Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've slept naked since my 20s. The only time that I wear something to bed is when it's really cold out. I don't use the gas heat, and it's too cold to slip into the cold sheets on cold winter nights.

I'm gay, cut, and usually sleep alone.

sixlittleboi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
usually sleep naked. my cousin and i are close and her and her husband were just talking about it and she told me to try it. i did i found it to be really comfortable. i guess cause i dont worry about pjs getting twisted up. im single so if someone is in bed with me then its for a reason so usually im naked then too. lol. im gay uncut.

feel thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
always sleep naked (except when it's very, very cold). I'm cut. I like to feel my body tight to the sheets.

lakecreeker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Usually sleep naked have since I was a in my early teens. Other time I might be in my gauze like lounging or sweat pants. Depends on the outdoor temps or if staying at someone elses place on a sofa or air mattress on a living room floor or similar situations.

D_Al_A_Ghory

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always sleep naked and started when I was about 15. I agree with Kurt when he says

"I have always liked it when people knew I was naked and could been seen in a normal setting while naked... sounds crazy but that proly explaines the web cam I love to use now!"

I am st8 and cut and my wife loves the fact that I sleep naked

circumcisedpeter12

Experimental Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I always sleep naked, alone or with someone, have done since my middle teens I find wearing anything even boxers uncomfortable. I'm 100% gay, and I'm circumcised(name gives a clue to that) does that make any difference to the fact I sleep naked?

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i started sleeping naked when I was a kid and we had no AC. I still sleep that way, if it is real cold out or I have a chest cold, i will wear a T shirt to bed, but the boys are always free.

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On fun thing for me. When I have to share with a colleague on a business trip, sometimes I will warn them first that I sleep nude. Then again, it is fun to see their reactions :eek: if I don't tell them first.

carlton10

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always sleep nude no matter where I sleep. The only time I will wear at least underwear is when I have to share a room with someone who I feel may be uncomfortable with nudity.

hud01

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The only reason I wouldn't sleep naked, is because the human body sheds anywhere from 20,000 to 40,000 skin cells per minute, and when you're not wearing anything to sleep in all of those skin cells begin to accumulate in your sheets which in turn make them smell. But when I feel like feeling really natural (if I'm horny) I choose to ignore those facts.
Buy a second set of sheets and change them twice a week.

Naked in all seasons except winter, then a pair of running shorts

KyNiner270

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sleep naked, and I don't care if anyone else is around or not. If they don't like it...they don't have to sleep with me.

I will say that it is a proven fact thanks to a study done in Germany that your body stays WARMER with less clothes when you sleep. Clothing tends to trap in the cold (mainly socks and baggy clothing). You can actually stay warmer with an extra blanket and no (or very little) clothing.

I have tried with and without in the winter and I DO stay warmer without clothes on. Of course, morning wood is that much HARDER!

ABCB11

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've slept naked since I was in my early teens (but also been going commando 100% of the time since about the same age). All you need on a cold winter night is a duvet or quilt or hot stud and sleeping naked works even better hehe.