Sorry for starting all the negativity

D_smack ash

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am soo sorry for starting the mem post.I thought it would be fun to start a poll on all the polls he was doing.It wasnt about slamming him.I didnt know it would start the shit i am seeing.Shit this site is trying to stop.Some mite not like me now for it and for that i am sorry.I did tell mem not to be so critical with others when something is said wrong.If we were all thin skin here this site would collapse.So for that i am just going to lurk mind my own bussiness for a while.You all have a good nite or day where ever you are Mike

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am soo sorry for starting the mem post.I thought it would be fun to start a poll on all the polls he was doing.It wasnt about slamming him.I didnt know it would start the shit i am seeing.Shit this site is trying to stop.Some mite not like me now for it and for that i am sorry.I did tell mem not to be so critical with others when something is said wrong.If we were all thin skin here this site would collapse.So for that i am just going to lurk mind my own bussiness for a while.You all have a good nite or day where ever you are Mike

Oh pishaw, no one hates you. (Except maybe mem)

Relax and keep on going.

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love you. It takes a special person to admitt to anything and you have done so with grace.

lafever

lafever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As posted by ManlyBanisters:

Full steam ahead and fuck the iceburgs, as the Captain of the Titanic once said.

Thats gold! Thanks for the laugh.

lafever

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

There are worse things to get bent about. No one is mad and you and mem got it worked out. What happened was the original post got hijacked into a totally off topic debate.

Apology unnecessary.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thickhead,

Judging from the poll numbers there many others here who share your sentiments so don't feel badly. Mem is a tough little guy. He can dish out and take shit, as he often does here. It's his MO. No need to apologize IMO.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apology accepted. No harm, no foul.

:naughty: Now bend that cute bottom over for a spanking before you trot off. :spank:

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Nothing wrong with your post it was done in good fun and it's now even got a discussion going on avatars and whether a picture of a youth is okay or not and that might not have happened if you hadn't started a post on Mem. You started a topic which adds to the board and so do your posts so get back in to post mode.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
thickhead,

Don't worry about it. At least you have the balls to acknowledge that you have hurt someone else's feelings. Don't disappear. Don't lurk. You really can't control how someone else is going to react to a statement made on the Internet. None of us has that kind of power...

Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain... :biggrin1: