Sleeping Nude

I always prefer to sleep in the nude. If I wear clothes I get all caught up and too hot.
 
jeff black said:
I sleep naked for the exact same reasons buddy. I like it when I can "breathe". Being naked under sheets, keeps me nice and cool, as well as victim to random visits from a succubus or slutty roommate.:rolleyes:

Let's not forget that 30% of the time you might accept a visit from an inkubus...

I sleep nude. I like the feel of my sheets sliding across my body hair.
 
I have slept in naked since my college roomate moved out in my last year (I sill had a half year to go, ugh), and have slept nude ever since. Such a feeling of freedom, and easy touching encouraged :tongue:
 
inkubus963 said:
Let's not forget that 30% of the time you might accept a visit from an inkubus...

I sleep nude. I like the feel of my sheets sliding across my body hair.
...especially satin ones...
 
I sleep in the buff.

I did away with bedclothes when I started to live on my own ( I was 16 years old then). I hand laundered my clothes - laundrettes were uncommon in these parts back then. Also, drying the clothes is not a problem in sunny South East Asia, I figured the less clothes I wear, the less I had to wash.

I decided against going commando - I was in my teens, and I get excited too often, too quickly and too easily. Well, at least them bits work! :smile:
 
Hornet said:
Just wondering how many LPSG guys (or girls) sleep nude and the reasons why. I prefer to sleep nude as it is more comfortable than being "cooped" up all night. Besides, it is quicker to get to any midnight action if you are already nude...

Well i dont know why i dont feel confy sleeping all nude...i have to wear at least my panties...there is something about the possibility of a bug craling inside me...dont know where this "fear" came from...:eek:

After watching so many bed bugs stories about some hotels having it - no way will sleep nude in a hotel bed...:eek:
 
BBB2.5 said:
Most nights for me I sleep in underwear. I really hate getting squished at night while trying to sleep.
:tongue:

Please BBB...translate "squished" word because cant find in my dictionary...:wink:
 
Gisella said:
Please BBB...translate "squished" word because cant find in my dictionary...:wink:
LOL...okay in my dictionary....Squished..
singular.."Squish"
Definitions: 1. transitive verb squeeze something: to squeeze or crush something soft


In other words Gisella..I don't like having my nuts crushed between my legs when I sleep.
:tongue:
 
I guess I go both ways. For most of my life, I've slept in my underwear, and usually do when at home. (My partner wears so much clothes, you'd think we lived on the North Pole). When I travel, I usually don't - which I prefer. I think it's just a pattern I've developed. I hadn't really thought about what the difference between the two is until now. I just may never sleep in underwear again!