zacksky11

Cherished Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2025
Posts
24
Media
0
Likes
329
Points
48
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Gender
Male
Starts slow, but please be patient with me, I'll make it worth it.

Chapter 1

I was nervous.

Not for the soccer game I was packing my bag for, but everything that came after.

Part of me still didn’t want to go.
But especially since we had all agreed on this date months before the season started, I knew it would be tough to find an excuse that the rest of the team would accept.

Usually our games were at 9pm.
Usually our games were on Thursday nights.

Tonight our game was at 7pm.
Tonight our game was on Friday night.

It checked off both criteria we had discussed in our Whatsapp group, to be the night the whole team would go over to Matteo’s house for our annual team party.

There was one other night that fit the bill, but a bunch of the guys had a bachelor’s party to attend in Ottawa the next day, so tonight was voted as the night by an overwhelming margin in the group’s poll titled “When should we fuck Matteo?”.

Despite the allure of his blue eyes, buzz cut black hair, huge biceps, thick neck, and perfectly shaved beard, Matteo was only 5’7.
This meant he was often the butt of jokes about being the team’s “bitch”.

The title was of course, figurative not literal.
Mostly because he was one of the strongest guys on the team, but also because he was straight.
In fact Matteo and his girlfriend of 8 years were engaged; it was his “stag” as they called it, that more than half the team was attending in Ottawa next month.

I stared at the gym bag on the ground in front of me.
An extra tshirt, my soccer jersey, a bottle of Gatorade, and a reusable waterbottle were neatly organized on the left half of my bag. A drawstring bag with my cleats and shinpads were zipped up in a separate section.

The right half of the bag was still empty, waiting for the clothes sprawled out on my bed to be chosen by process of elimination.

An orange bathing suit with pink pineapples vs a plain maroon one.
A lime green button front short sleeve shirt vs a navy blue one.
A red towel vs a black towel.

I had a feeling most of the guys would be wearing tight, revealing clothes tonight, but I also didn’t really know what to expect.
Matteo would probably be in one of those sleeveless tank tops that hugged his chest in a way that made his nipples beg to be squeezed. Whenever he wore one to the game, everyone would slap his chest and grab his pecs in greeting.
“Look at the rack on this guy!” was usually repeated by all 14 guys as he confidently strutted in with his man-tits bouncing around.

Matteo was easily one of the kindest players on our team. Once, I had given him a pair of free tickets to the movies, and he had made sure to come on a night I was working so that he and his girlfriend-now-fiancée could personally thank me. After the movie, he dropped his girlfriend off because she had work early, then came back to grab me and drive me home. During the ride home, he talked about how cool it was that I was a manager and thanked me at least two more times for the tickets before dropping me off.

He was someone that was easy to talk to and that everyone wanted to be around, which is what made him the perfect host for the team party.

I wondered what he’d wear to the party tonight, and as I started to think about seeing him shirtless all night by the pool in his backyard, I felt my cock twitch in the spandex under my soccer shorts. I reached for it, pulling it up from my balls and moving it to lie on the right side of my leg. I closed my eyes, pulling at the base of my dick with my thumb and index finger, allowing the rest of my right hand to wrap around my dick.

I wasn’t really into nipple play, but as I imagined myself licking Matteo’s nipples, I could feel my leg tingling, almost vibrating as my dick hardened with excitement…

I BEEN DOWN SO LONG IT LOOK LIKE UP TO ME. THEY LOOK UP TO ME.

My vibrating phone alarm of Fake Love by Drake pulls me out of my thoughts. I look at my watch, it was 18:15, meaning I’ve been sitting here unable to make up my mind for the past hour and fifteen minutes.

I typically arrived 45 minutes before game time to warm up, then change into my jersey, then put my shinpads and tape on. But my indecision meant that by the time I had called my uber, left the red towel on the bed, then stuffed everything else into my bag, I knew I wouldn’t be at the field until roughly 15 minutes before the game.
 
Chapter 2

As I jogged to the pitch from where my uber dropped me off, I could see that most of the guys had already changed into their jerseys. Stanley was the first to greet me, he was standing on one leg, while the other was propped up straight on the bench so he could stretch out his left hamstring.

Upon seeing me, he stood up straight, grabbing my right hand while pulling me into a simultaneous pat-on-the-back-with-our-left-hands hug. This was our team’s typical greeting, and when you arrived you did it with everyone who was there before getting ready.

“Cain! How’s it going man?” Stanley asked.
“I’m good, I’m good. You ready to win?”
“Fuck yeah buddy, nice to see ya.”

Further down the bench was Kyle, one of my favourite guys on the team.

Instead of patting me on the back, Kyle always brought his left hand to the back of my head, slowly dragging it down and resting it on the back of my neck while we hugged.

After our exchange of pleasantries, he’d pull me in for another hug, and rub my back. I’d reply by placing my left hand on top of his head and messing his hair up a bit. He’d swat at my hand while laughing, then send me on my way to greet the next guy.

Kyle was the exact opposite of George, who was one of the few guys I actually never really hugged. We’d clasp right hands, our shoulders would touch one another’s chests, but we’d never bring our left hands up to pat each other on the back.

There was no bad blood between Geroge and I, he just wasn’t someone that I was close to on the team.

Conley and Conrad were fraternal twins but their current haircuts and facial hair made them look far from related. Conrad is rocking a mullet and a moustache so thick it pretty much covered his entire top lip. Conley on the other hand, is sporting an intentionally thin moustache, a loosely trimmed beard, and has hit hair in a middle part at the moment. Their identically brown coloured hair and green eyes was really the only thing that indicated their relation.

Despite looking nothing like them, the three of us often joked that I was their missing brother, since I was the only other guy on the team with a name that started with C. As was the case with most twins in sports, they played opposite positions. Conrad is our goalie, while Conley’s our striker.

Conrad’s one of two guys on our team who’s build would be described as “average” instead of muscular. He didn’t have a dad bod or anything, and he was exceptionally strong, but he didn’t have super noticeable abs nor any obvious definition cuts.

“Rad, hurry your fat ass up so I can take some shots!”
“Shut up Dom it’s not like a single one’s gonna hit the net” Conrad replied.
We referred to Conley as Lee and Conrad as “Rad” since calling them “Con” didn’t really help with distinguishing between the two.

I finished getting dressed, then ran onto the pitch and went through my usual dynamic stretches. I passed the ball back and forth with Matteo, warming up my legs and getting used to the feel of the pitch and the ball at my feet.

Ten minutes later, the ref blows the whistle, signaling warmup was done and the game would be starting shortly.
Everyone who hadn’t put their jersey on yet jogged over to the bench to get changed, while Mason, our captain, jogged over to the ref to figure out who was starting with the ball.


Matteo ripped off his shirt in front of me, showing off what looked like a Japanese character in between his shoulder blades. As we sit on the bench to rummage through our bags for our stuff, I tap him on the shoulder, “New tat?”

“Yeah five days ago! What ya think?”
He twisted his torso, rotating his body so that his back was facing me while his left knee touched my right knee.
The “second skin” covering the tattoo made me hesitate, but without asking he nodded his head “you can touch it”.

I traced my left thumb over the ink, allowing my four other fingers to get lost between the definition cuts in his back.
The contrast between the ridges of the ink and the smoothness of his skin sent vibrations through my body. He felt warm, and despite running around in the afternoon sun for fifteen minutes, he smelled good.

“Looks sick, is it Japanese? I feel like I’ve seen it before…”
“It is! You’re a big anime guy right?”
“Yup. Wait, is it from Naruto?”
“Yup, want me to give you a hint?”
“Nah I know it. Gimme a sec.”
We got dressed while we spoke, and as I grabbed the red tape from my bag to secure my shinpads it clicked.

“It’s the marking on Gaara’s head! It means love right?”
“Yes! Holy shit I can’t believe you got it, I showed most of the guys already and they had no idea what it meant. I’m glad at least one person on this team is cool enough to recognize it.”
I laughed, “Man I’ve watched that anime like 3 times! It’s easily one of the best ever.”
“Do you know what Funko pop’s are?”
“Yeah I have a few, why?”
“Dude when you’re over tonight you gotta see the collection I have, you’d love it!”
“Sounds good!”

My heart skipped a beat. Getting to spend time alone with Matteo in his room while he showed off his collection of anime figures to me was a dream come true. I wondered if I’d get to sit on his bed, I wondered if he’d be shirtless by that point in the night…

“Oh look who FINALLY decided to show up!”

I looked to my left to see our six foot team “mascot” Patrick strolling in shirtless, a huge grin on his face and the usual glint of cockiness dancing in his brown eyes.
“Yeah, yeah whatever zip it, we all know you guys need me!” He yelled loud enough for the whole team to hear.

“What’s good Cain, what’s up Rad, eh how you been Stan…”

As Patrick moved past me down the bench to greet the rest of the guys, I stared at his ass. His shorts could barely contain his colossal legs and as I stood up to slap it as he passed by, PJ beat me to it and slapped him way harder than I was planning to.

“What the FUCK!” Pat did a 180 turning towards PJ and I, but the second he did, Dom slapped his ass even harder, then sprinted from the bench, laughing with pride.

