Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
jeff black said:
I don't understand how I became such a slut

... he muttered, crawling from out of the gutter, dress torn, nails broken, make-up smeared and wig awry ...

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
You've answered your own question in reply to my post - drug induced prostatic enlargement. One way to deal with this would be to enjoy prostatic massage every day. You can use your finger, someone else's finger, a dildo or vibrator or whatever. Pity that you say that you're 100% straight. I'm sure there are several men here who would love to help you out.

If it interferes with your ability to pee properly (like the other thread mentions) then go see your doctor or simply stop using the medication.

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Matthew said:
How in the fuck have I missed out on this???

Once when visiting Amsterdam I bought some hash soaked in cannabis oil. I don't smoke so I ate some. The problem with this being that you can't work out the right dose as it takes quite a while to find out how stoned you're going to get. I lay on the hotel room bed and got more and more wrecked. I got the multiple orgasmic waves without touching myuself or even thinking anthing sexy (I couldn't keep a simple single thought I was so stoned).

I have had guys tell me about the occasional similar reaction - especially to opiated hash. I am not advocating it. You end up completely out of your skull and your memory of it is decidedly vague afterwards.

kawika

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The feeling is similar to what you described but I was not high on anything. I would feel as though I am about to passout though, no sexual thoughts or touching. It has only happened when my gf who is a flight attendant is not home.