St. Valentine's Day

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 7

Happy Hour

Just as Jackie was about to grab the shaft of his cock to get a real feel for just how much he'd grown, there was a knock at the front door. "Shit," she muttered under her breath. A phone call was one thing to dismiss; a knock on her door was something entirely different. Even though this was her home, it was also her lab and place of business and it was "during business hours" so she needed to tend to it. Steve let out a long groan of frustration as he stepped back away from her. He grabbed the base of his cock and gave it three hard jerks, making the fat, but still flaccid log flop angrily. "Duty calls," he said half-mockingly. "Go take care of your business doc - I'll be up in my room." He grabbed his clothes and headed up the back staircase from the kitchen. Jackie watched as he walked up the steps. She lustily gawked at his finely toned muscled body and loved how his firm ass swayed back and forth with each step. But the thing that kept her true focus and attention was watching his big cock flop back and forth with each ascending step. When he was out of sight, she let out a long sigh and tried to refocus. She quickly adjusted her clothing, fixed her hair and then headed towards the door.

As she rounded the corner, Jackie froze in her tracks; she saw Richard Lang standing there through the glass door. He waved at her and beckoned her to come open the door. It has been a couple of months since she'd last seen or spoken to Richard, as things didn't go that well during their last encounter. She braced herself and opened the door. "Hi Dr. Burnstin," he said. "It's been a while." Jackie was a little taken aback by the formality of his greeting, but she quickly recovered and reciprocated. "Good afternoon, Mr. Lang. Good to see you again. What can I do for you?" she said. Richard shuffled from side to side, looking down at his shoes. After a long pause, he looked up at her. "I need to talk to you. Something's not right and I need you to take a look at me. Please." Jackie could see the concerned look on his face and knew that something was bothering him. "By all means, Richard, please come in. Tell me what's wrong.” He shuffled his feet again. “I think it's best if I show you. Can we go to one of your exam rooms?" he said, not looking up. Jackie was becoming more and more curious. "Sure - let's go to room 4. You remember where it is right?" Richard nodded as he stepped over the threshold into the foyer. "Go ahead and head on back," she said, pointing down the hall. "I'll be in there in about 2 minutes." Richard exhaled deeply. "Thanks, doc," he said as he shuffled down the hall. Jackie couldn't help but notice the labored gate of his walk and how he was slightly hunched over. She closed the door and went to her office to look for his chart. As she flipped through the filing cabinet, she heard the thump of Steve closing his door. Her mind quickly shifted back to him and the thought that less than 5 minutes ago, she was about to stuff her mouth full of his fat cock. That would have to wait; she had shifted into "doctor" mode and need to tend to her patient.

Jackie jumped back in surprise as she entered the room. Richard was already sitting on the exam table, completely naked. The fact that he was naked was not what surprised her - she'd seen him in that state several times. What did surprise her was what was hanging between his legs. Before her hung the largest pair of testicles she'd ever seen. Richard saw the stunned expression on Jackie's face and scooted up slightly to sit on the edge of the bed/table so the full effect of the hang and enormity of his size would be evident. His testicles were the size of large eggplants; not the entire sac, but EACH testicle. His smooth skin hung relaxed and loose as his heavy nuts hung more than halfway down his thighs. His cock, while impressive in its own right hanging long and thick and lolled lazily to the side, it was his testicles that demanded her full attention. The sac was hairless and silky smooth; Jackie knew that with Richard's OCD, he spent a great deal of time on keeping his man-region expertly groomed, and that had not changed. She closed the door behind her and put her files on the desk.

"They haven't stopped growing, doc," Richard said, reaching down to gently stroke and caress one of his mammoth gonads. "I took all of the injections you supplied me, but the tingling sensations came back and it's gotten worse. It won't stop." Jackie looked concerned. "Is the tingling sensation there now?" she asked. Richard shifted his position on the edge of the table, causing this great ball sac to sway like a large heavy pendulum. Jackie couldn't take her eyes off of them. “They look like a big sack of potatoes,” she thought. "Yeh," Richard sighed. "And it's pretty bad. It's buzzing so hard I can almost hear it." He lifted his cock with one hand and reached underneath his ball sac with the other to lift them up as well. "That spot you told me where my PC muscle is, feel it. I bet you can feel it buzzing." Jackie sat down on her rolling stool and slid closer to Richard. As she leaned in closer to him, she inhaled his scent and closed her eyes. A flood of memories came back to her and she shuddered, making her already moist pussy throb. She loved the natural smell of his manhood and she breathed in the sweet-musky scent; it was one of the things she had enjoyed most about their encounters. She recalled how she would put her head in his lap or have him crouch over her and she'd rub his cock and balls all over her face. Richard had always thought it strange and odd that she wanted that, but it was a one particular kink that Jackie saw that Richard was well equipped for. His testicles were on the large side even before he had started his SemCyn therapy and as they continued to grow, Jackie really got off on having him rub and slap his ultra smooth cock and balls on her face. Now, as she sat there staring at those mind-bogglingly huge nuts, she longed to have him crouch over her and smother her face with his manhood once again.

She reached underneath the sac and found the PC muscle, the area between his anus and the sac. And just as Richard said, she felt it buzzing. And it wasn't just buzzing, it was vibrating, as if one of those vibrating eggs women used to masturbate has been implanted there. Jackie was confident that the injections would work; they had proven themselves to be quite effective in helping ease the buzzing and slow growth, but what she obviously underestimated was the cumulative effect of the SymCen and how it had triggered the significant hormonal imbalance that the body and the injections were unable to permanently counteract. She slid across the floor to her desk and took a vial and needle from one of the drawers. "I'm going to inject the enzyme blocker directly into the pelvic floor muscle as well as into your arm. This should quiet things down until I can synthesize a stronger protein," she told him as she slid back over and quickly injected the needle into the PC muscle. After she pulled back, Richard gently laid his tremendous testicles on his thighs. She gave him another injection in the arm. The serum worked immediately, taking the buzzing sensation down considerably. "Thanks," he said. "It's working but the buzz is still there, just nowhere near as bad as it was." Jackie barely heard him talking as her attention was once again focused on his voluminous package.

Richard had been one of her first patients, starting right after Michael. He was a 22 year-old grad student at the local university and he was very shy and extremely introverted. He'd had an interest in science and was piqued at the ad Jackie had placed in one of the many free local social mags that circulated on campus. He was already on the large side, possessing a much larger than average-sized cock and balls, but he was a fairly skinny guy and was looking to gain some muscle mass and confidence. She recalled how when she took his measurements and read them to him, he seemed bashful, almost apologetic about it. He knew he was big but he had no clue how to approach women and he was afflicted with a pretty severe case of OCD; once he got locked in on something, it was difficult to take his mind away from it. He figured that the clinical trials Jackie touted would help his body fill out, boost his self-esteem, and help him to be able to talk to girls. He ended up getting all of that and then some.

His growth, before he had stopped seeing Jackie, while not spectacular, had been slow and steady. Jackie found the way he kept himself, especially his genitals, so pristinely groomed (as a result of the OCD) were an immense turn-on and it wasn't long before she was fucking him. She told herself that she was providing more than just the physical growth and enhancement from the chemical therapy; she was providing social growth as well in helping him shed his anxieties about being with women. The thing for Jackie was the sheer kink of it all. Sex with Richard was ... different. Technically, he was not a virgin, having had one single sexual encounter before Jackie, but he was excruciatingly inexperienced. Jackie got off on being "the one to break him in," to really show him "how to fuck a woman." She wasn't interested in the "art" of making love and she told him as much. Her purpose was solely on pleasure and how he could best use what he had to bring the utmost pleasure to his partners. She had the best of both worlds; when she wanted to be dominated and thoroughly fucked into oblivion, she had Todd; when she wanted to be the one to dominate, have complete and total control, and exert her will, she had Richard.