“FUCK YOU DOM! And I’ll get you back for the Cain!”
“Hey who says it was me?” I retorted.
“I saw you with your hand up!”
“Yeah Cain, why would you slap him so hard?” teased PJ
“Fuck off Peej, I’ll make sure he knows it’s you.”

The double whistle gets us all off the bench to shake hands with the other team and get our equipment checked.
As we walk by the other team in a straight line monotonously exchanging “good luck” high fives I realize that I recognize a few guys on the other team. They acknowledge me with head nods in addition to their good lucks. The last guy on the team who I vaguely remember, pulls me in for a hug.

“Cain! I didn’t know you were playing on this team, how’ve you been man, long time no see!”
“Yeah it’s my first season with these guys. Things are good on my end, how about you, how’s the downtown life?”
“I actually moved back up here this summer after breaking up with Emma.”
“Oh shit sorry man, I-“
“Nah it’s cool. She wanted to have kids right away and I wanted to enjoy my twenties, you know how it is. Plus the place I have up here is way cheaper and I’m not spending money on bullshit for her anymore!”
“Well hey it sounds like you’re happy man…”
“Honestly I should’ve done it sooner but it was Emma man. She cried so easily, one word about a break and she’d guilt trip me with tears until I was forced to swim back to her. Anyway how’s Christina? You guys ever end up getting serious or what?”
“Nah we went on a few dates and I spent the night once, but we never ended up getting serious.”
“Aw that’s too bad man. A few months ago you talked about her like she was gonna be the one! I’m surprised it didn’t work out.”
“Meh, women. You know how it is. Anyway good luck man, see you out there!”
“Good luck, nice seeing you!”

The interaction felt odd. It was as if he was speaking to me from a position of familiarity, when really we had just met a few times at house parties. Since we both played soccer, we had a bunch of friends in common and were often at the same parties. But I hadn’t heard or seen much of the guy since last summer, which was when he moved within a 10 minute walk from the CN tower.

I had only found this out through Instagram, and Christina wasn’t even really the name of the person I had been talking to. But the fact that he remembered it from what was probably some drunk conversation at a house party over a year ago, was strange.

“Bring it in boys!” I jogged over to Mason, who was getting ready to give us his captain’s speech before the match.
“Alright let’s keep it simple. We know these guys love to play on the wing, so don’t give them space to take you on 1v1. When we have the ball, let’s make easy passes and control the game. Let’s get this W then go get drunk tonight!”
 
Chapter 3

“Ref how is that not a yellow?”
“Shut the fuck up you cocksucker” Dom picked up the ball and threw it at the guy he had just pulled to the ground by his jersey.
“REF COME ON, HE JUST THREW THE BALL AT OUR PLAYER.”

We were losing 0-3 and there was only 5 minutes left in the game, meaning my team was doing everything they could to provoke a reaction out of the other team.

In men’s league the referees were either really into the game, or they weren’t. Today’s clearly wasn’t.
“Can it you fag.”
At the mention of that word, the guy on the ground got up and pushed Dom.

“Who you calling a fag? Grow some hair pussy.”
“Ohhh good one, a bald joke. Your face would look so good with my cock on it man shut up.”
“Your mom’s pussy has more hair than you do”
“My cock has more hair on it than your face, you look like a fetus.
“Yeah that’s probably why you want my face on your cock you faggo-.”

The second syllable of the word was hardly out of his mouth before clean-shaven-face-guy on the other team tasted Dom’s fist. Both teams started brawling, Dom and the dude he punched got red cards. Matteo, Conley, George, Mason, PJ and I got yellow cards.

The ref blew the whistle twice, deciding to end the game early.

As we walk to the bench, a bunch of guys start arguing.
“You guys wanted to put this fucking party right after the game. I told you it was stupid but none of you listened. We deserved to lose.”
“Shut the fuck up Mack.”
“Fuck you Mason. Know what, fuck this. Have fun celebrating a loss, I’m not coming.”
“Dude relax, it’s fucking men’s league.”
“That’s the problem. You guys all wanna yap about winning the league but the second we lose treat it like it doesn’t matter. It’s stupid.” And with that, Mackenzie left.

We continued changing out of our jerseys and cleats in silence until Matteo stands up.
“Anyone else pussying out on a night full of booze in my backyard?”

We all laugh, then cheer as Matteo reaches into his bag and pulls out two bottles of fireball.
“Got this right after work so that we could have it tonight. Knew everything would be closed after the game. I’m gonna head home to get ready, see you soon boys!”

As he walks up the hill towards the parking lot, we chant Matteo’s name and Patrick walks towards me.

“Need a ride?”
“Yeah, thanks man.”
“No prob, sorry I couldn’t grab you today. These early games are tough for me to get to after work.”
“It’s all good, don’t even worry about it.”

We walk to the parking lot in silence.
We put our bags in the trunk, and get into his car.
“I gotta stop for gas by the way.”
“Sounds good.”

Patrick never plays music while we drive which I kind of liked. We were comfortable sitting in silence with one another, but he always started a conversation with me eventually.

“So how much was the uber?”
“Like 19 bucks? Honestly I thought it would be more, especially during rush hour.”
“That’s still a lot, don’t worry I’ll buy you a beer tonight.”
“Fuck off, everything’s already paid for you dick.”
“Yeah but getting an ice cold beer handed to you from me while you’re sitting by the pool in the backyard of a mansion is worth roughly 19$!”
“Wow, I didn’t realize your hands were worth so much, what else can they do for 19$?”
“Oh buddy they can do anything you need!”

I laughed, Patrick was always less overwhelmingly cocky and much more tolerably cocky when we were alone. He was easy to talk to but in a way that was much different from Matteo. Patrick was easy to talk to because he always had something to say in return and was always down to keep a convo going. Matteo on the other hand, was a good listener, who definitely said less than Patrick, but who I felt was hanging on to each word I said and trying to simultaneously understand how they impacted the talker from their perspective, which made him actively reflect on his perspective as a listener.

Pulling into the driveway, my jaw dropped.
Everyone on the team had been to Matteo’s house before except me.
“Holy fuck.” I whisper.
“Oh buddy, wait until you see the backyard.”

As we head to the trunk to grab our bags, Patrick takes his shorts and his t shirt off, then tosses them in the trunk, leaving him in just his red spandex and his black under armour slides. His balls and the outline of his cock were by no means left to the imagination.

He turns towards me, giving me an even better view of what was obviously a circumcised penis with a huge head. The v cut below his chiseled abs and the definition cuts in his thighs were overly exposed since his spandex were riding up his thighs. “Wanna leave your soccer stuff in here until tomorrow, or you bringing them with you?”

“I’ll keep em. You love making an entrance eh?”
“I mean I am the team mascot. Gotta make sure everyone knows who the best looking guy is!”
He slammed the trunk close, then led the way towards a gate on the left side of the house.
When we got to the gate, he squatted slightly, pulling his spandex down to reveal a hint of his pubes and slightly exposing the top of his ass.

He looked back at me, slapped his own ass, winked, then walked through the gate.
 
Chapter 4

This was easily the biggest backyard I had ever been in, in my entire life.
In fact it hardly seemed like a backyard, it had the appearance of a large community park.

Most of the guys were in tiny, colourful swim trunks. They all had on button-up shirts, with none of the buttons done-up, revealing various iterations of body hair that had my mind pondering what their pubes looked like.

I felt like such an idiot for spending so much time contemplating what I’d wear. These guys were clearly comfortable enough with their sexuality that they didn’t give a fuck what they wore around each other.

“The showers are over here.” Pat led me down a winding path to a pool house. Behind the pool house was a huge garden of some sort. Installed on the right side of the pool house building’s wall, were two outdoor showers, side by side in plain view of everyone. I cursed him in my head for stopping for gas, preventing me from getting to see everyone shower.
As we approach the pool house, the guys who are here start jeering us.
“Late again Patty!”
“Cain you gotta stop showing up with this guy!”
“Hurry up and shower you smelly fucks!”

Three beers in hand, Matteo makes his way from the rest of the team towards us, placing a beer in each of our hands.
“Welcome lads, long time no see.”

He reaches into his pocket for the beer opener, then pop the beers open. After a threeway cheers, we all take a long swig.

“I’m gonna take a shit” says Pat.
“I’m gonna grab a shower” I say.
“Alright hurry up, you’re the last ones here!” says Matteo.

While Patrick heads into the pool house, I make my way to the right side of it. I quickly inspect the showers and stand under one of them without turning it on, facing the rest of the backyard to evaluate how visible I’ll be to the rest of the guys.

The showers are only super visible if you’re in the pool, which is directly across from the showers. The main patio area with about 8 tables, 5 couches, and over 50 chairs, is where the rest of the team is. I’m within their eyesight, but they wouldn’t be able to see anything other than a naked dude.

I didn’t want to risk getting a boner next to Pat while showering, so I quickly strip, then hop in the shower. I hang my towel on the hook, then place my beer on the ledge away from the water so nothing gets into it, and turn the water on.

I had never showered outdoors before. There was something calming yet daring about it that gave me a rush. I was glad I came to the party and couldn’t believe there was a point where I had been considering skipping it.

