Smelly Cheesy foreskin?

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Lol, love that little poem

Ok now you have to tell it to ten people, and they have to tell it to ten people ... before you know it, we'll all live in a kind, tolerant, body loving universe.

Seriously though, you are very welcome to use it at your mother's birthday party!:wink:

PS I really hope your writing is going well.

Jhonny1

1st Like
Media
Now Guys

What would we all do if we all had foreskins, and being cut was never heard of, there would be no talk about hygine because it would be just like keeping your butt crack clean as with any other part of your body. Think about it.

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
hypolimnas said:
everyone calm down and back away from the bleach...!

I suppose that it just shows that we are all "passionate about penis".

Actually I acquired a tolerance, and then a taste (through association), for cock cheese. Well, it isn't an all-consuming fetish. Sometimes my nearly total diet of ass needs a little spice. I completely accept it isn't for everyone.

I lived with a guy who had a reasonable amount of cheese that built up under his skin during the day. He was a clean freak in every other regard. The last thing I want is some I love to be overly self conscious about their body, and its natural chemistry.

I do enjoy the smell of man flesh, pits, hair etc. A great male aroma always gets me going, admittedly this is a bit different to total filth. A clean ass is must for me.

Perhaps cheese appeciation depends on whether the body is understood as a temple, or appreciated more as a playground?

Below is still the party piece that I have presented in public a few times at gay gatherings. It always gets a laugh, a few gasps, some horrified reactions, and a few knowing glances between couples. Yes, I've posted it before, sorry for that. A friend gave it to me years ago.

There once was a mouse called Keith
who circumcised boys with his teeth
it wasn't for leisure or sexual pleasure
but just for the cheese underneath.

Oh dear jesus!

I am just fighting the urge SO HARD not to run to hurl lunch into the porcelain god.:eek: :yuck:

Perhaps this "stuff" ought to be marketed and chilled for hors d'oeuvres on melba toast at Christmas...:rolleyes:

Shall we call it "Paté au fromage à la tete du gland"? :puke:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Stronzo said:
Oh dear jesus!

I am just fighting the urge SO HARD not to run to hurl lunch into the porcelain god.:eek: :yuck:

Perhaps this "stuff" ought to be marketed and chilled for hors d'oeuvres on melba toast at Christmas...:rolleyes:

Shall we call it "Paté au fromage à la tete du gland"? :puke:

That's a bit excessive, Stronzo. I hope no one would buy it.

I am all for being having their fetishes, provided they don't hurt anyone... but this one is definetaly filed under " Kinda grossed out in my book"

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Let's call it a gut reaction jeff... there's no way this can actually be a serious topic.

Next shall we look forward to a thread titled "The Joys of Eating Your Lover's Excrement"?

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Stronzo said:
Let's call it a gut reaction jeff... there's no way this can actually be a serious topic.

Next shall we look forward to a thread titled "The Joys of Eating Your Lover's Excrement"?

Lol, I was just about to start one.... Nothing better than some nice, nutty, fudge.:tongue: :rolleyes:

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stronzo said:

So start a thread on it and see what the response is. :biggrin1:

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Daverock said:
So start a thread on it and see what the response is. :biggrin1:
*hopes ftlog that that particular discussion can be shorthanded to a link to the wikipedia entry on coprophilia* :rolleyes:

Coprophilia (from Greek κόπρος, kópros - excrement and φιλία, filía - liking, fondness) also known as fecophilia, fecalphilia or coprolagnia, is the paraphilia involving sexual pleasure through human feces, or rather to its excretion.
Coprophilia is the attraction to the smell, taste, texture or sight of the act of defecation as a primary means of sexual arousal and gratification. Erotic fulfilment with excrement may be practiced alone or with a sexual partner. A common slang term for this is scat sex. Except in the case of consuming feces, generally scat play is safe when played alone and safe with a partner if one uses protection so as not to come in direct contact with a partner's excrement. Women must be particularly cautious, as fecal bacteria is a prime cause of UTIs and vaginal infections.
Some coprophiliacs engage in coprophagia, the eating of feces. This is a potentially hazardous activity due to the risks of bacterial infection. Consuming one's own feces could have potentially harmful consequences, as the bowel bacteria are not necessarily safe to ingest, though it is not as risky as eating a partner's feces. These risks include viral hepatitis and parasitic intestinal infections such as giardiasis, cryptosporidiosis, shigellosis, amebiasis and campylobacter. Those with weakened immune systems should certainly abstain from mucous membrane contact with stool.
Alternative terms include scat fetishism, japscat and scat play, which share a root with the scientific and literary term scatology. The German colloquial term for scat fetishism is Kaviar.
A well-known literary work with larger coprophilia passages is 120 Days of Sodom by Marquis de Sade. Such acts also play a minor role in Thomas Pynchon's novel Gravity's Rainbow (pages 235-236 in the 1987 Penguin edition of the novel).
[source]