Unfortunately, it soon it became a bit too much for Richard. Jackie's session with him would often travel over into the bizarre, her femdom side roaring bull bore. Part of the sex that Jackie loved the most was when she made him crouch over her chest and literally beat her with his cock and balls; she was out of her mind with passion as she forced him to literally throw his cock and his testicles onto her face and head. The acute kinkiness of the act, coupled with the way he kept himself so silky smooth and the scent of his manhood, often made Jackie reach orgasm just from that act alone. She knew this probably would never make it into the "normal" lexicon of sexual acts and positions that he would end of having with his other partners, but she didn't care. It was what she liked and what she got off on. And the times when he didn't do it hard enough, she would grab his package and do it herself, beating herself till bruising, both to her face to his genitals. While she would beat herself silly, she made him drive her large dildo, “Paul Sr,” in and out of her to prep her for his cock. Richard would often leave the sessions sore and walking wide-legged from the brutal punishment his balls would have taken. Not only would he be subjected to beating her with his meat, but Jackie was absolutely mesmerized by the amount of cum he would let loose. His level of ejaculation was on par with that of Todd's in regards to amount per load, but where Todd stopped, Richard nearly double in total volume. Richard had a remarkable refractory period, able to regain full erection in mere minutes after ejaculation. It wasn't a big deal for a typical session to have him ejaculate anywhere from 6-7 times, with each time unloading the same amount, if not more, of his spunk. He would often tell Jackie that his testicles always stayed swollen and bloated, but that only served to turn on Jackie even more. If they were in the middle of intercourse, she would force him to pull out and hose her down with his cum. By the time should would have licked herself clean, he was up and ready to go again. It was a brutal cycle that left Richard in pain. Eventually, after a month of treatments and "sessions," Richard couldn't take any more and stopped coming in. The last time she had heard from him was nearly two months ago.

So now, as she sat there staring at this young man's long, thick dick and the insanely profuse size of his nuts, she felt her pussy throb harder and harder as she thought about having her face lathered and beaten with his gigantic balls. "I'm not sure what happened, doc, but after I stopped coming in for our sessions, they just really started getting bigger and bigger. I thought masturbation would help, you know, to like, unload some of the cum, but nothing worked. I'm not sure what else I can do." Jackie slid her stool closer to him and bent her head back down, getting closer to his crotch. She inhaled his scent deeply and smiled. "I think of a way I can help you," she said, knowing exactly what she wanted to do.

frig84

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you think we might see what happens if a woman were to recieve a dose or twelve?

madwolf88

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You have rolled a lot of my likes into one story. Also its well written. Two qualities that are almost always mutually exclusive Please keep it up.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 7 (cont)

As she drove aimlessly around the city, Elsa had grown increasingly impatient and more anxious. Her 'errands' had only consisted of going to a pharmacy to pick up some mediations. She had tried without success to fill out her time with other things but her mind was focused solely on what was going on back at the lab. She had been gone for three hours now and she really wanted to get back to see how things had gone between Steve and Jackie. It wasn't so much that she was anxious to speak with Jackie; she wanted Steve and her urge to be with him again grew with every passing minute. She reminisced back on their initial encounter and how the passion had escalated at such a luscious pace. She thought back to how good he felt in her mouth, how full she felt rode him for all she was worth, his long fat cock plunging up deep inside of her. She couldn't get the thought of his growing cock out of her mind and she wanted more. She needed more. She turned around and headed back to the office.

---

Jackie stood up and slowly took off her blouse as Richard sat back on the table and watched in dazed amazement. He'd always enjoyed how sultry Jackie looked when she disrobed in front of him. His fat cock lolled from one side to the other as a massive surge of blood flooded into his cock, starting the process of what would become a truly formidable erection. Unlike the others, Richard didn't experience the same issues with gaining erection; it took no time for him to grow to full mast. The fat head of his cock was a deep purple and shiny as the skin stretched tightly as his thick, eleven-incher bobbed in front of him. He grabbed the base of his shaft and began to stroke his fat length, his hands unable to encircle its vast girth. Jackie felt her heart pounding harder and harder as she watched him stroke his cock. She reached behind up and slid one arm through the strap of her bra, then she did the same maneauver with the other. She stepped closer to Richard and quickly pulled down the cups of her bra, giving the illusion of her massive tits exploding from her chest. Richard was stroking his cock in a hard steady rhythm now, precum freely flowing from the large slit, running down the sides of his shaft. Jackie reached behind her and unhooked her bra, letting it fall to the floor. She grabbed and squeezed her huge globes, lifting them up to her mouth and sucking her nipples hard as she watched the gigantic testicles before her flop about as Richard was now using both hands to stroke himself. "You know what I want, you know what I need," Jackie said huskily. "I've done so many bad things since you left. So many bad things. I need to be punished. I need to be beaten." She walked over the large chaise in the corder of the room and sat down. Richard quickly got off the exam table and walked over to her. "You must punish me. I deserve to be beaten," she said in a low, throaty growl. Richard pushed her down hard, causing her boobs to flail wildly about her sides and up around her head.

As much as Richard had grown to dislike the 'treatments' Jackie had forced upon him in the past, he knew what was required and that there was only one thing that would satisfy his raging desire. Richard quickly straddled her chest, lifted his heavy ballsac and dropped it down on her face. Jackie shuddered; it had been so long since she felt his heavy balls resting on her face. She inhaled his sweet, musky scent and melted - it had been far too long. Richard repeated the maneuver a half-dozen times, lifting his scrotum and dropping it on down on her face. Jackie reached up and squeezed his ass hard, digging her nails into his flesh. Richard groaned deeply as he once again lifted his ballsac. This time, however, he exerted more force behind the drop and threw his balls down on Jackie, making a loud 'whacking' sound. It was like a jolt of electricity had hit him, the stinging pain he felt in his nuts was deliciously familiar and triggered something deep within Richard. He roared in lust as he grabbed his scrotum up near the the base of his cock and started to fling his entire package down on Jackie's head with as much force as he could.

---

Steve laid back on the large sofa in his room, staring at the ceiling and trying desperately to regain control over his raging hormones. He was experiencing something he'd never felt before - his cock was completely limp but was completely flushed, extremely heavy and throbbing incessantly as he felt surge after surge of blood pump into its vast chambers. The growth was unmistakable; his flaccid length was at least a full two inches longer and no less than an inch in girth had been gained. The weight of his cock was mind-boggling - and he had the feeling that it would only get bigger and heavier. He closed his eyes and let his thoughts drift to Elsa and their encounter. He thought back to how she had helped coax him to erection, how good her mouth felt as her tongue slid over him, how hot and tight and soft her pussy was as she rode him, how she'd made him fire the biggest orgasm she'd ever experienced. He wanted more of that.