I grab my beer, finish it, burp, then take a few deep breaths and close my eyes, enjoying the contradictory feeling of cold liquid swishing within my insides and hot water pouring all over my “outsides”.

“Got space for another?”
My eyes jolt open, and I instinctively cover my crotch.

“I only looked for a second, I swear!”
I laugh, then smile at the sight of Kyle naked, holding his beer with his left hand and hiding his crotch with his right.
He motions towards my beer on the ledge. “You done?”
“Yup.”
“Fuck I guess I gotta catch up.”

He tilts his head back and downs his beer in a few massive gulps. He tries to burp, but chokes, then hiccups, which we both giggle at way harder than we should have.

He smiles at me sheepishly, and for a second I get lost in his eyes. I blink, then look down, averting my eyes, taking note of the treasure trail he sports.

“Here pass it” he motions towards my empty can on the ledge, so I reach over with my left hand and hold it out to him.
He hesitates ever so slightly while he debates if he should move his right hand to grab the bottle from me, or if he should try and fit a second bottle in his left. He adjusts his grip on the bottle, switching it so that the bottom of the bottle is resting on his palm.
Turning his left shoulder toward me, he extends his hand and I place my empty drink on his palm.
“Holding two at once? Impressive.”
“You know what they say, big hands…”
“Big feet.”
He laughs, “Be right back!”
“Hey wait.”
Before he walks away, I cup some water in my left hand and toss it towards his face, getting a bunch in his eyes.
“Fuck off! What was that for?
“For looking at my dick!”
“It was only for a second! Plus I made up for it by taking your empty.”
“Fine, I guess we’re even now.”
“Nope, we were even, but now I gotta get up back!”
I laugh while he darts around the corner to toss out the cans, catching a glimpse of his fairly hairy ass.
As I hear the glass rattle into the bin, I hear the poolhouse door open.
“Don’t tell me you’re about to shower” whines Patrick.
“Sure am!” Kyle steps in front of him then gets into the shower beside me.
“One of you needs to hurry up, I’m so fucking hungry.”
“Just go eat now dumbass.”
Kyle laughs at my reply.
“Fuck off. I had to wait for this asshole to get outta the washroom so I could use it.”
Kyle gives Patrick the middle finger, which Pat returns and keeps in the air as he turns his back and walks off towards the rest of the guys.
“Where the fuck are his clothes anyway?”
“He left them in the car.”
“What a show off.”
“I said the same thing!”
We laugh, then get silent.
Neither of us has moved our right hands yet. But unlike earlier, we both seem to be “holding” instead of “covering” our crotches.

We stand side-by-side under the water, entranced by the white-noised tune that the hubbub of the guys and the sound of the running water plays. After a while, Kyle turns towards me.
“Oh shit I forgot to greet you when you came in my bad.”

Kyle lifts his right hand, uncovering a long cock that hangs past his balls. Before I have the chance to process if he’s simply that big while flaccid, or he’s sporting a semi, he grabs my right hand, and pulls me in under his shower for our usual greeting. His cock is pressed against my left thigh and I’m certain he can feel my almost fully erect appendage pressing against him.

He places his hand on the usual spot at the back of my head, but instead of lowering it to my neck, he lowers it to my ass, using his thumb to slowly stroke my right cheek. I shake my right hand out of his and wrap it around the top of his shoulders, crossing both of my arms around the back of his neck and allowing him to place his right hand onto my left ass cheek.

Holding a cheek in each hand, he squeezes my ass then pulls me in closer to him, forcing our left ears to touch. He kisses me on the neck, and a soft whimper escapes my mouth.

“Kyle-“

He quickly ends our hug by reaching up and covering my mouth with his left hand. Using his right, he brings our foreheads together, and we stare into each others eyes.

While holding my gaze, he grabs my cock.

I whimper again, much louder this time, and he brings his lips to my ear.
“We can’t be loud.”

He pulls on my cock harder, this time kissing my neck as he does so.
THUD.

We separate. The pool house door had closed but we hadn’t heard anyone come by.
“You fucks still in the shower?”

I turn off my shower and grab my towel.
“I was just getting out!”

“See you in a bit Cain” calls Kyle.

With my heart racing, I hurry into the pool house without responding.
 
Thank you so much for the love everyone! I was honestly really nervous sharing this, but you’ve all made me feel so much more excited to share the rest with you!

There’s a lot of characters, so it’s been a fun but tough challenge to get the pace of the story right while introducing them all without diving straight into hot and steamy stuff, but like I said, be patient with me and I guarantee I’ll make it worth it…
 
Chapter 5
The pool house change room is huge. There are hooks, benches, a gigantic floor to ceiling mirror, and a washroom with a separate door that locks, however the main door into the pool house change room does not.

I glimpse myself in the mirror and notice that the lines of my fully hard cock are visible through my towel. I hurry into the washroom and lock the door behind me.

I take some deep breaths.
I still hadn’t processed what had just happened, and I didn’t really think I was going to get the chance to.
I decide that it would be best to talk to Kyle about this later and not give Patrick a reason to get suspicious.

If he had suspected anything, I’m pretty sure he would’ve called us out. The fact that he hadn’t made a scene upon seeing us still in the shower meant that for now, we were in the clear. But if I lingered around to see Kyle he would absolutely think something was up.

I grab my bag, toss on my orange shorts with pink pineapples and skip putting on a shirt. I had been hitting the gym hard for four days a week for the past 5 months, so I was proud of my body.

After putting on my slides, I hurry over to the guys and stand beside George, who’s manning the barbecue alone.

“Don’t touch anything.”
I roll my eyes, “And here I was thinking you’d want some company.”
“Only if company comes with a beer, I’m dying over here man.”
I smile, “Carlsberg fine?”
“Yup”
“Sweet”

Dom’s talking to Conrad, who’s sitting on the cooler. As I approach, Conrad gets up and gives me a hug. Dom stands, slaps me on the back, then kisses me on the forehead while pulling me into an aggressive side hug.

At 6’4, he was one of the tallest guys on our team. Unfortunately, in terms of patience, he was on the exact opposite end of the spectrum. Dom had a really short fuse. He was usually the first to lose his cool and get in a fight, but he had an unwavering sense of loyalty that meant if anyone fucked with me, he would be one of the first to be not just by my side, but in front of me.
His tall frame feels safe, and at this angle, I get a full whiff of both his beer laden breath and manly armpits. The scent was tough to describe, but I knew I enjoyed it.

“Thanks for having my back today Cain, love you man.”

“Anytime, fuck those guys.”
“You’re not gonna say it back?”
I chuckled, “Love you too Dom.”
“You better. But yeah FUCK those guys, they’re such fucking pussies man I can’t wait to beat them next time.”
“No we’ll beat them next time. Your dumbass got suspended remember?”
“Fuck off Rad” pouts Dom.

As I reach into the cooler, Dom gets behind me and puts his hands on my hips.
“Now that I know you love me, the real question is, what do I gotta do to get a lapdance?”

I pretended to fumble around in the cooler looking for beer, even though I already had two in my hands.
“Oh no, I can’t seem to find any beer, I guess I’m gonna have to stay in this position forever!” I say in a high pitched voice.

Dom laughs, then presses himself against me with delight, bending his knees to fit the lower half of his tall frame right against mine. Waving a beer-holding hand in the air, he put his other hand on the small of my back.

I swat his hand away without turning around, accidentally grazing his balls.
“Hey! You touched the jewels, now you definitely owe me!”
“Shut up” I say, laughing as I finally stand up with the two beers in my hand.

“Aw come on, I promise it’s not big baby girl!” hollers Dom as I make my way back to George.
 
Chapter 6

George was apparently “the chef”. He preferred to barbecue alone, without anyone hovering around him and took care of making all the hot dogs and burgers for the night.

I pass him his beer, we clink bottles before having a drink, then I take a seat beside the barbecue, facing the right side of his body.
“You’re weirding me out. What do you want?”

“Nothing, I just wanna hang in silence and since you hate talking to people I figured you’d be perfect to spend time around.”

“I don’t hate talking to people, I just hate talking to all of you” George says with a smile.
“I mean all you guys talk about is tits, pussy, and your bullshit overspending at the club.”
“Hey not true, we also talk about soccer!”
“I guess.”
“Don’t worry, I won’t ruin your quiet time.”
George looked at me and smiled, then returned his gaze to the grill.
As I sat there, listening to the flames lick meat, I decided I wanted to be friends with him.

“Hey, do you wanna maybe-“
“No talking Cain, that was your idea, not mine.”

I shrug, then allow George to hypnotize me with the methodic movement of sizzling meat.
After a prolonged silence, George’s watch beeps.

“Food ready?” I inquire.
“No, just means you were able to sit there for 5 minutes without talking, meaning you’ve earned the right to one question.”
“You’re ridiculous, who says I wanna ask you anything after testing me?”
“You were literally about to ask me something 5 minutes ago Cain.”
“Well-“

“Boys! How’s the meat looking?”
Geroge rolls his eyes as Kyle gets behind him and rests his chin on his shoulder while peering into the BBQ.
“Get off me” George tries to shrug Kyle off his shoulder, and in doing so, drops the tongs on the ground.
“Oh shit my ba-“
“Just FUCK OFF Kyle.”
I stand to get the tongs, but George quickly grabs them and storms off inside - presumably to wash them - slamming the sliding backyard door behind him.

