Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's much easier during warmer months. I simply strip before going to bed. When I wake up, I'll get water/tea while still naked. Open the curtains/blinds and let the sunshine in. I'll put on something when I'm ready to sit down.

Simba

D_bfy01bnl

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When it is warm, I may get naked as soon as I come home and not get dressed until I leave the house the next day. When cold, usually just take off my t-shirt and boxers to jump into bed and will get dressed after I shower/shave.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I get naked right before I climb in get, and get dressed right before I leave the house in the morning.

In the winter, I wear a bathrobe around the house (so I don't run the the heat). Otherwise, I'm nude between when I wake and when I leave the house. When I come home, strip to shorts and a t-shirt, or shorts...or nude. It depends on what I feel like.

robbiesundies

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I lived in Cali. most of my life and got used to the variety of weather in a lot of places..so running around naked before bed, during the day and going to bed. Now that I live in Ohio..the weather still changes but..I still run around even in winter nude as much as possible..maybe its the blood that keep my body so warm. I love enjoying my times of freedom and being nude..the only time I get dressed is for work,groceries..etc..other than that..naked is the best..

Pete90088

1st Like
Media
When at home for the night I sit around in boxers, then the come off just before bed. In the morning I stay naked while showering, shaving, breakfast etc, then put on clothes.

crtbike

Legendary Member
Media
Memphis, Tennessee, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
naked as much as possible -benefit of living alone.

I agree. I am naked most of the time I am at home. I sleep naked. I love being naked at home. I just have to remember to put some clothes on when go throught the sun room to let the dogs out. I am naked now.:redface:

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well I love being naked.... Naked when I can, but honestly. I'm. NOT a good nudist. Sometime I just don't think it's practical or I just wanna have a t shirt on...

Been yo many beaches and resorts.... KB

bippy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I just wear athletic shorts at home. I take them off right before going to bed.

glansout

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Usually naked around the house, though for the next few months I shall wear a t-shirt for warmth: so long as my shoulders are warm, the rest is ok. That will come off just before getting into bed, unless it's REALLY cold, when I shall wear it in bed!

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well i get undressed when i get in the bedroom, i wear a''T'' shirt for sleeping in when it is cold. when i get up, i may stay like that for a hour or 2 depends who's in, then when i hear them getting up, i put my tacky bottoms on. undies if i am going to work, or going out to doctors or hospital.

chrisrobin

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well i get undressed when i get in the bedroom, i wear a''T'' shirt for sleeping in when it is cold. when i get up, i may stay like that for a hour or 2 depends who's in, then when i hear them getting up, i put my tacky bottoms on. undies if i am going to work, or going out to doctors or hospital.
got to wearing an old fashioned night shirt when its cold as I always get my shoulders and arms above the duvet. Really hot gear and quite horny wandering about first thing doing coffee and other stuff, and the woody has plenty of room...

Reactions: camchain
D

deleted1032794

I would sleep naked, but I have a cat who likes to be under the covers, and that's a bad combination.

D

deleted1032794

Nope. Not a fan of claws to the balls either.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
How long before bedtime to you undress and what do you do naked?
Similarly, how long do you stay nude in the morning?

I take off my clothes right before I get into bed. I stay nude until after I've showered and shaved, and get dressed.

Baldsurfer

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I get naked when I'm ready to go to bed - before washing up. brushing my teeth, etc. In the morning, I usually wander out into the backyard naked to sort of greet the day before I dress for the gym. (6 foot high fence. One story neighbors. So I spend a decent amount of time naked in the yard and pool on most days)