Elsa pulled into the driveway and almost didn't to put the car in "park" before she turned off the ignition and quickly opened the door. She ran up the steps and clumsily fumbled with her keys, frantically trying to find the right one for the lock. She finally managed to get the key in the lock and hurried inside. She ran up the steps as fast as she could and ran down the hall to Steve's room. She threw open the door, fully expecting to see Jackie and Steve together, but she found Steve alone, sitting on the large sofa, slowly stroking his cock. Steve stood up and the two stood staring at each other for what seemed like an eternity. Steve's heart pounded in his chest hard and the resulting surge in his cock was quite evident as it lolled from one side to the other. Elsa soaked in the vision of the greek god standing before her and she melted. "He's gotten bigger just from last night - and it's still isn't hard," she thought to herself. She gazed longingly at the fat sausage hanging in front of her. "And his nuts have gotten bigger, too! I think Jackie may have created a monster with this one." She didn't know where Jackie was and she really didn't care. All she knew was that at that moment, it was just her and Steve - and she was going to take full advantage of it.

---

The loud "thwack" of Richard's gonads landing solidly on Jackie's face and forehead, mixed with the moans and groans of lust coming from the both of them, filled the room. As loud as she was, Jackie was sure that Steve could hear her screaming her moans of passion (but he actually couldn't hear a thing). With each slap, she reveled in the lewdness of the act and wondered just how big Steve's nuts would get and how she longed for him to punish her with them. With one hand she was grabbing and kneading Richard's ass, spurring him on further, and with her other hand, she played with her thoroughly soaked pussy, frantically jostling and rubbing her clit. Richard had set a hard pace, beating his cock and balls on her head as if he were beating a bass drum. Harder and harder he threw his genitals down on her, each slap of flesh sending ripples of pleasurable pain through his groin. He was leaking precum at a steady rate and with each slap, ropes of the syrupy nectar was sent flying from the tip of his thick, fat head.

Richard let out a long groan - he couldn't take it anymore. After one last incredibly forceful slap of his balls on her face that left her groaning in raw lust, Richard quickly slid down her chest and got into position between her outstretched legs. As he gazed on Jackie's face, he couldn't help but notice how flushed and red her face was. Even though the beatings he gave her hurt him, he'd always gotten off on seeing just how much he could pulverize her face, and it turned him on to no end. He quickly rubbed a generous amount of precum around the head and along his shaft and then placed the bulbous head at the entrance of Jackie's hot hole. She didn't even give him time to steady himself as she reached around his back and pulled herself down on his fat dong as hard as she could.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Steve slowly walked over to Elsa and grabbed her face between his hands. He looked long and hard into her eyes before pressing his lips against hers. Elsa felt lightheaded as her brain was overwhelmed with a flood of endorphins. She clutched at his naked body and pulled him closer to her. "I've missed you," she said breathlessly between kisses. "I know," Steve said lustily. Before Elsa knew what had happened, Steve had picked her up and carried her over the the bed. Elsa sat up quickly and started shedding her clothing as fast as possible. She watched Steve's fat log flail and flop about as he moved quickly to assist her. She watched the big veins pulse and throb as blood was pumped into its vast cavernous spaces. She knew he'd need help with getting erect and she didn't want to waste anymore time.

As soon as she'd gotten off her skirt, she grabbed Steve's thick dick and started to jerk him. Her hand could not quite fit all the way around, even in his semi-soft state. She roughly yanked and pulled him, each stroke eliciting a moan from Steve. He threw his head back and groaned deeply as he gave himself over to the work Elsa was doing on his hardening member. She pulled him closer and brought her lips down on the fat head, slowly running her tongue along the thick corona, while maintaing her hard jerking motion. The sensations were driving Steve wild and he began slowly thrusting his hips in response. She brought her other hand up and squeezed the base as hard as she could while maintaining the hard jerking motion with her other hand. Steve started thrusting his hips harder, meeting her strokes with equal force. She spit saliva all over his shaft, using it as lubrication. She put her mouth back over the head and tried to suck in as much as she could as she felt it pulse and swell as he grew harder. Steve was starting to leak pre-cum in very large amounts, gobs of the silky, slick substance running down his shaft, covering Elsa's hands. Seeing his cock leak such large amounts turned Elsa on to no end and she jerked him harder, using the additional lube to help jerk his cock.

Steve still had his head back and eyes closed. He could tell that he was nearly at full erection, and his balls were on fire with his building load, but wasn't quite ready to watch the action; he knew that would probably send him over the edge and he wanted to wait as long as he could. He heard Elsa whisper "oh my goodness" and he had to see what she was talking about. When he opened his eyes, Steve could believe what he saw.

----

Jackie screamed as she impaled herself on Richard's thick dock. Richard responded in kind and drove himself as deep into her as he possibly could, slamming hard into her cervix. The sudden jolt sent Jackie's vaginal walls into an explosive spasm, as thy clenched and throbbed around Richard's cock in an explosive orgasm. She grabbed him and pulled her tightly against him, but Richard would have none of that. He drove his cock into her like a jackhammer, his hips a blur as he thrust in and out of Jackie's quaking slit. Jackie relished the feeling of his gigantic balls slapping down hard against her ass, feeling the mash up and spread out, covering her backside. She could feel their extreme heaviness and longed to feel them on her face again but she knew that wasn't going to happen again before Richard had gotten the release he'd wanted and needed for so long.

After only a couple of minutes, Richard couldn't hold back any longer. He abruptly pushed away from her and pulled out his cock with a loud squelch. As he reared back, he grabbed the base of his cock with one hand and with the other, reached back underneath his huge nutsac and lifted them with his forearm. As much as Jackie wanted to feel his hot seed all over her, she wanted to watch his cock spray it's payload. She quickly moved out from underneath to the side and pushed back away from him, out of the line of fire. The eruption was classic Richard; long, thick jets of milky white cum sprayed from the gaping slit. As many times as Jackie had witnessed Richard's orgasms, she never got enough of them, and she realized at that moment just how much she'd missed them. Volley after volley of the thick nut juice flew in great arcs across the room, splattering more than 4 feet away from them on the floor. After a nearly a dozen spurts, his cum finally slowed to a dribble as large gobs of the thick goo dripped slowly to the floor.

Jackie looked around at all the puddles of cum on the floor. "Thankfully it's all on the floor this time," she chuckled to herself. She looked over at Richard as he sat back, his eyes closed and a slight grin on his face. He was totally satiated, taking in slow deep breaths. His deflated cock rested on top of his still bloated balls. Jackie reached over and rubbed them softly, causing Richard to moan. "Thanks doc," he said. "I knew I needed a release, but I didn't know I needed one like that." Jackie felt a bit of pride swell in her chest. "I'm glad I can be here to help you Richard. I just hope that you don't wait this long before seeing me again," she said, hoping her voice didn't give away the desperation she was feeling about seeing him again. "That won't be a problem doc - I'd like to come back and continue my 'checkups' if that's okay." Jackie tried with all of her might to contain her excitement. "I think that's a wonderful idea," she said. "I'll make sure Elsa gets you scheduled back into the system so we can get things started again."

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Steve couldn't believe his eyes. "This certainly isn't mine," he thought to himself. "This has to belong to someone - or some "thing" else." Steve watched as Elsa continued stroking his now fully erect cock, which he now estimated was nearly double its original erect length and considerably thicker than he'd ever experienced. The head was a deep reddish-purple and was absolutely enormous; Elsa had little problems blowing him the other night and she was able to get a fair amount of his cock into her mouth. But now as he watched her have to struggle a bit to fit it into her mouth, he feared she eventually would give up on trying to blow him. To his surprise, she seemed to enjoy the struggle as she attacked his cock with her mouth and lips in a frenzy. It was if the bigger he'd gotten, the more she was turned on. The shaft sported long, thick veins that pulsed and throbbed in pace with his heartbeat, and was thicker than he'd ever felt or seen it. And his balls were much larger than they were even an hour earlier.

