Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
so i went to take a piss today and i see a pimple like bump on my foreskin close to me head..it looks almost exactly like a pimple, puss filled tiny bump really red outside maybe looks like one is gonna form next to it, doesn't seem to hurt but i havent really touched it....two almost three weeks ago was the first time i've had sex of any kind and me and a guy blew each other but we both wore condoms...cept he liked me once without it :worried: not to mention i cant seem to get hard(see other thread) in the past week....I'm really scared, the guy says hes clean and i don't have anyone to take me to the doc and i cant tell my mom cus she thinks i haven't even kissed anyone... :worrried: :worried: :worried: help please?!

VeeP

Sexy Member
Media
Looks like a zit or maybe blocked hair follicle to me. They're not unheard of in the genital area. Squeeze it!

You're 19. You can go to Planned Parenthood or a school clinic and your parents do not need to know about it. Your records are private.

Pimples can be a symptom of herpes and herpes can be transmitted orally. There are two types of herpes. Type one appears in the mouth or lips as cold sores. Type two appears in the genital area although you can get oral herpes on the genitals (via a mouth with an active herpes outbreak) and genital herpes on the mouth. The incubation period is about right.

In truth, get tested. It's cheap and quick and confidential and you can get medication.

Are you on your parents' insurance?

If you are, make an appointment and go. Your diagnosis will be kept confidential. Do not sign the form that allows the doctor to share information with anyone. Your parents may get an explanation of benefits from their healthplan indicating you had an office visit but they won't know for what. If they ask, lie. If your parents ever find out, sue the living shit out of the doctor. Patient confidentiality is a legal right. Do not waive it and they can't do anything. Most of all, as you're over 18, they have no legal right to know. Tell the doctor and his staff most emphatically that they are not to share any information about this visit with your parents.

Fucking wonderful healthcare system we have.

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I can't tell my friends..they trust me to much, we drink and eat after each other everyday...:eek: :guilty: omg i will never be able to live with myself if i gave them something!!! :crying:

You have friends with a car, a bike, an excuse to be, " dropped off at the library," or visit a friend in town and can you get a ride? There's got to be a way. Another option is to tell you dad you think you found a lump in your scrotum (only to find out it was just a cyst on the skin that will go away on its own). Granted that's a bit embarrassing but they'll be relieved to know it was nothing. You've got to think of something.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
so how do i get there with out the rents knowing, since i cant drive and they work from home?

It's your health you and we are talking about here.

Fuck the parental attitudes.

There IS NO FUCKING EXCUSE when it comes to human health. PERIOD.

Try a veterinarian. They know way more than you think.

or try asking this Dermatologist. He's great.
sore on my penis - Search - MedHelp

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And trust me on this, Your mom is a lot more aware of you than you give her credit for. She was probably kissing and maybe a bit more when she was your age. She should be your friend too. You're at that age, and this might just be the opportunity to see how much she cares and loves you, not only as a son, but as a friend and adult. Just ask her to take you, and let her know it's personal or just a guy thing. She'll respect your privacy.

Michael*

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
And trust me on this, Your mom is a lot more aware of you than you give her credit for. She was probably kissing and maybe a bit more when she was your age. She should be your friend too. You're at that age, and this might just be the opportunity to see how much she cares and loves you, not only as a son, but as a friend and adult. Just ask her to take you, and let her know it's personal or just a guy thing. She'll respect your privacy.

Michael*

ha ya thanks for the remarks, but my mom got so fucking pissed at me when she found my condoms my friends gave me she broke my PSP...she not ok with me being gay bi and even dating, "dating is for after college, you shouldnt be having sex or thinking bout it during this part of your life" she tells me all the time...she not my friend...i told her that i think a insect bit me on it and asked her to take me to the doctor in the morning she told me "to stop being a fucking baby and man up were not wasting money on see the doctor!" ........:frown1:

Then time to go see the doctor on your own. You don't need her permission. You just go. If you're on their insurance policy you're entitled to coverage whether they want you to go to the doctor or not. This is potentially serious and you need to be tested.

You tell your mother that you respect her opinion but you're going whether she thinks you need it or not and you'd like to have her cooperation. Once you're in with the doctor you can tell him the situation and he will make absolutely certain your mother does not get even a glimpse at your record. If you need a script, ask him to write it for you there in the examining room and get it filled on your own. Your drug records are confidential as well. Again, you're 19 and she has to accept that you are calling the shots in your health care whether she likes it or not.

If you don't have money for a copay then tell the doctor what's going on. You may have a public health issue and you will receive treatment for it whether you can pay or not.

HairyTXdude

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Then time to go see the doctor on your own. You don't need her permission. You just go. If you're on their insurance policy you're entitled to coverage whether they want you to go to the doctor or not. This is potentially serious and you need to be tested.

You tell your mother that you respect her opinion but you're going whether she thinks you need it or not and you'd like to have her cooperation. Once you're in with the doctor you can tell him the situation and he will make absolutely certain your mother does not get even a glimpse at your record. If you need a script, ask him to write it for you there in the examining room and get it filled on your own. Your drug records are confidential as well. Again, you're 19 and she has to accept that you are calling the shots in your health care whether she likes it or not.

If you don't have money for a copay then tell the doctor what's going on. You may have a public health issue and you will receive treatment for it whether you can pay or not.

OMG!! :eek: u make it sound like ima public threat or something!

turnstall

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
hey hairy,
Listen man your erectile difficulty sounded complex, but this time I'm thinking its just a pimple. Pop it, then see if it heals, if not go see the doc. Keep wearing the condom!

OMG!! :eek: u make it sound like ima public threat or something!

It's how social diseases are treated. In other words, the doctor doesn't want you passing it to others if you have it. It doesn't mean you're Typhoid Mary, just that diagnosis and treatment is important.

Do not pop it.

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ha ya thanks for the remarks, but my mom got so fucking pissed at me when she found my condoms my friends gave me she broke my PSP...she not ok with me being gay bi and even dating, "dating is for after college, you shouldnt be having sex or thinking bout it during this part of your life" she tells me all the time...she not my friend...i told her that i think a insect bit me on it and asked her to take me to the doctor in the morning she told me "to stop being a fucking baby and man up were not wasting money on see the doctor!" ........:frown1:
Well, obviously mom's got some more growing to do.
So now, You'll have to schedule an appointment, let the receptionist know you would like to be on a payment plan and or sliding scale( based on what you can pay) and see the doctor.
You'll be fine.
Mom will too. eventually. For now though, she's afraid of loosing control over her "little boy". You're growing up and that is often a challenging time for parents. Perhaps diffusing her fears, and not playing into her anger (fear of loss and control) by taking care of yourself a little more each day.
M*