Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
ive been considering sounding but i need a little more knowledge about it, can anyone help?

what's the sensation of a sound deep in your slit?

is it painful?

what does it feel like when you touch the prostate with it?

is it worth trying out?

im also trying to dilate my slit so i guess this may do the trick

thanks

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stretching the external urethra and the urethra are 2 construction sites.
The Meatus urethrae externus is best stretched with a penis plug with longitudinal bore. So that the plug can remain permanently inserted. Method. Insert a plug that just enters the meatus into the fossa navicularis urethrae. After about 2 weeks the plug will go out easily. Because the meatus has stretched due to the permanent stretch. Then you can import a 0.5mm larger plug. After 2 weeks the next and so on. With this method I can now introduce a 18mm penis plug.
To stretch the urethra from the fossa navicularis urethrae. It is best to take Hegar dilators for approx. 19cm long which can be easily inserted through the prostate. Residuals during insertion can cause some urethral strictures (strictures) and the prostate entrance These disabilities must be passed carefully to avoid injury. Cleanliness is absolutely important to avoid infections. Disinfect the dilator and a sterile lubricant is necessary. I use Xylocain Gel 2%. This is called then Sounden. After frequent use, the urethra will become accustomed to it and the initial impairments will no longer occur, so that the pleasant feelings will prevail. After some time you can use the next 0.5mm Thicker Dilator to stretch the urethra. How fast you can use the next size depends on the frequency of use and on the duration of stretching (1-2 hours), but it is still very tedious. It is relatively safe as long as you do not penetrate into the bladder. Because you can easily damage the bladder sphincter and thus trigger incontinence. In addition, you have no germ-free urine for rinsing the urethra more. That's why I usually only sound through the prostate and do not invade the bladder. With this method I have been able to insert a 12.5mm. The urethra makes a 90 ° angle to the top of the prostate, which can be easily passed through a Van Buren dilator, a flexible dilator, or a catheter to reach the bladder. It is also possible with a Hegar dilator but because you have to push the penis down.:)

lblclblc

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The Meatus urethrae externus is best stretched with a penis plug with longitudinal bore. So that the plug can remain permanently inserted. Method. Insert a plug that just enters the meatus into the fossa navicularis urethrae. After about 2 weeks the plug will go out easily. Because the meatus has stretched due to the permanent stretch. Then you can import a 0.5mm larger plug. After 2 weeks the next and so on. With this method I can now introduce a 18mm penis plug.
To stretch the urethra from the fossa navicularis urethrae. It is best to take Hegar dilators for approx. 19cm long which can be easily inserted through the prostate. Residuals during insertion can cause some urethral strictures (strictures) and the prostate entrance These disabilities must be passed carefully to avoid injury. Cleanliness is absolutely important to avoid infections. Disinfect the dilator and a sterile lubricant is necessary. I use Xylocain Gel 2%. This is called then Sounden. After frequent use, the urethra will become accustomed to it and the initial impairments will no longer occur, so that the pleasant feelings will prevail. After some time you can use the next 0.5mm Thicker Dilator to stretch the urethra. How fast you can use the next size depends on the frequency of use and on the duration of stretching (1-2 hours), but it is still very tedious. It is relatively safe as long as you do not penetrate into the bladder. Because you can easily damage the bladder sphincter and thus trigger incontinence. In addition, you have no germ-free urine for rinsing the urethra more. That's why I usually only sound through the prostate and do not invade the bladder. With this method I have been able to insert a 12.5mm. The urethra makes a 90 ° angle to the top of the prostate, which can be easily passed through a Van Buren dilator, a flexible dilator, or a catheter to reach the bladder. It is also possible with a Hegar dilator but because you have to push the penis down.:)
thanks for the advice!

henry777

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You sound like you know a lot about this. No pun intended. I've never been curious but now I want to try. :)

Reactions: diver6 and lblclblc

diver6

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I also play a lot with this, I wear a plug all day at work feels great! I’m up to a 10mm rod now and go 8” deep again feels great. Also in my pics. I have a vid on it too. Start slow and work your way up if you like it.

Jagtstein

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Reactions: diver6 and lblclblc

tandilou

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive been considering sounding but i need a little more knowledge about it, can anyone help?

what's the sensation of a sound deep in your slit?

is it painful?

what does it feel like when you touch the prostate with it?

is it worth trying out?

im also trying to dilate my slit so i guess this may do the trick

thanks
feels good start a 8 mm see if you like it go from there

Reactions: diver6