“Sheesh, what’s his deal?” Kyle asks as he sits down beside me.
I shrug, then stand.
“Let’s go play beer pong.”
“But I just sat down” he whines.
“No, you’ve been sitting with your legs in the pool for 15 minutes”
“Oh so you were watching me eh?”
“You wish.”
“Well, you’re wrong about that. I was only in there for 13 minutes, and both of my legs are tired, I’ve been on them all day.”
“Shut up, you’ve got 3 legs to stand on. You’ll be fine.”

Kyle flashes me a smile, then looks around to make sure no one’s looking in our direction.
He stands, then presses himself against my back for 3 full seconds, allowing me to feel his cock pulse against my ass.
“You’re right about that.”
 
Chapter 7

Beer pong is usually the best part of the night for me.
I rarely lost and winners always stayed on; a prolonged opportunity to show off my ball handling skills to other men was somewhat of a hobby of mine.

Having only lost 1 match so far against Patrick of all people, he, Kyle and I were the only ones left at the beer pong table by the backyard door. I had beat Patrick once, he had beat me once, and I had beat Kyle twice. I was eager to play Patrick again and was impatiently waiting for this match to be over.

“Fuck yeah, that’s two cups.”
Kyle sighs. He had knocked over two cups while attempting to swat a bouncing ball.

“Don’t worry, I’ll grab the ball while you have those drinks little guy.”
At 5’8, Kyle was one of the shortest guys on our team, something our teammates constantly tried to throw in his face, but that never unsettled him.
“Aw thanks, I always figured you’d be good at fetch.”
Patrick shot him a look that I didn’t quite understand, but started making his way toward the stairs.

Above us was a huge deck, with stairs leading up to it on the left. The ball had rolled underneath them, and as Patrick ducked under the hanging lights, he got on all fours to reach underneath the bottom step.

I was leaning against one of the columns supporting the deck above us, initially intrigued by how serious Patrick was taking the game, but currently lost in the arch his back was making while he was on his hands and knees.

After finishing his drink, Kyle looked at Patrick.
“You actually look better on all fours than your sister Patty.”

Without moving from his position, Patrick slowly started lowering his trunks. As they slid down the small of his back and rounded his smooth cheeks, I felt my heart start to race.
“Oh yeah? You liking the view little guy?”

Just as his shorts were going to reveal his sweet spot, Kyle chimed in:

“Never mind, she definitely had a hairier asshole than you.”

At that Patrick yanked his shorts up, hopped to his feet and got nose to nose with Kyle. This however, was a tough stance to maintain for him since he had to stoop down a bit.

With a smirk on his face, Kyle held his ground, grabbing his beer and taking a sip with Patrick’s face a mere inch away.

Patrick looked like he had something to say, but Kyle seemed unfazed.
The two of them stood there, nose to nose,

“Just kiss already” I joked, but neither of them so much as looked in my direction at my joke.
Something was up with the dynamic between the two of them. I’d have to ask Kyle about it later, but before another word could be said, Conrad came over.

“You guys done licking each others noses or what? George says food will be another 30 so we’re picking teams.”
He turns and I follow him, stealing a glance behind me to see if the other two have moved.
They hadn’t.

“HEY WHERE’S OUR MASCOT? WE’RE ABOUT TO PLAY A GAME HERE WE NEED TO SEE SOME TITS!”
I could recognize Poley’s deep booming voice from anywhere, and as it echoed throughout the backyard, it seemed to slightly stir Patrick.

Since there were two Peter’s on the team Peter Yole, became Peter Pole and eventually Poley for short.

Patrick shoved Kyle, breaking his gaze first and losing whatever weird game of nose sex they were playing. With a laugh Kyle turns and starts making his way behind me, and Patrick eventually follows.
 
Chapter 8

As Conrad leads us past the pool house, my cock twitches as the events at the showers replay in my mind. Kyle quickens his step to walk beside me, then swings his arm over my shoulders.

“Don’t worry, I always finish what I start he whispers.”

I shrug him off, wary of Patrick behind us, who’s unusually quiet. I turn around and see him staring intently at me with both of his hands in his swimming trunk pockets.

“You good?” I ask, with genuine concern.

“Yeah.”

In the distance, I faintly see Matteo running along the backwall of the garden. He pauses at what looks like a huge cylinder in the ground.

He reaches for it, then floodlights suddenly illuminate the backyard. What I thought was an obscure garden behind the pool house, was actually a 7-v-7 sized soccer field with full size nets, corner flags, a scoreboard and lines.

I had known Matteo came from money, but this level of financial wealth was beyond my imagination.

As Conrad led us to the field, pieces of the on-field discussion met our ears.

“Let’s just do shirts vs skins.”
“Dude I’m not putting a shirt on.”
“Okay swimming trunks vs spandex?”
“Let’s just do spandex vs skins? Other team plays naked”
“If you wanna see my cock just ask man”
“Fuck you”
“Careful, I will”

When we got to the pitch, it was clear swimming trunks vs spandex had been the final choice for splitting teams.

“I’m not wearing spandex so I guess I’m swimming trunks” Kyle announced.
“Prove it” says Mason.

Before Kyle could decide if he was going to accept the challenge, Patrick who had been lingering behind us, springs behind him and pulls his shorts down, revealing the same thick cut cock I had only barely had enough time to appreciate earlier.

Without picking up his shorts, Kyle laughs, then turns around to face Patrick “Aw you missed seeing my cock that much?”

Patrick turns bright red, and the entire team bursts into laughter.
As Matteo finishes his jog across to field to the rest of us, Kyle pulls up his shorts.

“Aw don’t tell me everyone pussied out from being on the naked team after seeing your huge cock.”
After a few more chuckles, the teams are sorted, and we have 1 team of 6, and 1 team of 7:

The spandex team consisting of Patrick, Peter Ying, Conley, PJ, Matteo, Mason, and Stanley.
The trunks team consisting of Kyle, me, Peter Yole, Dominic, Conrad, and Landon.

The game was fun, lighthearted, but still decently competitive. We played without a goalie, and you had to score within the six yard box. There was a lot of grabbing, a lot of tricks and flicks attempted, and above all else a lot of sweat.

On the spandex team, the outline of every single player’s junk could be seen easily. As the guys ran, their packages were flopping around freely. To make matters worse, there was a ton of skin to skin contact, since we were in practically nothing but boxers. On almost every interaction, you could feel your opponent’s cock pressing against you.

On the bathing suit team, everyone was clearly going commando. While waiting for someone to retrieve a ball that had gone particularly far, I caught myself staring at Dom who’s uncut cock was so visible through his beige bathing suit that he might as well have been naked.

Surprisingly, I got so focused on winning that I eventually stopped being turned on. In the beginning it was a bit tough for me having to stare at everyone’s lower half to figure out who was on my team, but once I had my teammates memorized, I could look up and play the game more competitively.

“Foods ready, next goal wins!” calls George from the patio.

Dom jogs up behind me while I’m bent over, and pulls me up to him so he can whisper in my ear.
He drapes both of his arms around my neck, causing my skin to prickle with excitement.

He rests his chin on top of my head, and slowly rocks his hips against me, holding me like we’re dancing to the last song of the night at a wedding party.

I close my eyes, enjoying the feel of his abs sticking to my back.
Sensing that I was zoning out, he squeezes one of my tits to get my attention.
“Don’t look, but Pat’s way out of position. As soon as I’m off you, make a run in behind him.”

The smell of Dom’s pits and the thought of two tiny layers of fabric being the only thing separating his foreskin from my ass starts to overwhelm me. I shudder, and Dom puts a reassuring hand on my back “Not yet, don’t move.”

Dom stands up straight, meaning his hips are now above my ass.
Still pressed against me, I’m convinced he has a semi based on the poke I feel in the middle of my back.

But as soon as Landon gets the ball, Dom pushes off me and makes a darting run along the halfway line. At the same time, I sprint towards our opponent’s net.

In one fluid motion, he collects the pass from Landon, then chips the ball over Patrick’s head, sending me through on a breakaway.
As I’m about to shoot and win the game, Patrick trips me from behind.
I fall hard, smashing my elbow and my head on the ground.

I stay still, scared to move, and feeling dizzy.

Matteo gets to me first. He asks what hurts, then asks me if I need ice.
Then Kyle’s at my other side. He kneels in front of me, asks for permission to touch my arm and starts working it through flexion and extension, testing my range of motion.
After wincing a few times, he helps me sit up, and confirms nothing is broken, but says I should definitely ice it.

“Are you fucking serious? Who cares if he scores man come on.”
I look up to see Dom being held back by the twins as he yells at Patrick.
“Not my fault he’s a pussy.” Patrick retorts.
Dom frees himself from the grip of the twins, and tackles Patrick to the ground.
Sitting on his chest, he pins both his arms above his head.

