Sneaking a Peak at the Urinal

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've always suspected that lots of the muscle boys decided to try body building because they have little dicks! The thinking seems to be that desireable partners will be so impressed by the muscles that they excuse the little dick.
Of course, this works both ways. Gay guys with huge dicks know that no matter how unattractive they are otherwise, their big dick is always their trump card.

D_Rufus Rodzilla

Account Disabled
Media
Yeah, I have to agree. It seems to be universal, we all look. As Beercan said, I also "hang the hose proudly" and almost always notice other guys sneeking a peek. I also like to pull back a little if I catch a guy looking toward my cock, maybe scratch my nose so my hand is not in the way of my cock. Why not? I'm proud of what I've got.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I also like to "sneak a peek" at the urinal when I can. I'm always very careful, of course. I've seen some really great meat at the urinal. One guy I saw must have had at least 9" and thick as a beer can--and that was when it was still SOFT!

The hottest thing I've ever seen is two (or more) sexy dudes standing side-by-side at urinals and comparing the length and thickness of their erect cocks! Man!! That turns me on big time. And I've seen it often--believe me! New York City used to have several men's room where that type of stuff went on all the time--particularly during rush hours!

I'd love to hear about any of your true, hot, sexy experiences you've had with other men at urinals. Please e-mail me or PM me with all the hot details! Thanks!

danjs584

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This all makes perfect sense if we think about it. While we would like to think we've evolved further, in many ways we are all just as primative as other male mammals. Males of pretty much every other species tries to assert dominance over other males, usually through some sort of genital display or inspection (what's the first thing 2 animals do when they come in contact with each other? they sniff each other's posterior lol). Pissing is another way males mark their territory. It is any surprise that guys take a peak when they are pissing at a urinal? Come on, that's the ultimate display of males marking their territory and dominance (or lack there of). This also explains why some of the guys will display more when someone looks and others will cover up or get pee shy. It's not even about the size so much as it is the dominance. I know I'm well endowed but I still can get pee shy unless I'm drunk because I don't have a very dominant personality. When I'm drunk I have more guts (and probably have to pee more) and that's probably why I don't get pee shy and will show off a bit. Guys have a hard time admitting it because our minds have evolved a lot further than our instincts.

moranus42

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If your package shows anywhere as well in your clothes as it does in the photos, you shouldn't be surprised that people notice. When people take notice and comment whether they be friends or strangers I consider it a compliment, and say something like, "Thanks, it gives me a lot of pleasure." If asked to see it I usually say sure if the situation is right. I figure I'm gifted and and happy to share the goods. Doesn't cost me anything and gives others pleasure and also gives them fantasy fodder.

chuckman2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
will always remember the bus station in Albuquerque, new mexico. 1975. i was so young, just 18, so niave, so innocent. went to take a piss at the trough in the restroom. all these old men were staring at me like i was fresh meat in the supermarket.

long legs

Worshipped Member
Media
I was using the urinal at Grand Central station the other day and a guy mid 30's wearing a suit came up next to me.He didnt look at me at all.Pulled out a nice cut penis and began peeing,after he was done he started jacking off,kept staring straight ahead and jack it off and came all over the urinal.wiped the end off,put it away and left.Anyone ever see this happen?

littlebigmaninNC

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
When I was a kid I went to a Cleveland Cavaliers game in the old arena and they had pissing troughs and mirrors. I've seen troughs since then, but not mirrors. At a lighthouse on the east coast I was at a single urinal and noticed a small peephole after I started peeing. Whoever was there left before I was done. There's a huge amount of ignorance and curiosity and homophobia when it comes to comparing dicks. If there was something mandatory like showers after PE were 30 yrs ago, there'd be a lot less of it. At least with the internet, a guy who wonders what other most guys have can find out easily.

zumzum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
omg that's dreadful... in the rare case (aka IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN) it's a hot guy doing that, I would rather bring him to a sauna that doing anything there

Well, I'm writing from Europe, and I think that behaviour is now memory of the past when being homosexual in some country was illegal so it was the only place to cruise.

Now IMHO that behaviour is a legacy of the past or a perversion.

There are nicer and cleaner places to do cruise unless you're turned on by smells and you like to harass strangers.

bcguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i find guys either are eyes straight ahead or more often they take a peek - i don't think it means much of anything other than normal interest - especially because there is much talk (like here) about size and what it means - this whole site is dedicated to that - which is cool.

hey beercan - am in vancouver also - which Canucks game where you at? the urinals there are always crammed - and always find guys are checking out the competition- so if you got it show em -

zumzum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
"The thinking seems to be that desireable partners will be so impressed by the muscles that they excuse the little dick."

I had been told a slightly different thing: bottom guys go to gym because they want to attract guys with big willies.

I don't know if it's true, but I think it works......... :p

"Gay guys with huge dicks know that no matter how unattractive they are otherwise, their big dick is always their trump card."

I don't agree very much, perhaps I'm """fussy""" but that doesn't mean people don't have standards.

Those ugly or stupid guys who come across as you're gonna fancy them because they've got a (supposedly) big cock -and that's their best feature- are one of the most annoying types of cruisers.

RUGBY2004

Just Browsing
Media
YES. SOME MEN ARE CURIOUS AS TO THE ANATOMY SIZE OF THEIR OTHER FELLOW MEMBERS. SOME IN AWE THAT OTHER MEN'S PENIS' ARE SEVERAL TIMES LARGER THAN THEIRS AND THEREFORE THEY HAVE EXTREME ENVY. OTHER TIMES SPECTATORS LOOK AND REALIZE THEY ARE THE ONES THAT ARE LARGER. IT IS NOT UNCOMMON TO PEAK BY ANY MEANS BECAUSE THE SIZE OF A MAN'S PENIS IS VERY IMPORTANT TO HIM. THE LARGER IT IS THE MORE CONFIDENCE HE HAS. MEN WITH SMALLER PENIS' TEND TO WANT TO COMPENSATE BY HAVING AN INTIMATE ENCOUNTER WITH A MAN WHO IS VERY WELL ENDOWED. IT IS ALSO AMUSING TO WATCH SOME MEN WHO TAKE LONG PISSES WILL "milkshake" THEIR PENIS OBSESSIVELY AND VIGOROUSLY FOR A VERY LONG TIME:wank:. SOME MEN WILL PULL THEIR PENIS BACK AND FORTH"MILKING IT" ABOUT 30 TIMES OR OFTEN TIMES EVEN MORE. :wank:THEN THEY MAY JERK THEIR PENIS WITH RAPID FORCE, AND THEN FINALLY SHAKE THEIR WACKER FOR 30 SECONDS STRAIGHT--TO MAKE SURE THEIR PENIS IS THOROUGHLY DRY. :hail:TO BE COMPLETELY HONEST --THE FEW WELL ENDOWED IN MY LIFE WHO I HAVE SEEN CASUALLY IN PUBLIC MEN'S URINALS WITHOUT BARRIERS(i.e. restrooms, bars, locker rooms) turn me on. :hail: Seeing masculine men that are tall, with deep voices, husky, big thighs, calves, and huge man asses that are my age, 35, and older do that turns me on.:adam4: :bj:

Tibia

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Id say many look. I do when I get the chance. At road side rest stop, good looking guy even skinned it back a number of times before smiling and leaving.