So how much do girls talk?

D_Claude Hopper

Experimental Member
Media
Here's the deal.

Last night I think I really pissed a girl off. It probably wasn't really my fault. After some time in the hot tub, one of the girls there suggested me play spin the bottle, yes a juvenile game, but still fun right? So we all obliged. See, we played with dice, I don't know if anyone else does or not, but I'm the six rolling bastard of all time.

So there's this girl there that I actually like (I'll call her Ms. J). She's spectactular and genuine. I roll my six for the second or third time and YET AGAIN have to make out with her best childhood friend in town over the weekend. There was this reluctance there-I felt it and was definitely aware of it, but figured what the hell. Well, this time we took care of things in the kitchen, instead of in front of everyone. When I came back in, Ms. J was out of the room and my best friend whispers in my ear, "oh God is Ms. J pissed and jealous". I never even knew there was anything there. Had never gotten any real reaction out of her.

My question is this. Did her friend know she was interested? And am I fucked? if her friend knew, was she still screwed by the spin the bottle contract of going along with anything. AHHHHHHHHHH!

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
john_t said:
Did her friend know she was interested? And am I fucked? if her friend knew, was she still screwed by the spin the bottle contract of going along with anything. AHHHHHHHHHH!

It depends on their friendship/relationship.

What I can tell you is that girls do talk amongst each other. In college I ended up in the beds of close to a quarter of one Suesy's sisters because she opened her big mouth. Mind you I didn't object then and I have no ill feelings about big mouthed Suesy.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What exactly are you asking? What are you worried/hoping who said to whom? And why can't you just tell Ms. J how much you kept hoping you'd roll that five or seven or whatever was needed, and that you wished one of you weren't to afraid to clue the other in to how you were both feeling.

And next time, just ask the girl out, huh?

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Yes the friend knew Ms.J liked you when she told you she was gone because she was pissed off..that would have been 'the time' to go find her tell her how things are and console her..

And yes girls talk, personally i only tell my gay male friend anything but we always tell someone

B_Spladle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
OP,

Are you sure you're 26? Are you sure you didn't maybe just double your actual age when you registered here? I mean, come on man, spin the bottle?

Sam Beckett

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah girls talk about who they fancy, its usually something like:

I like [a certain guy] so stay away from him you fucking bitch!

But spin the bottle has uncontrolled outcomes, its not like any of you set out to kiss the other. Just tell her you wish you could have kissed her, that you would have done more than kissing ;)

nick22ca

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Spladle said:
OP,

Are you sure you're 26? Are you sure you didn't maybe just double your actual age when you registered here? I mean, come on man, spin the bottle?
I agree. You said, "but it's still fun right?" Most 26 year olds don't find it fun...your friends/peer group are/is nuts.