“You really wanna call Cain a pussy? He joined the fight and defended me at the game. Where were you?”
“I was on the other side of the field, what did you want me to do? Run over and kiss you better?”
At this, Patrick starts thrusting upwards against Dom.
“Save me Patty save me, please fuck me until my pussy feels better.”
Dom leans into Patrick’s face, who for the second time in one night, is not engaged in another round of nose sex with a man.
However unlike earlier, Patrick seemed way less intimidated.
Given the significant difference in stature between Dom than Kyle, it was odd that Patrick wasn’t fazed.

Still under the weight of Dom’s body on his lap, Patrick breaks out of the grip our bald bullish bodyguard has on him in.
With his arms no longer pinned above his head, Patrick moves them to Dom’s hips.

“I know my lap is comfy but you’re too heavy for me, I prefer my ladies a little lighter” he says, then slaps Dom’s ass.

Dom stands up, and stares Patrick in the eyes.
Patrick adjusts himself.
Was it a semi, or had Dom just been crushing his junk so he needed to move things around?

“You’re pathetic Patrick.”

After 10 full seconds of staring down at him, Dom turns his head, searching for me with his eyes.
When we make contact, he raises an eyebrow, his way of asking if I’m alright.
I give him a short nod and he nods back, seeming genuinely relieved that I wasn’t seriously injured.

He shakes his head, steps over Patrick, and takes a deep breath.
“Alright Georgieeeee, I’m coming to taste your meat!” bellows Dom on his way toward the patio.

Patrick stands up, and starts walking towards the patio as well, but PJ stops him.
“You’re not even going to apologize?” he asks.
Patrick turns towards me and gives me a look I’m not quite used to, then repeats the question I asked him earlier.
“You good?”
“Yeah.”

PS: next chapter, is THE chapter.
 
Chapter 9 – Friday, August 8th, 11pm

We break into smaller groups, defaulting to our favourite teammates.

Kyle walks me over to a table, and we sit down.
“I’ll go grab ice.”
“I think Matteo already is.”
“That’s fine, I’ll go double check.”
“Alright thanks.”

Kyle disappears inside, leaving me alone at the table.

I see the twins sitting by the pool with their legs in it, having what looks like a pretty heated discussion.
I stand up to walk towards them, but Matteo appears, shepherding me inside.
“Come choose which ice pack you want, I’ve got a bunch.”
“Did you see Kyle in there?”
“Yeah, I told him to wait inside for us.”

As soon as we enter the house, we head to the basement.

Wondering if he keeps his ice packs in a chest freezer or something down there, I follow him, gingerly holding my arm against my body. Kyle and Matteo both have pretty high levels of First Aid Certifications, but Matteo’s is a little higher. As we descend the stairs, I contemplate asking Matteo to take a closer look at my arm. Upon seeing what’s before me, my thoughts go blank as I come off the final step.

Unsurprisingly, the basement is gigantic.

Divided into multiple rooms, a large bar, home theatre with a floor-to-ceiling screen that can sit roughly 30 people, a jacuzzi, and a pool table, are all accessible via various doors, but there are other doors, which are closed. After quickly counting more than ten other doors, I start wondering what else is down here.

The basement defaults into a kitchen similar in size to the one upstairs. I stand at the bottom of the stairs, unsure where to go.

“Don’t worry, that’s exactly where we’re headed.”
I follow Matteo, who must have seen me drooling at the sight of the bar.

He disappears into the room, and I follow him.

Inside, he motions for me to take a seat on one of the three large sofas placed in a U-shape around a low coffee table and closes the door behind him.
“One sec.”
He ducks behind the bar counter, and while I listen to him shuffle around, I peer around the room.

The walls are painted a deep burgundy, with dull gold trim lining the ceiling and floors. An obnoxiously sized chandelier hangs in the middle of the ceiling, causing dimmed silhouettes of light to faintly decorate the room with haphazard flecks of colour.

French Revolution art lines every wall except for one, which has a 60 inch TV hanging above a wood-burning fireplace. As I stare at The Raft of Medusa, wondering how much these replicas cost, the terrifying thought that these might not be replicas crosses my mind.

“Just how fucking rich are you?” I ask both myself and Matteo.
“What?” comes his hollered reply from behind the bar.
“Nothing!” I holler back.

The leather sofa I’m sitting on faces the TV. The bar is behind the sofa on the right, which Matteo suddenly pops up from. He comes back with a towel, a blue reusable ice pack, and 4 beers.

He places them all on the coffee table, then motions towards my arm with his hand. I nod, then close my eyes and tilt my head back, resting it against some combination of the wall and the couch. Shuddering when his hands first touch my arm, I hold my breath while he leans over my body.

My heartrate quickens when I feel the heat of his body radiating against my face. I feel something warm under my leg, so I open my eyes and exhale, struggling to regulate my breath.
He’s standing with one foot on the couch and it’s slightly under my hamstring. His body is hunched over, so both his crotch and his face are inches from my shoulder, which he’s inspecting intently.

“Alright this shouldn’t take long.”
He talks me through lifting, lowering and adjusting my arm, quickly fashioning a sling with the towel.
“So not broken right?”
“Definitely not.”
“Kyle said the same thing.”
“Ah.”

After spending a few extra seconds adjusting the tightness and angle of the towel, he grabs the icepack and tucks it into the sling.

Stepping down from the couch, he pats me twice on the shoulder, then makes his way towards a small nightstand beside the sofa I’m sitting on. He starts fumbling inside it while talking to me.

“Sorry, my hands must’ve been pretty cold after holding the ice and the beer. How’s the sling, too tight?”
“Nah, feels good.”
“Sweet.”

I hear the drawer close, and he stands up, pulling out a bottle opener. He opens all four beers, places them on the coffee table, then fiddles with his phone until triangle shaped LED lights covering the entire ceiling turn on. The triangles change to royal blue, and music starts playing softly in the background. Before sitting down beside me, he flicks off the switch for the chandelier, tosses the beer caps into a little wicker basket in the middle of the coffee table, and grabs a beer.

I raise an eyebrow at him and he shrugs, then motions towards the beer.
“Let’s down one each?”
I grab one without replying and after we cheers, we both tilt our heads back to drain a bottle.

We sit, enjoying the tender music while sipping our beer for a full three minutes, until the air suddenly feels heavy.
Before I can think of something to say, Matteo’s soothing voice calmly lightens the room.

“How’s the arm now?”
“Hurts to extend, but the ice is helping a lot.”
“That’s good, that’s good…”
His voice trails off, and for the first time since being in the basement, I finally turn my head and take a proper look at him.

He was still in nothing but plain dark gray under armour spandex. The commotion of my injury meant he didn’t have time to grab his swimming trunks or his shirt before coming inside. The blue lights were making his eyes shimmer, casting extra shadows on every single one of his overly defined muscles, and forcing me to dedicate my attention to the size of his colossal chest.

Benching 225 lbs at any height meant that you were strong, but at 5’7 it meant that your chest made men drool with envy. The thoughts I was starting to have of licking his nipples were interrupted by a change in how he was sitting.
I follow his movements, watching him bring a leg up onto the couch.

His left leg was now folded so that the outside of it was flat against the couch, meaning the bottom of his left foot was flat against the inside of his right thigh. His right leg was propped up straight on the coffee table in front of us, causing his spandex to ride up, and exposing the less sun-kissed area of his enormous inner thighs.

When I look up into his playful eyes, he smiles, then looks away.
Rubbing his non-beer-holding-hand against his buzzed head, he accidentally flashing me with his armpit, and I look away, scared to stare too long.

“It’s nice hanging out with you like this, feels like it’s been a while since we’ve gotten to enjoy one another’s company since Patty’s been driving you to games.”
I nod, taking another sip of my beer, unsure of what to say.

“Cain.”

I look back up at him, and he slowly lowers his left hand down his body, dragging his fingers across his huge neck, allowing his thumb to bounce off his erect left nipple, twisting his wrist to angle his fingers towards his belly button so that his palm lies flat against his abs, and finally resting them on his crotch.

While maintaining eye contact, he slides his hand under the elastic band of his boxers, and starts pulling on his balls in a practised, steady, rhythm.
My cock twitches, throbbing against the mesh of my shorts.
I hadn’t realized how hard I had gotten in such a short amount of time.

He briefly breaks eye contact to watch my cock pulse to the rhythm of his ball-pulls, and licks his lips before looking back up at me.

“I’m not gay, and I don’t care if you are, but Marco and I used to watch porn down here and jerk off together all the time.”
“Is that so?”
“Yeah, we never touched each other, or spoke about it, we just had porn on, jerked off, cleaned up, then we’d go our separate ways.”
“Why are you telling me this?”
“Because I miss it. There’s always been something about shooting a load with another dude around that makes my orgasm feel better than usual.”
“Interesting.”
“You’re saying you’ve never shot a load with another man?”
I shrug, “I never said that.”
“That’s what I thought.”

I start pulling on the drawstrings of my swimming trunks with my left hand, unsuccessfully trying to untie them. Matteo places his hand on the inside of my right thigh. I look down at it, then up at him.

He motions towards my lap, and I nod.
While reaching across me, his hand grazes my cock and I suck in my breath.
“Dude...”
“My bad! That was genuinely an accident.”
“All good.”

He unties my drawstrings, and once they’re loose, I reach in, adjusting myself so that my dick isn’t tangled in the mesh of my shorts.

“I can help you take them off…”
“Why should my cock be out if yours isn’t?”
“Fair.”

