Something terrible happened!

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Hi guys thanks for your encouragements. I'll try to remember this but often times when I look at my dick I get the same thoughts again. It's also not only about chicks it's also about aesthetics and harmony and I think a bigger cock would look much better on me. So even if I had a chick which is satisfied then I most likely would still have those thoughts.

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
But the problem is that feeling manly has much to do with being able to satisfy women and it's always better to have too much than too little. I think it's not really a comfort when you're told that you can also use your fingers or tongue. And I also don't think that a woman could continually be satisfied only by being fingered or licked because it's a different kind of sensation. A man also would not be satisfied if he only got orgasms through vibrations while vibrations may feel good it's not the same as sticking it in and I think that women also need to have something huge enough inserted down there.
^ How do you know so much about sex with women and what they want if you're a virgin?

Why should I need professional help? This is kinda ridiculous coming from guys who all have huge cocks and don't even know how it's when you have a small one. I bet if you were me you'd also complain.
Oh, I don't know.... maybe because of this:

Good point I did not really consider this but it's still depressing to see how huge cocks many people have. It makes me feel bad about myself and less manly. :( As a man you simply want a huge cock that is totally normal and if you have no huge cock then you also feel less like a man.
Ha ha you funny guy. I'm really depressed because of my size and have been depressed for many years. I bet if I had a big cock I'd most likely already have nailed chicks but instead I haven't nailed even one. :frown1:
Not to mention the purposely annoying, attention craving crap you've been pulling in your very prolific posts
(68 and counting) and threads you've started (8 so far) in less than a day and a half since you've been here.

Last edited:

maxcok

Expert Member
Media
Last edited:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Why are we humouring this misogynistic little git?

If a guy came on here talking shit about homosexuals the way this guy talks about women he'd have been banned by now - and told to fuck off by more than half the respondents.

sammiez - you haven't got laid yet because women can tell that you don't really like them and no one wants to be just a warm wet hole for you to use as a right hand replacement.

Drop the attitude or, as suggested above, try guys. Or both.

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Come on don't give me this stuff! I have looked at many pics here on this site and so far I only found 1 person which is smaller than me. Don't insult my intelligence. :mad:

You have at least a couple of serious psychological problems crying out for attention in this thread alone, not to mention in the many other threads and posts you've put up since arriving here very recently. Every single post in this thread demonstrates that you have: serious body image issues, depression (possibly bipolar), narcissism, attention seeking behavior.

The first step is recognizing you have a problem. I'm 100% serious: You need professional help.

If a guy came on here talking shit about homosexuals the way this guy talks about women he'd have been banned by now - and told to fuck off by more than half the respondents.

He actually said that about homosexuals on the same page you posted this on:

I thought that gays are also very much about size is that not so?

Most of us recognize that this guy has mental problems. It's not worthwhile to criticize the symptoms given that.

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Hi guys thanks for your encouragements. I'll try to remember this but often times when I look at my dick I get the same thoughts again. It's also not only about chicks it's also about aesthetics and harmony and I think a bigger cock would look much better on me. So even if I had a chick which is satisfied then I most likely would still have those thoughts.
You've made a splash, and I don't know what kind of attention you expected to attract with all this self-centered pityparty noise you've been making, but even a dimbulb like you must realize that this isn't the way to get support from strangers if that's what you came here for.

If you came here to make trouble, I encourage you to fuck off.

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Why so angry? I have nothing against women but at least from the women I know I got the impression that size and how good you fuck is really important to brag about to the girlfriends and shit. :rolleyes:

B_Hickboy

Sexy Member
Media
Why so angry? I have nothing against women but at least from the women I know I got the impression that size and how good you fuck is really important to brag about to the girlfriends and shit. :rolleyes:
I think you have issues with women because they won't give up the pussy and your head is too messed up for you to allow yourself to consciously believe the problem could be with your personality. You're looking for a physical attribute to blame and the problem is not between your legs or anyone else's. It's between your ears.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

sammiez - you haven't got laid yet because women can tell that you don't really like them and no one wants to be just a warm wet hole for you to use as a right hand replacement.

Drop the attitude or, as suggested above, try guys. Or both.
Oh, come on, as much as a little fucko as he is, we all need our little toys to bat around, he seems perfect for it after all his "gracious comments."

Have you read all its posts? One comment about gay men verses a fairly steady flow of misogynistic crap.

But that's OK - that's tolerated here... apparently :rolleyes:
Nah, he hasn't stepped over the line quite yet I suspect there, MB.Be patient.

Ha! You come on bitching and moaning about your problems with women and your cock size, make comments people don't like, and now you have gall to ask why so angry? I'd probably be asking why wouldn't they be angry.
What makes you think I'm angry? I'm tired of bullshit like yours and the fact that it is tolerated here, but I'm not particularly angry about it.
No, definitely not angry, that's for sure, but ripping up this guy verbally you're in overdrive, and I applaud you all of the way there, MB.:kiss:

Last edited:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think you have issues with women because they won't give up the pussy and your head is too messed up for you to allow yourself to consciously believe the problem could be with your personality.

Yup.

You're looking for a physical attribute to blame and the problem is not between your legs or anyone else's. It's between your ears.

This, too.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

You need to cultivate a better class of female acquaintances then. They sound pretty shallow and heartless. Better wait until you meet a nice person to lose that virginity.

And also, make friends with yourself and give your self love sessions more class. Light candles, open a bottle of adult beverage, put on the mood media, take a shower, all that. You are worth it. It will give you good habits when you have guests. :tongue:

sammiez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
You need to cultivate a better class of female acquaintances then. They sound pretty shallow and heartless. Better wait until you meet a nice person to lose that virginity.

You're right. But finding a nice woman isn't that easy today. Today it's more about being cool and don't showing any weaknesses. Everybody wants to hang out with the coolest people in order to elevate his own status. I am so tired of this stuff. And I'm obviously not cool enough. I'm a nice guy but I think many women don't like nice guys they rather want cool jerks who aren't nice.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You're right. But finding a nice woman isn't that easy today. Today it's more about being cool and don't showing any weaknesses. Everybody wants to hang out with the coolest people in order to elevate his own status. I am so tired of this stuff. And I'm obviously not cool enough. I'm a nice guy but I think many women don't like nice guys they rather want cool jerks who aren't nice.
Find new people.