"Oh Steve," Elsa panted. "Your cock is absolutely ... gorgeous," she sighed as she lazily ran her long tongues along one of the thick veins that ran from the thick base all the way up his shaft. Watching her love on his cock like that made Steve groan deeply and he felt a surge of energy that he'd never felt before. He roughly pushed her back on the bed and grabbed her legs by the ankle, lifting them high in the air. The move surprised Elsa and her heart felt as if it it was going to jump right out of her chest. Steve flexed his hips and thrust them up and forward, causing his heavy appendage to swing up and then land with a thud on Elsa's mound, sending shockwaves rippling through her clit. She shrieked in delight and grabbed the sheets as waves or pre-orgasmic pleasure ran up her spine, creating a tingling sensation all the way down to her toes. Steve didn't waste any time; he moved her ankles together and locked them tightly in one hand, while with the other, he grabbed his thick shaft and pressed the bloated head between her hot, tight and ultra slick pussy lips. He watched as the spread apart as if they had a mind of their own, like a flower opening to full bloom. The room was filled with the sounds of wet squelches and pussy farts as Steve started to thrust in and out.

Elsa was frozen, her body rigid and her mouth agape as she was overwhelmed by the wonderful sensations she was experiencing. He eyes had glossed over and her vision was one big blur as if looking through a foggy window. Seeing her like that only spurred Steve on harder and he picked up the pace of his thrusts. Deeper and deeper he drove into her, his big balls slapping hard against her ass with each thrust. He looked down at the marvelously beautiful woman underneath him and thought about just how fortunate he was. He had almost been killed by the car accident and if not for the care of this woman (along with Jackie), he knew he wouldn't have been in the situation he was in at that very moment. He felt his chest swell with deep love and affection for Elsa and his penis reacted in kind, swelling even larger.

It was finally too much for Elsa. Feeling Steve swell up and tighten against her already tight walls sent her over the edge. She had been riding the building crest since he'd first entered her and now the dam had finally burst. Her vaginal walls clamped down like a vice on Steve's cock and he was frozen in mid stroke. He felt her walls spasm uncontrollably around him, the strength of her grip surprising him with each contraction. Elsa's body was locked and rigid, the veins in her neck bulging. A fine sheen of sweat had formed on her body and now large droplets were starting to run down her breasts and stomach. Finally her lungs couldn't take anymore and she exhaled and inhaled sharply, causing the contractions to grip Steve even tighter. He held onto her tightly as her body started to buck and spasm as the crest started to move through her body. His cock felt as if it were about to explode, it was being gripped so tightly. He started to jab with shallow thrusts as hard as he could, hoping the counteraction would give him some breathing room. Elsa reached up and sank her nails into his buttocks as she pulled him against her with every bit of strength she had as she let out a feral cry of lust.

Steve could feel his balls starting to churn as his load was starting to rapidly build. As much as he wanted to pour every bit of his spunk inside of her, he had to see just how much he was going to give. He gave Elsa long, deep, powerful thrusts, each one spurring on his impending explosion. "Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!" Elsa screamed, her eyes clear and fixed tightly Steve's cock sliding back and forth, disappearing deep inside of her. She reached down with her right hand and grabbed the exposed shaft near the base. She relaxed her grip just enough to allow Steve to continue his thrusting. Steve moaned with utter pleasure as her hand now provided the feeling of his cock being fully encased. Every inch of his shaft now was being pleasured and it drove him wild.

Steve held back as long as he could but finally he stepped back and pulled out of Elsa's warm pussy. She immediately sat up grabbed his cock with both hands, gripping the shaft tightly and jacking him hard. Steve roared as he felt the surge of cum fire up his urethra. The force of the blast was more than he expected and his body spasm hard. He grabbed Elsa and hugged him to her as tightly with a strength he didn't know he possessed. His long cock was now pressed between the both of them as it continued to let loose his load. Elsa felt as if she were being crushed, the strength of Steve's hold on her was amazing. She tried to move her hands to continue jacking him but try as might, she couldn't move. So she squeezed his shaft as hard as she could. He couldn't believe the force she was feeling as she gripped his iron-hard cock, the veins bulging against her hands at an alarming pressure as she felt missile after missile of hot jism fire from Steve's cannon. Some of the ropes were able to escape and fired up from the tight valley between them, while the majority of it was trapped.

Thirty seconds later, Steve finally loosened his grip and wobbly stepped back. Both he and Elsa's chest were totally drenched in sweat and cum. Elsa was flabbergasted at the amount he'd unloaded. "This is nearly double what he shot the last time," he thought to herself. "And his orgasms are become increasingly more violent. His strength is amazing, no doubt from the enormous adrenaline boost from those monster nuts of his right before ejaculation," she mulled. "Oh my, oh my." Steve staggered back and fell on the couch, gasping for breath. He was totally spent, his limp cock hanging lazily and heavily over his left thigh and still oozing gobs of his thick spunk. After a few moments, Steve was finally able to sit up. He looked at the mess of cum covering his torso and thighs and looked over to see the same mess on Elsa. "Did I do all of that?" he chuckled. Elsa smiled. "All that and then some." Even in her disheveled and messy state, Steve still couldn't get over her beauty. "I'm sorry for how hard I grabbed you there at the end," he said, noting how she was rubbing her arms. "When I cum, I always come pretty hard. But since I've been here and been on the treatments," he motioned to his still oozing cock, "I tend to come much harder now. And apparently a lot more, too." Elsa sat back on the bed and sighed. "Yes. I don't know what were like before accident and coming here, but I'd say that you cum a whole lot more. Come on up her and be messy with me."

Steve smiled and slowly pulled himself up off the couch. His big cock swung like a pendulum, flinging jizz out in front of him. They both giggled as he climbed up on the bed and laid next to her, joking each other about the mess they had made. As they laid there, he felt his cock start to stir and the buzz in his balls came back to the forefront of his thoughts and he wondered just how much he would be able to let loose on the next round.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Jackie heard the faint noise of screaming coming from upstairs and figured Elsa had returned. One of the perks of having her LaJolla home retrofitted with soundproofing was that she could have near certain autonomy no matter where she was in the house. Richard was just walking out the door when she had barely caught it, but she knew that Elsa must've been screaming at the top of her lungs and that Steve had been the cause of it. She stood at the bottom of the stairwell for a few minutes pondering what her next move should be - whether to leave them alone of go upstairs and interject herself into the festivities. She really didn't mind Elsa fucking Steve, not at all. What perplexed and bothered her the most was the "she" hadn't had the chance to get her fair turn at him. She recalled just how majestic his cock looked hanging between his legs earlier and how even totally flaccid, it was a spectacle. She wanted to taste it, to feel it, to have it deep inside of her ... but for now, she'd have to bide her time. Just as she turned to head to her office to clean up, her call phone buzzed. It was Todd.