With a smirk, he stands up, turns so that his ass is facing me, then slowly bends over, lowering his gray spandex. The shadows the blue light casts on his cheeks make them seem like there’s never ending depth between them.

Matteo’s ass is huge, muscular, powerful, and completely hairless. A moan escapes me when he bends over, allowing me to briefly glimpse the door to his interior design.

Kicking away his boxers, he proudly turns around and places his hands on his hips, showing off the girthiest cock I have ever seen. Despite its thickness, Matteo was only a generous 5 inches.

“I know it’s not much, but it gets the job done.”
“I’m sure the way you use, you still make your lady squeal.”

Matteo smiles at that, then puts his hands behind his back, and juts his chin towards my shorts. “Your turn.”
I try pulling my untied shorts down with one hand but fail miserably.

I look up at Matteo, who’s staring down at me, with a half-smile on his lips, and excitement dancing in his loveable eyes. With his arms crossed behind his back and cock standing proudly at attention, he looks like a solider waiting to get instructions from his commanding officer.

“Can you help me take these off…” I mumble.
“Not gonna say please?”
I roll my eyes.
“Say it.”
“Please help me take my swimming trunks off, Matteo.”
“Gladly, that’s what friends are for.”

He gets on his knees between my legs, places both hands on my sides, and hooks his fingers on the inside of my swimming trunks. My skin feels like traces of fire are being drawn on them in the spots his fingers are sliding down. I stifle a moan as he gets a good grip on my shorts, increasing the surface area of skin to skin contact.

I lift my hips, thrusting them into the air so that he can yank my shorts down, and we both giggle at the loud thunk my cock makes when it fully escapes mesh-jail and lands freely on my abs.

With my shorts at my ankles, Matteo stands back up, grinning.

“Fuck. Now that’s a cane if I’ve ever seen one.”
“Shut up.”
“Dude it’s literally past your bellybutton.”
“We’re supposed to be jerking off together, not admiring each other’s cocks.”
“You really expect me to pretend there isn’t a horse beside me?”
“Just turn on some porn man.”
“Not until you tell me how big it is.”
“I haven’t measured before.”
“Bullshit.”
I was ready to argue, but surprisingly, he drops it.

I kick my shorts off my ankles, and steal a look at Matteo, who pulls out an iPad from the nightstand.
As soon as he unlocks it, loud moaning from a guy fills the room.
AirPlay automatically connects to the iPad, and a video of a muscular guy riding a dildo while getting a blowjob from a blonde chick quickly flashes on, then off, the TV screen.

Matteo looks up at me, and I quickly look down, pretending I didn’t see it.
“What was that?” I inquire.
“Nothing. What do you wanna watch?”
“For fucks sake Matteo just play whatever you had on and stop making this weird.”
“I can’t.”
“What do you mean you can’t?”
“I’m not explaining myself, but I’ll choose something.”
As a courtesy of him dropping the dick measurement stuff, I decide to let this go too, for now.

After typing in eiffel tower, Matteo scrolls down, chooses a video, and skips twelve minutes into it.
A huge set of tits with cum all over them, a pair of cocks smearing the mess on each one, fills the screen.
“The fuck, these dudes got no stamina.”
“She’s fucking hot though bro, I don’t blame them.”
Matteo rewinds, and as we watch her jerk off one guy while deepthroating the other, we both start to touch ourselves.

I was doing my best to subtly watch Matteo jerk off, but eventually I turn to look at him.
Paying no attention to the porn, he’s staring straight at my cock, and starts jerking himself off faster when he sees my eyes fixated on his dick.

On screen, a skinny brown-haired dude starts fucking the chick from behind, while a dude with a manbun starts ramming his uncut cock down her throat.

They link fingers above her head, and smile at each other, then lean in and… start making out.
I look up at the screen, “Matteo what the fuck.”
“Shut it. I’m gonna cum dude.”
I look back at him, and as we lock eyes, I can feel the lust pooling in his cock pouring from his eyes into mine.

I rotate my body so that I’m facing him and start jerking myself off even faster.
“Do you usually shoot big loads?”
“I already told you, my orgasms are always better when a dude’s around.”
“Prove it then.”
“Say it.”
“Cum for me.”
“Again.”
“Cum for me, Matteo. I want to see you cum.”
“Ohhhh, FUCK dude.”
This sends him over the edge, and he splatters himself with thick pools of cum all the way to his neck.
I notice some slowly dripping down one of his pointed nipples and at the sight of this I moan, feeling myself getting close.

“Do it Cain, shoot your load.”
His voice is too much for me. A powerful orgasm unlike any I’ve felt before seizes my body.

I gasp, uttering a low, long-lasting note of bliss, as thick streams of semen decorate everywhere and everything but me.

My left hand wasn’t able to aim as well as my right. Thus, my pale fluids painting the black leather couch created a starkly contrasted image that was its own French Revolution; a piece of art that I’m sure Théodore Géricault would deem worthy of being hung up on the wall beside his.
 
Chapter 10 – Friday August 8th, 11:59pm

“Fuck, sorry man. I’ll help you clean it up.”
“It’s all good, your arm’s gotta come out of that thing anyway.”

Reaching over, Matteo unties the sling, then uses the towel to wipe the cum off the couch.
“What about yourself?”
“Ah, it’s fine.”
Using the same towel now full of my cum, Matteo wipes himself clean, sparking a twitch from my cock.
“You down to shower?”
“Sure.”

Matteo beckons me towards the back of the room, and we enter a door to the right of the bar.
As we enter the room, I shriek with delight.

“No way! Is that a limited edition Fourth Hokage Funko Pop?”
“Yup, wait until you see the back wall.”
I turn, looking at the wall his bed is on, and sprint over to admire his impressive collection.
“Dude, this has gotta be worth hundreds of dollars…”
“More like thousands. That Stan Lee one alone cost me 15k.”
“Fifteen. Thousand. Dollars?”
“Yup. Come look.”

Until that moment, I hadn’t really remembered that the two of us were naked. But seeing Matteo bend over to carefully retrieve an all silver superhero-dressed Stan Lee, reminded me that I was in the presence of one my own hero’s. One who made my dick dance to the tune of his body.

“Weren’t there only like fifteen of these made?”
“Twelve, and—" Suddenly we hear footsteps coming down the basement stairs.

“Fuck, here, catch.”

Matteo quickly tosses me a towel and I wrap it around my waist as best as I can with my one functioning arm, and he quickly does the same.

“Cain? You down here man?” It was Kyle.
“Wait don’t—” starts Matteo.
“Yup! I’m in here!” I excitedly call back.

Kyle enters the front of the room, giving us a quizzical look.
“We were just about to grab a shower” Matteo states coldly.
“Oh nice, can I join?
Matteo takes a glance at me, and I shrug.
“Sure” he replies.
Kyle strips, revealing red spandex under his bathing suit.
Matteo rolls his eyes, leaving through another door.

As soon as he leaves the room, Kyle gives me a hug from behind, pressing himself against me.
“That towel looks like it’s about to fall off. Need a hand?”
I smile, “Yes please”.

Still pressed against me, he undoes my towel, casually grazing my dick in the process.
He peeks over my shoulder, then pauses, staring at my dick.

“What?” I inquire. He stays silent for a moment longer, then secures my towel around my waist.
“Nothing, my bad. Where did you guys go? I waited in the living room upstairs for you, but you guys never came?”
“We’ve been down here the whole time. I asked Matteo about you when I was heading inside and he said he saw you.”
“Well yeah he did, and he told me to wait upstairs. He never said you were going downstairs.”
“Weird, just ask him when he’s back?”
“Nah it’s cool. How’s the arm by the way?”
“It’s fine. I kinda wish everyone would stop asking me about it.”
“I haven’t seen you in like an hour so I figured I’d ask, my bad dude” he says defensively.
“Shit sorry, I didn’t mean to be a dick. I just hate being babied, look it’s as good as new!”

At that, I shake my right arm and accidentally knock a few Funko Pops off a shelf.
At the same time, Matteo returns with another towel.

“Sorry man, I’ll put em back for you.”
“NO STOP. WAIT—” screams Matteo.

As I bend over to pick up the Funko Pops, I noticed there are way less in this area than I thought there would be, and that’s when I see it, amidst the fallen boxes: an absolutely massive dildo.

I look up at Matteo and before he can react, Kyle sprints over, grabs it, and wields it in the air like a trophy.

“Matteo, Matteo, Matteo. Looks like you’ve got some explaining to do buddy!”
 
Chapter 11 Saturday August 9th, 12:15am

“Look—”
“Lemme guess, it’s not yours?”
“It’s mine, I admit it. But would you just hear me out first?”
“I’d love to.”
Matteo flashes me a panicked look, then quickly returns his eyes to Kyle.

“Okay so—”
“What are y’all doing in here?”
As Conrad enters the room, Matteo curses, then gets up and slams all three doors that lead into his room shut.

Conrad looks at the silicone schlong in Kyle’s hands, then at Matteo, then at me.
“Who does it belong to?”
“It’s mine” Matteo cuts in. “And before you judge me, let me explain. Julia’s been gone a lot, so we haven’t been able to have sex much, and she would use it on me from time to time.”

