Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Do any of you straight guys have this problem -- not being able to cum from just fucking?

I can't cum when I'm fucking someone and it's not because I don't enjoy it. I definitely do enjoy it. My experience is that most gay guys, even the one's who label themselves as tops, have the same problem.

Any suggestions?

grandbanks

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think your gunna find everyone is different , Im gay can cum when fucking but don't really prefer it.
Only fuck to please the other guy who likes to be bottom.
Not really a bottom either myself , I get off from the intimacy, kissing ,touching , exploring , sucking.
Rarely cum from being sucked off , need a combination of sucking and being jacked off by the other guy.
Its the foreplay that excites me and makes me want to cum.

Reactions: Cool_guy_99

studentguy22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's not that I can't, but a few times I have caught myself getting out of it and just having to pull out and have her blow me or finish jerking myself on her. I think oral just does more for me. Either me going down on a girl or a girl blowing me. Blows my fucking brains, but I guess all guys feel that way lol

njfellow2002

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Well, that is not the worst problem to have, either. I tend to cum too quick ...certainly too quick for my liking. I"d love to stay hard and fuck longer, but sometimes when I"m balls deep in a wet sweet pussy, I can't control it....esp doggie style.

Reactions: bwhip1011

BlackWolf_

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know what cha mean and i agree with studentguy22 a good blowjob is about the only way for me to finish or i just end up fucking for hours and my partner gives up on me

Reactions: fluffychocolate

Markym01

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Do any of you straight guys have this problem -- not being able to cum from just fucking?

I can't cum when I'm fucking someone and it's not because I don't enjoy it. I definitely do enjoy it. My experience is that most gay guys, even the one's who label themselves as tops, have the same problem.

Any suggestions?
Sometimes yes and sometimes no depends how horny I am

Reactions: deleted858776

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't cum when I'm fucking someone and it's not because I don't enjoy it. I definitely do enjoy it. Any suggestions?
I think I've only had to stop fucking, without cumming a handful of time in my entire life. I think most guys are trying to stave off climaxing, to enjoy the sex longer, and give their partner more enjoyment.
Suggestions? For me, going fast and deep is a sure way to bring me to orgasm. If we are going at a steady pace and time is an issue, or she is getting sore, I speed up my thrusting, which she likes, and pushes me over the edge.

beachsport

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
never thought about that one. that's a good point. I'd probably need to lock it up for a year to get that kind of sensitivity back

Over use / over masturbation can desensitize the penis to the point where it takes extra friction to achieve an orgasm.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
never thought about that one. that's a good point. I'd probably need to lock it up for a year to get that kind of sensitivity back

Yupp, remember even thoroughbred horses get lots of rest between races , if they are expected to perform at their top level. :D

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Over use / over masturbation can desensitize the penis to the point where it takes extra friction to achieve an orgasm.
I don't think that's really possible if anything over masturbation makes the dick more sensitive but to pain not pleasure. The most I've jerked off in a day was 7 times and the only thing that really stopped me from going further was that it was so sensitive to touch it hurt.

ronin001

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't think that's really possible if anything over masturbation makes the dick more sensitive but to pain not pleasure. The most I've jerked off in a day was 7 times and the only thing that really stopped me from going further was that it was so sensitive to touch it hurt.

Hahahah Hatt, well you are still a very young man. I hope you have that same ability when you are in your 40s.:D

bigbill810

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my 20's, I had mind over matter down to an art. I used to wear out my girl at the time. It was normal to hear her say "I can't take anymore" after fucking 4 or 5 orgasms out of her. I've never had a problem cumming from sex...when I was ready.

I'm in the second half of my 30's now and those days are rare. My wife generally can only have one orgasm, then it just stops building for her. Sometimes she'll get a second one. Usually after I hear her cum, I'm ready to cum myself.

Reactions: deleted858776

Happened maybe once or twice, but I think in my case it was usually mental thing.

Pull out and beat off till you get your groove back.

prose

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Yeah, on occasion I don't cum from intercourse, which has bothered some partners before. It has something to do with being focused on my partner's pleasure rather than my own. I'm a giver. If I were nervous and excited about getting laid...not going to last incredibly long, but long enough. But if I feel confident and connected to my lover (far better than the former)...I can last as long as my lady needs me to. Your biggest and most powerful sexual organ is your brain, so your mindset is very important.

HJ1958

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
The only times I have ever had an instance of not being able to cum is when I have had way too much alchohol. Any stimulation to my cock, will bring on an orgasm, at some point

Reactions: Ed69

weho48

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
not to sound crude but if you don' t mind having your partner play with your butt entrance so to speak that can sometimes arouse your prostate area and become more sensitive sorry if I offended anyone

Reactions: BillR31