"Hi there lover boy," Jackie said lustily. It was a extremely rare that Jackie answered her phone in such a manner but she was still feeling especially horny and seeing Todd's name on her caller ID was enough to make her forget any sense of decorum and professionalism. And the incessant throbbing in her pussy didn't help matters much either. "Ohhhh, look at you. Hmmm such an improper greeting coming from such a proper lady ... you aching for this black snake already, huh?" Todd responded. Jackie could hear the gruff tone and bite to his voice and knew that Todd was probably just as horny as she was. She responded in kind. "Mmmmm just had Richard over and he's put me in the mood. He's big but he's not you. And you know what I need."
"Oh fuck yeh," Todd groaned. "You know I got more than enough of what you need. That's what I was calling about. I know I wasn't supposed to see you until tomorrow evenin' but I got an itch and you the only one that can scratch it. I'm on my way to your office. It's 2:00 now and I'll be there in an hour so clear your schedule."

As she stood there listening to the silence of the dead line, Jackie could feel her juices running down her thighs in anticipation of her encounter with Todd. He'd done that a few times before, interjecting himself into her schedule for a mind-blowing fuck session. She didn't mind at all and it was an immense turn-on for her - he was an alpha of the highest order and she was extremely attracted to that. She also loved the fact that even though he had several woman that he could call on to service him, Todd was very open to the fact that there were things she did to him that the other woman just couldn't do. Jackie took perverse pride in that knowledge and had used it to her advantage. A shiver ran down her spine as she thought about having his big gigantic meat inside of her and she broke into a brisk jog so she could get to her room and freshen up.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 8

Unfinished Business

The first time had been frightening, almost traumatic, but overwhelmingly breathtaking and delightful. He had just finished eating her and was standing over her stroking his cock when she thought about what she was about to embark upon. "If I let him fuck me with that beast, there's no going back," Jackie thought. Her legs involuntarily parted at the thought and she watched him smile as he stepped between them. Her feet were planted firmly in the stirrups but she braced herself even more. She sat up and quickly took off the rest of her clothing as she watched him stroke his truly massive dong. When she had her blouse and bra off, she delighted in watching him gently tap his fat cockhead against her clit, then progressively get harder, each slap sending tiny shockwaves of pleasure up through her hot canal. She heard him grunt and mutter something under his breath, but before she could ask what he was saying, he was sliding his thick stick inside of her. Jackie moaned loudly and deeply, feeling her walls stretch wider and wider to accommodate him. Her breathing had become shallow and rapid as he continued to slide even deeper. It was the fullest she'd ever felt, even moreso than with her largest toy.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck," she moaned, grabbing at Todd's muscular ass cheeks. He continued to pushed even deeper until she'd finally hit bottom, bumping into her cervix. It wasn't painful but quite surprising and she sat up with a jolt, placing her hand on his chest to halt his advance. She looked down and to her utter shock, he wasn't fully inside of her. "Shit! There must be at least 4 or 5 more inches left," she exclaimed. Todd smirked. "Yeh - and I don't want them left out in the cold either." With that, he withdrew a few inches and pressed forward again. He repeated his stroke, setting up a nice rhythm, and sending Jackie into a state of continual bliss. She sat back and let the sensations overtake her, her body totally unwilling and unable to do anything except respond to Todd's every whim. Every so often, he'd change up the pace and take a long slow, deep, probing thrust. Soon he felt something give way and he was able to slide even deeper. Jackie clutched at him and dug her nails into his back as the powerful orgasm racked her. She couldn't breath, her body was tight and locked. Even with the enormous amount of pressure her vaginal walls were exerting on Todd's thick root, he continued pressing forward, using his considerable strength to push deeper inside of Jackie's wilting box.

It was like nothing she'd ever felt before. She'd thought she'd reached the deepest she could go with even her biggest toys but this hulk of a man was driving inside her deeper than she'd ever thought possible. She finally took in a deep breath, as if she'd had the wind knocked out of her, and started bucking her hips into Todd as hard as she could muster. That was the signal Todd needed as he picked up his pace and fucked her with a fury. His big balls sounded lewd, almost sickening as they slapped her ass hard with each thrust. they were screaming now. "Yeah, mutha fucka! Yeah! You like this big black dick, don't ya! Tell me how much you want it, bitch! Gimme all dat muthafuckin pussy, you fuckin white bitch slut!" Todd went on and on. Jackie always loved nasty talk during - the filthier the better - but the things she was hearing from him were different; degrading, derogatory things that she'd never heard before. And they turned her on to no end. She looked into his eyes and saw a furious passion she'd never encountered. She figured it was due to the massive pent up amounts of testosterone and other hormones from the SemCyn that was causing the extreme sexual aggression. But she didn't care - what she was hearing was music to her ears.

Todd jerked and bucked and yelled at the top of his lungs. "Yessssssssssssssssssss!" His ejaculation was so forceful that she felt each hot, thick stream blast up inside her womb. Todd buried the full length of his cock as deep as he could, grinding his pubic mound against Jackie's clit. Volley after volley of jizz shot from his cannon inside of her. Jackie was awestruck, she'd never actually felt a man's ejaculation inside of her and she'd never imagined that a man could come so much. Soon, Todd slumped down onto her, his massive body, drenched in sweat, his dark skin glistening in the pale light of her office. Jackie was too spent to move; she reveled in the feeling of his big heavy log, now soft, but buried deep inside of her. After several moments, she felt him shuffle and slowly straightened his body and looked down at her. She could still see the passion in his eyes but it was much softer. He leaned down and kissed her. "Wow ... that was ... something," he said softly, his deep baritone voice rumbling softly. "I know I said some things .. I don't know what came over me but - " Jackie pressed a finger to his lips. "No. Don't do that. You're gonna kill the mood." They both giggled at her remark.

"I've never felt cum inside of me like that," she said, looking down at the sticky mess of their still connected groins. Todd pulled back slowly, loud pussy farts and wet squelches filled the room. His long cock seemed otherworldly as it slowly withdrew from her. As he neared the tip, large gouts of cum and other fluids ran out of Jackie's cunt like a faucet, splattering all over the floor. "Whoa," they said in unison. "I generally shoot a lot but I've never shot that much before,"Todd said, scanning the large puddle on the floor and the large amounts of cum still sticking to their groins and streaked along his cock. Jackie took her legs out of the stirrups, sat up and pulled Todd by his cock closer to her. She lifted it up as she bent down and began licking the shaft. She loved the taste and licked up as much as she could. "We're going to have a good time together, you and I," she said to him between licks. "And before this is over, I'm going to see just how much more cum I can get out of this monster."

~ ~ ~

Jackie was out of the shower, standing in front her the steam covered bathroom mirror, reminiscing back on her first encounter with Todd. Every encounter after that had been equally amazing, with each time his load getting and bigger. Her thoughts centered on the big fat veins running along the thick dark shaft and she found herself licking her lips in anticipation. Just as she finished rubbing herself down with baby oil, she heard her phone ring. It was Todd. "I'm here." Jackie felt her pussy tingle with anticipation. "Come around back. I'll be down in a sec."

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Steve sat astride Elsa's chest, his cock laying on her chest like a swollen sausage log, the kind of sausage you see wrapped in the gift baskets filled with cheeses and other foods. It felt immensely heavy and the veins running along the shaft were even thicker and more pronounced as ever. His balls splayed out underneath the fat phallus on either side, nearly covering all of Elsa's stomach. Steve was certain he'd grown even larger since their encounter just a few minutes earlier, and he began feel a sense of apprehension com over him. "Just how big is this thing going to get," he pondered to himself. "Every guy wants a big cock but damn ... this is ... wow ..." He involuntarily kegeled and felt a strong inrush of blood flood into his cock, causing it to lurch slightly and lengthen even more. Elsa continued rubbing his stomach and thighs and arms, cooing and watching the monster on her chest grow ever closer to her waiting lips. They both watched as Steve's cock slowly inched further up her chest. Steve licked his finger and reached back to find her pussy. Her box was still cum soaked and throbbing; the walls of her vagina clamped tightly around his finger as soon as slid his long finger inside of her. Elsa moaned. "That feels nice, but he'd feel even better," she said, motioning to his big cock.