The room goes silent.

Conrad, Kyle, and I stare at Matteo, expecting him to say more.
When he doesn’t, we stand there, unsure of what to say next.
Kyle starts to say something with a smirk on his face, but Conrad grabs the dildo from his hands and starts inspecting it.

“So how big is it?” Conrad casually asks, looking at Matteo with genuine curiosity.
“Thirteen inches.”
Kyle whistles. “That’s almost three times as big as you” he says condescendingly.
Matteo glares at him, then the room goes silent, again.

Unexpectedly, Kyle starts to speak.
“I let one of my exes put a finger in me once and honestly it felt amazing. I bet if—”
Matteo cuts him off “You’re just saying that cuz you feel like an asshole. You really don’t gotta try to make me feel better man, it’s all good.”
“I’m not. I just don’t want you to think it’s gay or some shit.”
“You’re engaged to a woman man, we know you’re not gay.” I chime in.
“Alright thanks guys. Plus everyone’s played with their asshole before, right?” Matteo had directed his question specifically to me.

I hesitate.
I had never heard Matteo sound so vulnerable and uncertain.
My response to his question would determine whether or not I hurt him.
“Personally, I’ve always wanted to, but I haven’t been sure how to go about.”
He sighed with relief. “Dude that’s kind of how I felt! One night when Jules was giving me head, she just kinda suggested it and after a few beers I was down. But fuck me, it felt so fucking good.”

“So you finger yourself?” asks Conrad.
“Fuck no. That feels weird man. I tried it but I didn’t like it. I always need someone to do it to me, or I need to be using a dildo.”
“Wouldn’t a cock feel much more like a finger than a dildo though?”
Matteo pauses, then crossed him arms.
“I’ve never really through about it, but now that you mention it, you’re probably right.”
We stand there in silence, again, unsure of how to continue the conversation.

“Can I try it?” asks Conrad.
The room goes silent, again.

“Sure, but have you used one before?”
“No, but I’ve watched tons of vids of chicks fucking dudes with strapons. Whatever you do in bed with a woman can’t be gay, so I’ve never really cared about getting turned on by it.”
“Amen. You should probably start with a smaller one, but do you want to see how I use it?” Matteo asks while staring at the ground.

Again, a level of vulnerability I was unaccustomed to paints Matteo’s features.
“Sure” replies Conrad.

Reaching behind the area I knocked the dildos over, Matteo opens a drawer full of varying dildos.
He selects a roughly six inch one, and takes out a bottle of lube.

For some reason, I was expecting Matteo to either place the dildo on the ground and start riding it, or to lie on his back in his bed and start fucking himself with it.

To my surprise, he did neither.

Scurrying over to his wardrobe, he takes out a large 36 x 24 inch white board and an extremely thick blanket.

He starts by holding the blanket against the wall, letting the rest roll out on the ground. Then he takes the back of the whiteboard and places it closes to the baseboard, letting the weight of whiteboard hold the blanket in place against the wall.
Kyle, Conrad and I exchange intrigued looks, but say nothing.

Grabbing the thirteen-inch dildo, Matteo firmly jabs the suction cup side of it against the whiteboard. He gets on his knees to lather it with lube all the way to the base, then stands up and gives us a shy look.

“Well don’t pussy out now” says Kyle, who was holding his hands in front of the crotch of his red spandex.

Matteo drops his towel, gets on all fours, placing one side of his face flat against the ground, and uses both of his hands to spread his cheeks. He rolls his hips in an odd, up-down and side-side fashion to ease himself onto the dildo, then slowly backs himself up against the wall.

A deep sigh of pleasure escapes Matteo as his hips come into contact with the whiteboard. It bounces slightly off the wall without a sound, which we now realize is muted by the blanket between the whiteboard and the wall.

“Fuck it’s sooo big.” Matteo whines.
He grabs his fully hard cock, then looks up at us.
“Enjoying the show?”

That we were. Kyle had both of his hands in his spandex. Conrad who was still fully clothed, was rubbing his cock through his bathing suit. And despite how tight Kyle had tied my towel, it was on the verge of falling off my hips because of how full my cock was.

“Hurry up and get down there Rad” instructs Kyle. He has a way of commanding people to do things, and they just do it, no questions asked. It’s one of my favourite things about him.

Without any hesitation, Conrad undoes the buttons of his shirt, steps out of his swimming trunks and walks over to Matteo. Despite their differences in physique, it was obvious that Conrad was stronger than Matteo. While Matteo sported abs and definition cuts everywhere, Conrad had an extra layer of beef in every muscle of his body. He resembled a powerlifter much more than a bodybuilder.

Some of the guys had called him fat in the past, but Conrad was always one of the first to take off his shirt. Once they realized he didn’t care, they had moved on to other insults.

Personally, I loved his body. And as I watched the cheeks of his rear end jiggle their way towards the whiteboard, I decided I wanted to see his ass and Matteo’s side-by-side.

After securing his dildo to the board, Conrad lubed it, nervously smiled at Kyle and I, then placed both of his hands on the ground in front of him, and backed himself onto the toy cock.

“Ow, fuck.”
“Go slow, and breathe. Take long deep breaths, blowing all the air out of your lungs, and slowly back your ass onto it when the initial sting is gone.”

Following Matteo’s instructions, Conrad starts to take slow controlled breaths.

During this time, Kyle gets behind me, pulls his spandex down, and rests his cock rest on the cheeks of my ass. I spit in my hand and reach behind me, slowly jerking him off while he kisses my neck.

Undoing my towel, Kyle spits in his hand and starts stroking my cock.
“Fuck it’s so big Cain.”
“Says you” I reply, while squeezing his dick.

After a few minutes, the initial look of pain on Conrad’s face transitions into one of relief. He starts throwing his hips backwards, initially at a steady pace.
Seeing him accustomed to what’s inside of him, Matteo picks up speed, not just throwing himself back against the dildo but grinding against the base of it everytime he bottoms out.
Eventually, the two boys are bouncing off the wall at a frenzied pace, smashing their knees, elbows, and bodies against one another as they struggle to pleasure themselves.
Finally, Conrad slows down, panting hard.

“Oh man, my legs are tired.”
“Same here.”

Matteo gets off his dildo and Conrad follows suit.
He lies on his back, lifting both of his legs in the air, exposing his gaping pink hole to Kyle and I. Kyle and I both throb with delight, then patiently wait for Conrad to copy Matteo.
Conrad obliges, producing a mirror image, with a furrier hole.

Once in position, both lube their holes, then slide their dildos inside of them with their left hands, and start jerking themselves off with their rights.

“Fuck that’s hot” says Kyle.
Both boys moan in reply.
“Thank me for complementing you” Kyle snaps at them.
“Thank you Kyle” they both reply in unison.
“It’s sir to both of you. Now hurry up and thank me again.”
“Thank you sir” comes the joint reply.
“Good boys.”

Kyle starts walking forward, pushing his shaft flat against my hole and forcing me to inch my way toward Conrad. When I’m hovering directly over him, Kyle leans around me to look over them, and speaks.

“Cum for me now.”
“Yes sir” they reply.

Hearing Kyle be this dominant was way more than I could handle.
Without warning, I shoot my load, ejaculating all over Conrad’s balls.

Without skipping a beat, he wipes the cum into his right hand, jerking himself off with it.
“Good boy” Kyle whispers into my ears.

“I’m close” moans Matteo.
“Wait, I want you to cum last. Shoot your load now Rad.”
“Yes sir.”
Conrad brings his head off the ground so he can look directly at Kyle, who glares down at him while grinding his cock on my ass. Conrad lets out a low moan, then shuts his eyes tight and sends thick pools of cum sailing over his head, spraying the whiteboard behind him.

After that, Kyle walks over to Matteo and kneels in front of him.
“I’m going to cum on your dildo, then you’re going to fuck yourself with it until you cum.”
“Yes sir.”
Kyle pulls the dildo 4 or 5 inches out of Matteo, who throws his head back against the ground as he squirms with pleasure, then starts jerking himself off.

Finally getting to take a look at Kyle’s cock, I stare, mesmerized by its perfection. Ten inches, almost as girthy as Matteo’s, cut, and with a slight downward curve at the end.
It was without a doubt the most aesthetically pleasing cock on our team.

Matteo lifts his head and sits up on his elbows, straining his neck to try and get a view of the perfect package preparing to pour itself on his pristine path to paradise.

After less than ten precise yet aggressive strokes, a guttural roar escapes Kyle’s throat as he bathes Matteo’s taint, hole, balls, and dildo with buckets of cum. Before Matteo can react, Kyle slams the dildo deep inside him, pushing and twisting it as hard as he can.

Matteo cries out in delight, throwing his hands in the air. His eyes touch the back of his skull, and he ejaculates hands free, showering himself with a sticky mess of cum. To my surprise, Kyle mixes some of his and Matteo’s cum in his fingers, then holds it up to Matteo’s mouth.

He beckons Matteo forward with two of his outstretched fingers, then while staring each other in the eyes, Matteo sits up, and sucks the cum off of Kyle's hand.
Conrad and I stare in bewildered amazement as this process is repeated until no cum is left.

