sleeping naked

Late Knight

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i do! and i do it with my very best bud! oh, maybe about 18 years now. and he's NOT cut, but i am. and thats the truth...

D_Scurfielde Skinflute

Experimental Member
Media
The only reason I wouldn't sleep naked, is because the human body sheds anywhere from 20,000 to 40,000 skin cells per minute, and when you're not wearing anything to sleep in all of those skin cells begin to accumulate in your sheets which in turn make them smell. But when I feel like feeling really natural (if I'm horny) I choose to ignore those facts.

D

deleted62

I do and I wash my sheets quite often. :) My woman doesn't. Same thing with walking around the house.

-Z

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The only reason I wouldn't sleep naked, is because the human body sheds anywhere from 20,000 to 40,000 skin cells per minute, and when you're not wearing anything to sleep in all of those skin cells begin to accumulate in your sheets which in turn make them smell. But when I feel like feeling really natural (if I'm horny) I choose to ignore those facts.

Hello!!! Mattress pads and Maytag mean anything to you! LOL

Reactions: Gj816

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i sleep naked. unless its fraking freezing. But most of the time sleep naked when its just me or with girlfriend (reference gallery). But if kids are present in the house - boxers.
I am cut and straight.

knight_71

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i love sleeping naked and have not since fall it is about soon time to get back in the habit
was trying to save oil this winter so kept the house cold. but now it is starting to get warm and want to save on the a/c bill. i did not start sleeping naked until college. asked my one roomate if he minded and he said no he could care less. I wore boxers to bed and hung them on the post of the bunks.
i slept naked very rarely when home. shared a room with my brother. and my mom had a tendency to yank the covers off of me to wake me. dunno if i suprised her on not. i know it came close a few times.

ruggerkit28

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
been sleeping naked since i was about 18 and had left home. problem was my mother kept on buying me pjs for presents; used to leave them unwrapped in a bottom drawer, but chucked them

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I completly agree with GutterBalls. I have always liked sleeeping naked even when I was young. I shared my bed room with two older brothers. I didn not sleep naked then because If they would have known or mom walked in It would not have been fun. Kinda gross when you think about mom walking in and your covers have been kick off and a raging 15yr olds hard on greeting her!
Many times in the summer my cousin and I would go camping and sleep in the tent we always sleept naked and wert shy about it.
I started sleeping naked regularly after I turned 18 andmoved out. I moved in with my GF and I tought it was sexy to be naked. I liked beeing naked while sleeping or getting up to go the bathroom or anytime I could be.
I have always liked it when people knew I was naked and could been seen in a normal setting while naked... sounds crazy but that proly explaines the web cam I love to use now!
Like Pieterjoke, my GF, now wife has never gotten into sleeping naked.
When we started to have kids I had to wear boxers and like Gutterballs it sucked wearing them again. I got back into enjoying sleeping nude about a year, year and a half ago And I love it once again.
I'm straight and cut....

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Started sleeping naked when I was about 13 or so. Dad knew but not mom. I would put my pj's in the laundry so she wouldn't know. I don't think I've slept in anything where ever I was since then. I'm 48 now. Cut, gay but have enjoyed pussy often.

B_hairydong

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
slept naked here since i was 8 i think because my dad did it so my brothers and i copied him. hard to think about sleeping with anything on now and i dont own underwear. always sleep naked with anyone in the bed or by myself and i am straight and cut.

erectus

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sleep naked... much more comfortable, straight and uncut... thou don't know what thats got to do with sleeping naked? lol