Steve kegeled again and his cock swelled even further. Elsa couldn't wait any longer and took his cock in both hands and slowly stroked him. Steve groaned with pleasure as his hips thrust forward, moving his cock right to Elsa's thick, full lips. She sucked him in immediately, taking as much as she could into her mouth. He still wasn't fully hard but already she knew that he had indeed grown even more. "Ohhhh fuck he's gotten thicker," she thought as she ran her thick tongue all over the fat head and upper part of his shaft, leaving a lewd trail of thick saliva in its wake. Steve kegeled again and this time Elsa felt his cock begin to really stiffen. She grabbed as much of the base in her left hand as she could and squeezed as hard as she could while pushing her hand hard into his pubic bone, stretching the skin and making the veins bulge. With the other hand, she slowly but very firmly ran it down the full length of his cock to the base, then back up again, keeping her hard grip in place and stretching the skin hard while still keeping her lips clamped on the head and gently flicking her tongue in and out of the large slit.

Steve could feel the cum boiling and churning in the bottom of of his nutsac and looked down to see they had flared out even further to the sides and had swollen even further. His cock was iron hard now and looked absolutely ferocious. He couldn't take much more and decided that he need to make a move now or risk blowing his load again all over Elsa's face. He grabbed her hands and pulled them from his cock while moving his backwards to dislodge them from her lips. He raised up just high enough to flip her over on her stomach and moved backwards. Elsa parted her thighs and lifted her legs up, hooking Steve and pulling him forward. His cock seemed to have a mind of its own as it expertly found the entrance to her pussy and slid right in. Both of them moaned loudly at the sensations, the obvious increase of his cock becoming more and more apparent. The fit was extremely tight but with much of the natural lubrication they'd supplied from the previous round still there, Steve slid in nearly half of his cock in one long stroke. Elsa immediately began to come as the friction was just too much. Her body jerked and convulsed, her hips involuntarily thrusting up, drawing his long cock deeper inside of her. Steve stood as still as possible, watching this beautiful thrash and buck underneath him. He watched in amazement as her back broke forth into sweat, the muscles in her neck and shoulder shaking an quivering, her fingers and hands clutching desperately at the sheets as she lost herself in the powerful orgasm. Steve was still in awe of the contrast of their skin tones - her smooth, honey brown skin against his was a deep turn on. He took long deep breaths to gain as much control as he could - he wanted to make this one last. When her orgasm finally started to abate, Steve was ready and focused to get down to business.

---

Todd wasted little time. He didn't even bother to park with any sort of neatness or regard to any other visitors that may have come up to Jackie's office. He quickly turned off the car, grabbed the keys and took off towards the back of the house, just barely reaching back in time to swing the driver side door shut. Just as he hit the last step to the back deck, Jackie was there to open the door. As soon as he was inside, he grabbed Jackie roughly and pulled her against him hard. They shared a hard, passionate kiss before they breathlessly broke away. She grabbed his hand and led her down the hallway to her bedroom. As soon as they were inside the room and she'd locked the door, she pushed Todd down on the bed. "Wait right here - I want to finish getting dressed," she said as she slowly walked into her large closet. "Why the hell you talkin' bout?? Get dressed?" Todd called out to her. "Shit - we ain't goin' no damn where today!" She put on a pair of sexy, black lace thigh highs, and her highest heels - a pair of patent leather black 7" platforms. She grabbed her deepest shade of red lipstick and liner and put it on. She took off her robe and stepped up on the small platform of dressing mirrors in the corner of the closet. She checked herself out from every angle possible; looking at the way the heels accentuated her thick, toned calves and thighs and how it lifted her already large backside even higher. The top band of the thigh highs cut slightly into her upper thigh, right underneath each ass cheek, accentuating them even the more by causing the curve to overhang slightly. Todd adored - no, worshipped - her ass and she knew that he'd readily approve. She moved her eyes up and ran her hand across her flat stomach and admired the way the huge breasts hung heavily down her torso with only the slightest hint of any sag. She ran her fingers through her long, thick hair and gave her approval. She was ready. "Damn, I look like a fucking grade-A slut. Good," she said with a lewd grin before putting back on her robe and walking back in the the bedroom.

Last edited:

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Except for his black ankle socks, Todd was totally naked (Jackie had always joked hime about those but his feet were always cold and he had a 'thing' about wearing them). He was sitting on the edge of the bed, stroking his cock in long, slow and deliberate strokes. No matter how many times she saw it, watching him stroke his cock was always a "wow" moment for her. The long, fat dong glistened in from the sunlight pouring in through her window. She never got enough of watching it flop and loll about all lazily as his hands reached the base. He had a habit of giving his cock a hard squeeze when he reached the extreme base of his cock and again right below the glans, making his cock head flare menacingly, like a cobra flaring the plate of bone behind its neck when it was about to strike. She saw see a long, shiny strand of precum slowly descend from the tip and she reached down caught it with her finger, then spread it lightly around her blood red lips. "Mmmmmmmmmm," Todd moaned. "Look at those heels. Damn - you know I love that shit, don't you ... and are those thigh highs or hose?" Jackie parted her robe slightly so he could see the tops of the stockings. He groaned deeply, giving his cock a hard squeeze at the base. "And those big red lips of yours are going to look damn good wrapped around this." Jackie watched as each of his softball sized testicles rose and fell gently in their huge sac. The site turned her on to no end and she could feel the juices from her pussy already starting to moisten her inner thighs.

"Why don't you take off that robe and come on over her," Todd said. But Jackie had other ideas. "No. If you want it off so bad, why don't you come over here and take it off," she said seductively as she took five steps back away from him, putting distance between them. Todd grinned and dropped his cock and stood to his feet. His big cock flopped heavily down and hit his thigh with a wet smack. He wasn't quite yet to the midway point of an erection and already his cock was well over twice the size of any average cock. She had just seen him a day or so ago and she could tell that he'd gotten even larger still. She knew she was in for one helluva wild ride.

Todd walked over and stood in front of her, so close that he could feel her breath on his cheek. Todd had grown another inch since the last time she measured and now measured a towering 6'5". At 5'8", JAckie was no short woman and now with her platform heels on, she stood nearly eye to eye with him. She could feel his cock pulse and throb as it pressed into her pubic mound and down her leg. She could feel the heat radiating from it like an oven. She slowly moved her hand over and lightly massaged his fat nutsac that hung underneath the pulsing giant.

Todd reached up and slowly slid her robe off of her shoulders, letting it fall softly into a pile at their feet. Jackie took a step back until they were maybe a foot apart. Todd stepped up, closing the gap so that they were close as before. Jackie stepped back again. Todd grinned and stepped forward once more. They repeated the 'dance' until Jackie came up against the wall. By this time, Todd was sporting a pretty good sized mid-stream erection, his heavy cock jutting out out a 45 degree angle, stiffening with each pulse of his heartbeat. It wouldn't take long to get him fully at attention now, Jackie thought as she spread her legs to accommodate the log stuffed between them. Todd stepped back slightly to giver her room to grab the hefty phallus and pull it up between them. He stepped back closer to her, sandwiching the fat salami between them, the heat from the massive amount of blood pumping into it searing into their stomachs. The head of his cock and part of the upper shaft snuggled perfectly between her massive breasts. It was truly a sight to behold.