Once complete, Kyle wipes his fingers in Matteo’s hair, then pats him twice on the head and smiles at him.
“Good boy.”
 
fck this is so worth it, omg the energy shift and mateo got caught with the dildo and had to explain himself, and kyle’s attitude the whole time, and conrad and mateo fucking their fat asses and calling kyle sir, fuck this was so hot
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: zacksky11 and asdgi
Chapter 12 - Saturday May 3rd, 5pm

My spoiled sister always gets what she wants.
The first time they met was at a party at our house.

As the older brother, I made sure she invited all her hot friends so that when the guys came over it wouldn’t be a sausage fest.

Our parents were out of town on their anniversary, but they would have let us have the party anyway. A house as big as ours meant they could be in their own space and easily tune out the forty or so people that were dancing, drinking, and partying early on a Saturday night.

“Come on Patrick PLEASE let me invite him. He’s into soccer, everyone would get along with him.”
“No. I don’t want more dudes here.”
“This is my house just as much as it is yours. I don’t have to listen to you.”
“I’m the oldest. Moms have always said I have final say.”
“Oldest by LITERALLY 3 minutes!”
“Want me to tell them about the weed you’ve been smoking?”
“Fuck you! You’re so fucking annoying.”

Even though our parents did let me have “final” say, they always went behind my back and made sure Penelope got whatever she wanted if she complained.

Last year when I told her she couldn’t come with my friends and I on a trip to the beach (because we were planning on hooking up with some chicks), she complained about it and they bought her a one-week paid vacation to LA.

As fraternal twins, arguments were normal, but sometimes the shit she gets away with is so frustrating. She snuck out when she was sixteen to go to a boy’s house and her punishment was washing the dishes for just that night. Early in the month, I had snuck out to go to the movies with my literal (now-ex) girlfriend and I had to wash the dishes for an entire week!

It took me a long time to figure it out, but she absolutely gets special treatment simply because she’s a girl and I’m not. I don’t really know why that is, and I can’t prove it. But I know it, and I can feel it.

Don’t get me wrong, I love my parents.

But I’ve always felt like they’re kind of cold towards me. It’s almost like nothing I do is ever enough to make them proud. I’ve won tons of sports and academic awards, but they just never really seem to care. My sister gets shitty grades and quits almost every sport she starts, yet they’re still “extremely proud” of her for “giving it her best”.

On top of that, she’s been allowed to have boys over all the time, whereas I’ve literally had to ask multiple times to have girls over.

When I brought my ex-girlfriend of 2 years over for dinner, my Mom spent more time talking to her than me, and my Mother straight up asked me (in front of my ex-girlfriend) how I managed to get such a pretty woman to date “a failure as big as me.” I never understood why they both called me a failure, but they did so consistently, and it hurt. Eventually I assumed that it was just tough love.

I’ve never felt like having lesbian parents has been an issue, but people often ask me if I miss having a father. A Mom and a Mother has been the only thing I’ve ever known; it’s hard to feel like I’m missing something I’ve never had. I was fine without having some dude related to me by blood be the daily boss of me until the day he dies.

The dude my sister was asking to come over has been here tons of times before.

His name’s Anthony, and he goes to our school. In all honesty, I actually think he’s kind of lame.
She can definitely do better than him but I’m not gonna tell her that.
Instead, I’ll just make sure he doesn’t come tonight.

The party was for no specific reason. It would be a mix of guys from my soccer team and from school. My sister and I unfortunately went to the same university because Mother has a PhD in Prenatal Psychology. Free tuition for your kids was just one of many reasons why neither of us was allowed to leave town when we finished high school, no matter how much we begged.

In the end, I didn’t care that much. I got on the varsity soccer team pretty easily, and it meant there was a bunch of us who played together both at school and outside of school. Even though we had been playing together on the same team outside of school for years, we had all gotten extra close this past year because of all the extra time we spent playing on two different teams.

One of the guys I had gotten pretty close to was coming over for the first time today, and we made a bet on who could get the most chicks to add them on snapchat tonight. He was a good looking dude but at 5’8, I knew he had no chance of beating me.

The party had started at 3pm, and I already had 3 different girls snaps.
He hadn’t even shown up yet and I couldn’t wait to brag about how little a chance he had.

DING DONG!

The loud digital doorbell which was literally my Mother’s voice saying “Ding Dong!” in a British accent, blasts through the house. Everyone still chuckles even after hearing it for the 100th time, albeit maybe less enthusiastically than the initial 100 times.

I rush over to the door and as soon as I open it, I see my friend Kyle grinning at me while four girls huddle behind him peering into the house.

“You won’t believe this but, I actually met these four on the bus on the way here. They said they know your sister and were invited here too.”

I roll my eyes.
I bet he’s already added all four of them on snap.

“Omg so you’re Patrick? Penelope's told us so much about you!”
“Which way’s the washroom?”
“I need to get these heels off can you guys move?”

As three of the four girls pushed their way into the house past me while asking things at the same time, the fourth girl, standing closest to Kyle, stood outside with him and waited.

“After you my love” he says to her, directing her inside.
When she’s inside the door standing beside me, he slaps her ass as hard as he can.
She yelps with a jump of delight, then turns around and giggles, waving bye to him before she makes her way further into the house.

When it’s just the two of us, I extend my knuckles for a first bump, and we laugh.

“That one’s such a rocket man. I had my bag on my lap and she sat beside me on the bus and started grabbing my cock!”
“No way! Did you just meet her?”
“Yup. Her friends were staring at me when they first got on the bus, and then eventually all four of ‘em got up and joined me. I told them the seats were reserved but they could use them if they each added me on snap.”
He winks and nudges me in the side as he says this, obviously pleased with himself.
“Whatever man, I’ve already had 3 girls add me so this is far from over.”
“You know your sister doesn’t count right?”
“Fuck off” I say as I playfully punch him in the shoulder.
“Alright where’s your fridge? These beers are getting warm and this backpack is hurting my fucking back.”
“Right this way.”

I lead him into the house and take him up to my room, where he fills my mini fridge with his beer.

“Fuck this is a nice place.”
“Meh, it’s alright. You should see Matteo’s.”
“Yeah? I know his family is rich and shit but I’ve still never actually been to his place.”
“It’s easily five if not six times as big as mine. But I swear this is your second year on the team. How come you didn’t come last year?”
“I got sick remember.”
“Oh right.”

After putting all his beer save one into the fridge, he cracks it open, takes a swig, and wipes the back of his mouth with his hand while looking around my room.

“There a washroom in here?”
“Yup, through that door. Just make sure when you go in, you lock the door to the hallway and the door on the far side too.”
“Got it.”

I grab a beer from my fridge, then sit on my bed and open some snaps from the girls I met today. One had gone into one of the bathrooms in the house and sent me a pic of her tits.

I smile, then quickly look up at the bathroom door, making sure it’s still closed. Then I lift my shirt up and send her a pic of my abs.

She replies instantly, sending a picture of her drinking in my kitchen with the words “show me more” captioned directly on her now-shirt-covered tits.

I contemplate my options, then send her a smug selfie of me flexing a bicep.
Kyle opens the door as I’m taking the picture, prompting an immediate smirk.

“Fuck off, it’s to one of the girls I met tonight.”
“Don’t tell me you’re settling down for the night already! The night is young my friend!”
“Nah I gotta get at least 2 more to beat you, since I know you won’t be able to get any other girl’s snap now that you can’t make lame jokes on the bus.”
“Oh yeah?”
“Yeah” I laugh.
“Challenge accepted.”

We cheers then head back down to the party.
 
Chapter 13 Saturday May 3rd, 10pm

After hours of drinking, the night was starting to wind down. People started calling rides home, and I was starting to feel pretty tired. I start looking for Kyle, eagerly waiting to show off the nine different snap chat account I got added and to hear about the girls he was with.

A few of the guys that I’m really close to like Conley and PJ are staying over for the night. Conrad was staying too.

I’m not particularly close with him but as a twin, I understood why he was staying. It didn’t make sense to split up when you were both heading back to the same place eventually.

I say goodnight to them, then head up to my room, surprised but not bothered by how early our party has ended for a Saturday night. Usually we partied until after midnight, but I didn’t really mind an early night.
In my room, I close my door then head to the washroom to take a piss.

My sister’s light was on but I didn’t really care if she walked in, we’ve been sharing a bathroom our whole life. Our rooms were on either side of it so there was technically three different entrances to this bathroom: one from her room, one from my room, and one from the main upstairs hallway.

It was annoying because it meant you had to lock three doors every time you went into the washroom. But in general, we typically only locked the doors when we had guests over, or when one of us was showering or taking a shit.

We actually spent a lot of time talking to one another in there since we had two sinks. We’d talk about our plans for the day while we brushed our teeth and got ready, and at the end of the night we’d talk about how our days went before going to bed.

I shook the last few drops of piss out of my cock, then washed my hands. I could hear music faintly playing from my sister’s room and wondered if she had fallen asleep with the light on and her music playing.

I walked over to her door and froze as I saw him in her floor to ceiling mirror.

It was Kyle.
Kyle was fucking my sister.

Like I said:

My spoiled sister always gets what she wants.
The first time they met was at a party at our house.