Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
GOD SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE SUCH FUCKING DOUCHES! I have dealt with this driving phobia for the past three years! I have been to all kinds of shrinks from hypnotists to psychologist, and I'm currently seeing one now! They have not helped any of my issues, and i do not have OCD or "sexual identity issues" and i dont see how i have "sexual identity issues" either!!

sexplease

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
GOD SOME OF YOU GUYS ARE SUCH FUCKING DOUCHES! I have dealt with this driving phobia for the past three years! I have been to all kinds of shrinks from hypnotists to psychologist, and I'm currently seeing one now! They have not helped any of my issues, and i do not have OCD or "sexual identity issues" and i dont see how i have "sexual identity issues" either!!
Hey darlin, In spite of most of what you're worrying about, and your little benign bump, Most of your concerns are just a normal part of growing out of childhood and into young adulthood. At times ALL men experience AD, and most is rooted in psycho/emotional issues. Your subconcience is working overtime to process the stimuli of the world around you and your adaption to it.
I think a good thing for you to really try: volunteer some of your time to a charitable cause or a person in need. Often when one gives of themselves two benificial things occure.
First: the reciepient of your time and energy is helped to some positive degree. ( this should be selfless and therefore the nobelest reason )
And Second: You will learn something very inportant about yourself and your place in our global community. Everyones experience and growth is personal and often incredible rewarding.
If you take care of your biggest sex organ (your mind) eat right, get plenty of excersize and rest, et al., your body 90% of the time will take care of itself.
Worrying and picking and visiting doctors will be a self-fullfilling prophecy.
Think positive.
M*