Jackie reached up and took Todd's face in her hands and began lightly licking his lips, first the top, then the bottom. She nibbled ever so so softly on their fullness, sucking them into her own. Todd snaked his long tongue into her mouth and Jackie sucked it in. She sucked gently at first, but soon she began to suck more urgently, the passion growing hotter between them. Todd's cock was finally at full mast now, still sandwiched between them but now further up into her deep cleavage. He could feel her nipples burrowing into his upper torso like rocks. He reached down and grabbed a handful of her big, soft ass and squeezed. Jackie bit his lip in response, spurring him to grab and squeeze even harder. She reached between them and grabbed the fat shaft, her hand unable to fully enclose the immense girth. She jerked him as hard as she could as he pressed harder against her.

The couple kissed, licked, bit, grabbed and groped at each other like wild animals in heat. The lipstick and liner that Jackie had so meticulously put on was now smeared and smudged. Without breaking the enraptured lip-lock he had with Jackie, Todd arched his back slightly to allow for some room between them. Jackie still hand her hand on his hot, throbbing shaft and jerked him hard and fast at feeling the sudden release and freedom to move her hand. He grabbed her breasts on either side and squeezed them together around his cock, trying hard to force them inside of the tight confines of the space. Once he'd accomplished his task, he pressed back hard into Jackie and started thrusting his hips in an up and down motion, essentially performing a standing titfuck. Jackie caught on to what he was doing and started meeting his thrusts, moving down slightly on his upstroke, all while not breaking contact with his mouth.

After several moments of this, Todd was ready for her. He could smell the aroma of the distinct smell of her pussy and when he reached down to test her wetness, he could feel her juices running down her legs, soaking into the tops of the nylons. He suddenly broke the kiss and pushed back away from her. He bent himself at the knees while at the same time grabbing her thighs and pulling them part so that she was standing bow-legged. He grabbed his shaft just behind the head and with the expert precision of the master cocksman he was, he speared Jackie's cunt and drove upwards, so that he was now standing straight up again. The force of the thrust knocked the wind from her and she clutched at him. The vast majority of his cock was now buried deep inside of her as she wiggled and squirmed as her tight pussy fought to adjust the sudden invasion. Todd didn't give her time as he pulled back maybe three inches and bent his knees slightly, then straightened up again. Jackie knew her only chance was to change her position so she grabbed him around his neck for leverage, picked her legs up and then wrapped them around his back. Todd instinctively reached underneath her and grabbed her ass, pulling off of the wall at the same time.

Now he was now supporting all of her weight and he loved that. He used his big strong arms to lift and drop Jackie on his massive tree trunk sized cock. Jackie bounced and squealed in delirious delight as her pussy was forced wider and wider to accommodate him. She grabbed his head hard and turned it up to her face so she could recommence the passionate french kiss. Todd walked out to the center of the room and let his hands drop to his sides, letting all of Jackie's weight be supported by his immense cock. Jackie slowed her thrusts and changed the pace to long, deep strokes, squeezing her vaginal muscles as hard as she could. She knew this drove Todd crazy and he wouldn't be able to take much more, especially not in this position. Todd quickly moved over to the bed and laid her down, Jackie's legs still wrapped tightly around him. After adjusting and moving to the center of the bed, he reached back and grabbed her legs, unhooking them and lifting them up high in the air. He then moved them together in front of him and grabbed the heels of her shoes in his right hand, while grabbing a handful of her left tit with his other hand. "Oh yeah - now it's time to really get to fuckin!" he yelled.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Steve paced himself slowly, alternating between long deep strokes and short, shallow jabs. Elsa tried her best to increase the pace by pushing her ass back into him, meeting his thrusts. Whenever she got to moving too fast, Steve would stop and pull all the way back until only the enormous head was inside of her, causing Elsa to grunt and groan and bite hard into the pillow to stifle the screams. Steve was in complete control and he wanted to make sure she knew that. This went on for several minutes until Elsa couldn't take it anymore. She pulled away from Steve, her pussy making a loud, grunt/squelshing noise as she fell forward off of the thick rod. She turned around and stared at the growing monster, glistening with her juices. Steve's big balls hung and swayed underneath him from side to side, looking like large grandfather clock pendulums.

She pushed him back down on the bed and hopped on top of him in cowgirl. She immediately slid down on his cock and picked up a hard, blistering pace. Steve grabbed her ass and squeezed and kneaded her fleshy cheeks, helping her movements by lifting and dropping her hard onto him. To Elsa, it felt that with each stroke, Steve was getting longer and thicker. Steve felt it to, as he noticed the fit was getting a bit more snug. She rode him for several minutes without pause, sliding up and down his engorged monster. "My goodness, he's got the stamina of an ox," Elsa thought.

Steve wanted to change positions so he lifted her up and quickly flipped her over back into doggy and plunged back into her. Both of them groaned deeply at the sensations from the reentry. The fit was extremely tight, even with Elsa's pussy leaking massive amounts of juice. Steve reached over the the nightstand and grabbed the small bottle of lube. Stopping Elsa's rocking motion for only a brief second, he squirted some lube on his exposed cock and quickly smeared it on the shaft and on Elsa's stretched lips. He then pulled her back slowly on his cock and she resumed her strokes, sufficiently covering his shaft in the slick substance. Elsa groaned her approval at the assistance the lube gave and started bucking her ass back hard into Steve. Steve reared back and rested his hands on his ankles, enjoying the view in front of him. He sporadically gave a thrust of his own but this fucking was all Elsa. She ground hard back into him, varying her thrusts and pace. The sounds coming from her throat were mostly moans, groans and incoherent babble. She was in pure heaven and never wanted it to end.

---

Todd measured his strokes carefully, fucking Jackie at a frustratingly slow pace. Jackie had tried to reach up to grab him to pull him deeper but he'd grabbed her wrists in his strong hand and forced them above her head. His grip was like a vice, not enough to hurt her but strong enough so that she couldn't move - at all. She was pinned down underneath him, her legs locked together with one of his hands holding the heels of her shoes and the other hand locking her wrists - she was totally at the mercy of the enormous log torturing her strained gash. Todd bent down and gently sucked one of her fat nipples into his mouth, causing Jackie to cry out from the pleasure. He pulled out til just the head remained inside of her and slowly sank as much of his cock as he could into her with one unbroken stroke. At the same time, he increased the sucking pressure on her nipple gradually until the force was almost more than Jackie could take. He released it from her mouth with a loud 'pop' and slowly pulled his cock back until, once again, only the head remained. He repeated this stroke/suck technique several times, keeping Jackie riding the wave of an orgasm that he never let her have.

Jackie had to admit that as frustrating as it could be sometimes, she was turned on immensely by his disdainfully petulant sexual arrogance. He knew how to fuck, there's was no doubt about that. The women he had lined up outside of his dorm room fighting over him was a true testament to that. Yet here he was - here with her. The ego boost this gave Jackie was incredible and it had raised her already high libido through the roof when they started having sex. The way he fucked her made her melt and she wanted more and more of him. As much as she wanted to fight him and hit him and claw at him to make her come, she wouldn't change a thing.