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks for helping me to lose weight Alex. I was eating my supper when I read that. Needless to say half my supper went into the bin :mad:

Hatched69

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Daverock said:
I have bullimic dementia - I forget to throw up

Here, let me help you...:puke: :tongue:

I'm thinking a penis shouldn't smell like cheese any more than a vagina shouldn't smell like rotten fish. IMHO...:redface:

B_josiah852

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have enjoyed soaping up my cock and spending an extra long time stroking it and making it hard and soaping it up some more and soaping up my balls and rolling them in my soapy hands that neither gets chessy or funky smelling.

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hypolimnas said:
There once was a mouse called Keith
who circumcised boys with his teeth
it wasn't for leisure or sexual pleasure
but just for the cheese underneath.

1. It doesn't scan, unless you can pronounce mo-use as two syllables.
2. Keith - like many humans - doesn't seem to understand that the foreskin retracts.
3. Circumcising them will cut off his supply, inter alia.

So no, I don't share others' rapture in this "poem". Its only treat is the association between a mouse and cheese.
"Leisure" / "treasure" is hardly the world's most original rhyme. Romanovsky and Philips do that far better in "Don't use your penis for a brain":

Don't Use Your Penis (For A Brain)
Music & Lyrics by Ron Romanovsky

Alright men, LISTEN UP! —Gen. George S. Patton

I think penises are wonderful
I like to play with them
Masturbation is loads of fun
And so is loving other men
Watch them grow before your eyes
Lie back and watch them shrink
They can do a lot of things
But don't use them to think!

(Come on, now)
Don't use your penis for a brain
Hard as it may be you really must refrain
'Cause it's meant to bring you pleasure
But it's bound to bring you pain
If you try to use your penis for a brain

Some men are always collecting things
Like sportscars, guns, and knives
They seem to think of them
As masculine extensions of their size
Perhaps it: makes them feel secure
Or smart, or even tall
But that kind of macho reasoning
Can only screw us all!

(Come on, boys)
'Cause it's not a way to measure
Your power or your fame
So don't try to use your penis for a brain

Penises are fun but not intelligent
They have no I.Q.
Penises are cute but they're not logical
Don't let them make decisions for you

We've got a president who's so confused
He can't tell right from wrong
He thinks a missile is a "peace keeper"
And that weapons make us strong
But that kind of rationale
Will only make us dead
1 wish that, when he runs the country
He would use his other head!

(Come on, Ronnie)
'Cause it's just a manly treasure
No it's not a gun to aim
So don't try to use your penis (You musn't try to use your penis)
Please don't try to use your penis for a brain!

©1985 Ron Romanovsky

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stronzo - hate snot but wouldn't propose the infibulation or surgical excision of the nose! A dirty cock is dirty whether the owner is cut or uncut. I am cut but I am not prejudiced against the intact. The penis like the vagina is self cleansing and like dirty hands a little soap and water does wonders if there is an unpleasant smell.:cool:

B_Stronzo

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sergeant_Torpedo said:
Stronzo - hate snot but wouldn't propose the infibulation or surgical excision of the nose! A dirty cock is dirty whether the owner is cut or uncut. I am cut but I am not prejudiced against the intact. The penis like the vagina is self cleansing and like dirty hands a little soap and water does wonders if there is an unpleasant smell.:cool:

Oh please. Did I say I didn't like uncut cock? Why no. No I didn't.

I love uncirumsized cocks too. I think actually I often prefer it. But cock's cock and a nice one's a nice one. BUT KEEP THAT FUCKER SQUEAKY CLEAN!

I just hate fucking smegma. It's freaking vile. It doesn't take a degree in "Yuckology" to understand that head cheese is just fucking N-A-S-T-Y.