancy stuff -- but I can offer you love even though I'm poor. Sometimes poor guys can't offer either and rich guys can offer both. Just depends. But people get expectations about that based on their desire to see fairness.

Well put.
 
I dont think it has anthing to do with his feelings not being acceptable its the way he made the comment calling women (well size queens) "freaks and whores"....
What If a woman got on here and said all guys that like boobs are fucked in the head or all guys with big cocks are freaks....
Its not about the opinion its about the way he worded it!!

I think it's obvious that the OP wrote that after having an experience with a size queen where he didn't measure up to her standards.

If you just remember that his comments make perfect sense.
 
Girls often talk about penis size thinking they have to choose between size and skill -- like big guys won't try to satisfy and think their size is enough and little guys will try super hard to compensate. But it doesn't always work like that. Sometimes big guys have size that fills you up, and skills and passion that really satisfy too. And sometimes guys don't have skills and they're tiny. People want to pretend like the world is fair that way. Think about all the songs with a message that maybe some rich guy could buy you fancy stuff -- but I can offer you love even though I'm poor. Sometimes poor guys can't offer either and rich guys can offer both. Just depends. But people get expectations about that based on their desire to see fairness.

It's rather like people who tell you "common sense is more important than education", they are invariably uneducated and choose to imagine that all educated people don't have any common sense.
 
Size queens or women who know the exact size and circumfrence of their perfect penis and reject anyone who does not stand up to it are whores and total freaks. Same with men who are like this. Anyone else agree?

I don't agree. Only somebody who is so insecure about their sexuality and being able to please their partner would say something like that. The only commonality that size queens have is that they like to have sex with men who are hung. That's it. It does NOT mean that they are sluts or freaks. In fact, I would go as far to say that they want to be in a genuine relationship like most other single women want with a guy who aside from being hung is kind, generous, loving and a good man. Some size queens, like Diamond, at least have enough courage to admit what they want. They may have a tough time finding it, but they're living their lives more honestly than some person who just "settles" for someone who is less than their ideal.

Pretty much the same for guys who are hung. Not all of them are studly oversexed homewreckers who think they can have their way with whatever woman they want. In fact, there's probably tons of hung guys out there that wouldn't even think of being promiscous because of their moral compass. They might not even come close to epitome of sexually appealing man aside from their dick.

For any man who would condone a size queen, just remember to practice what you preach. That would mean you better start dating women who are flat-chested, no butt, not pretty, overweight, etc.