Spreading the dis-ease

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
invisibleman said:
(Sarcasm) Or a differing viewpoint or the minority opinion on LPSG. Hehehehehe. A place where a black guy (Dr. Dilsnick) can post "white separatist" racist propaganda from The National Alliance and get away with it. Another black guy (Invisibleman) gets flamed by Dr. Dilsnik and Lex (another black guy) for letting Rob know about it.

So what's your point, Invisibleman? YOUR unpopular views should be presented, but everyone else's should be banned? Kinda obvious what the fucking problem might be, chap. Freedom of expression means EVERYONE'S is free, not just yours.

For the record, I like it when people disagree with me, it gives me an opportunity to consider something I might not previously have considered. Try it sometime.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
madame_zora said:
So what's your point, Invisibleman? YOUR unpopular views should be presented, but everyone else's should be banned? Kinda obvious what the fucking problem might be, chap. Freedom of expression means EVERYONE'S is free, not just yours.

For the record, I like it when people disagree with me, it gives me an opportunity to consider something I might not previously have considered. Try it sometime.

Yes, ma'am. Understandable. Read you loud and clear on that.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
invisibleman said:
Yes, ma'am. Understandable. Read you loud and clear on that.

I thought you were here when ChimeraTX was here, weren't you? He was a REAL racist, at least Dilznick is being sarcastic. I dislike racism a great deal, but I still support free speech, as we all must if we want any semblance of it to continue. No hard feelings mate, just a point worth making, or so I thought.