Jackie was sweating and panting profusely now. She was going absolutely mad. She he could feel his big bloated ball sac mash against her ass as he pushed more and more of his cock into her. She was dying to drain them. "Please," she panted and pleaded. "Please, I need ... I need to come. Fuck me ... uhnnnnn ... fuck me deep ... uhnnnnn ... deep and hard ... you know how I want it don't you, baby?" Jackie's plea fell on deaf ears as Todd simply smiled at her and resumed the tantalizingly slow strokes. Jackie was growing more and more frustrated, her tone becoming harder and edgier. After several more slow strokes of his cock, she'd had enough. "Come on and fuck me you motherfucker! Damn you - fuck me!" she screamed at him. "Fuck me with that big fucking black cock! Drive that bastard as deep as you can!" Todd looked at her smugly and continued her slow leisurely pace. "You'll come when I say so, bitch," he said in a low, even yet firm tone. "And not a minute before." Jackie loved it when he talked like that to her. He stopped midway through one of his long outstrokes and jabbed roughly four inches of his cock back into her hard. Jackie shrieked - more from the shock of the jolt than anything. It felt immensely wonderful and she silently begged for more. "This is MY pussy - and I'll do whatever I damn well please with it."

With that, he slowly resumed his withdrawal, but instead of stopping at the head, he pulled his cock completely out of her. He let go of her wrists and heels and moved up towards her face. She grabbed the shaft of his cock and pushed it towards her parted lips. "Suck it," he said in that same low, even tone. Jackie wasted not time, frantically licking the shaft up and down, savoring the taste of her sweet pussy. She sucked him hard, pulling as much of him down her throat as she could. Without warning, Todd pulled his cock out of her mouth and flipped her all the way over on her stomach. He slammed his cock down on her fat ass several times, the sting of the slaps sending sparks of pleasure right to Jackie's pussy. He forced her legs apart, exposing her dripping box. He grabbed the heels of her shoes again in each hand and drove his cock deep into Jackie.

Reactions: laptoper and BigBen

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chapter 9

To Each His Own

Steve could feel the cum starting to boil and rumble at the base of his huge nutsac. He'd never audibly heard it before and he'd never felt the sensation so strongly. It was enough that Elsa even felt it and she paused a moment and looked back over her shoulder. "Mmmmm what was that?" she said. "Was that your stomach rumbling like that? You working up an appetite back there?" Steve chuckled as he shifted his weight and leaned back more. "Yeh, you've worked up an appetite but that wasn't my stomach you heard," he said. He reached down and cupped one of his fat, heavy testicles and gave it a light squeeze. The tingling sensation was growing stronger by the minute and the churning in his gonads was become more frequent. Elsa gave his cock a few more long, deepstrokes and slowly moved forward until the hefty fuck-stick was clear of her gaping hole. It fell to the bed with a thud, shiny and slick from the lube and her cunt juice.

Elsa turned and sat down in front of him, spreading her legs on either side of him. Steve was still leaned back, his head thrown back and his eyes shut, enjoying the sensations that were taking place with his balls. He'd never felt anything like it before and it was erotically relaxing. Elsa slid up close to him and removed his hands, replacing it with hers. She took both of his apple sized balls in her hands and started to massage them, gradually increasing intensity. His cock bobbed up and down in response to the involuntary kegels. His moans and groans became louder and more forceful and he started bucking his hips in response to Elsa's rhythmic massaging. Elsa watched as the big veins in his cock pulsed and his big cock head flared even larger, the skin stretching taught.

Elsa knew she had him on the ropes and that all she needed to do was grab the fat shaft and give it a few hard jerks and Steve would be sending his jism forth. Steve fought with all of his might to keep from grabbing his shaft and jerking off, but he needed to cum and cum badly. The testicle massage was driving him crazy. "Harder .... squeeze them harder," he said through gritted teeth. Elsa increased the grip on his nuts and felt them surge, getting larger and heavier. She watched the muscles in his broad chest and arms flare and distress, the veins bulging and throbbing. She'd noticed the increased 'violence' of his orgasms and prepared herself as best she could for what she knew would be a very brutal ejaculation. As rough as Steve was becoming, she enjoyed every second of it and
got off on knowing she was the main inducer of his release.

---

Jackie screamed at the top of her lungs. It wasn't a scream of pain or agony but one of sheer bliss and ecstasy as Todd shoved nearly the full length of his cock into her. The unbelievable friction from the ripple effect the veins on the fat pole created on her clit were mind-blowing, causing her body to convulse in the throes of a massive orgasm. Jackie had always marveled at how even in this position, the veins on the underside of his cock were so large to cause this effect. For the next solid 5 minutes, Todd never broke a stroke, never paused once, as he drove his big dick in and out of Jackie's tight box. Her varied his thrusts from long smooth strokes, to short staccato jabs. Even though his meat completely filled her, stretching her walls, he still shifted his weight to adjust his angles of attack, ensuring every crevice had been sufficiently stroked and massaged. The wet spot underneath them slowly expanded its circumference; Jackie's pussy was leaking like a faucet, squirting her juices all over the bed. Her hair was a mess from the hard perspiration, but that as the furthest thing from her mind.

Todd finally slowed his attacked and pulled out. His big black cock looked absolutely obscene; the thickly veined shaft glistened with a thick layer of pussy juice as it bobbed up and down in pace with his heartbeat. Jackie could barely muster the strength to roll over and as she did, she was instantly greeted with the fat, menacing head right in her face. She flicked her tongue and licked the thick glans - she loved how she tasted. Todd moved up a bit further so she could more easily get to the task of sucking him off. He straddled her chest and wrapped her large, hefty juggs around the shaft, squeezing them against the thick meat. He massaged her juggs around it while Jackie hungrily sucked on the head and a few inches of the shaft.

"Ohhhhhhh fuck yeh, baby ... suck that mothafucka good .... yessssss ... that's it .... you suck my dick real damn good," Todd groaned as Jackie began picking up the pace. No matter how tired or exhausted she was, there was something about sucking his cock that energized her. Todd was applying more force and pressure on the massive expanse of tit flesh wrapped around his cock and soon he was bucking his hips. Jackie could feel his cock surge even larger and knew that he was on his way to orgasm. But she wanted more.

Summoning all the strength she could, she shifted her weight and caught Todd off guard. He fell off to the side and rolled over on his back, his big log thumping him in the chest with a wet thud. Jackie rolled over and got on top of him as fast as she could, before he could object. She grabbed the shaft near the base of his cock to hold it steady and slid a few inches down on the shaft. Todd reached down underneath her hand and squeezed his cock hard, making it surge and fatten, its thick veins bulging even more. Jackie shuddered as she felt the huge head push her already distended walls further apart. Todd released his grip and squeezed again, making his cock inflate and deflate inside of her. Her pussy pulsed in rhythm to each squeeze. She gritted her teeth as she fought back another orgasm and slid further down the shaft.

GTOK

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Todd moved his hand and grabbed her waist. Jackie was a thick woman and her waist wasn't small, but Todd's huge hands wrapped around her easily. He lifted her up, exposing several inches of his fat shaft, then pulled her down hard onto him. As Jackie pushed herself down on his cock, at a little over 14 inches in length and 7 inches in girth, there weren't many women on the planet that could take a cock that size to the root. As she ground her clit into his pubic mound, she saw the familiar and knowing smile on Todd's face. It was one of complete and total pleasure, the kind of pleasure that only comes from having every bit of his cock encased in tight, warm flesh. She felt almost giddy at the prospect of knowing that with all the other women that he fucked on a regular basis, she was the only one that could make him react that way, the only one that could give him what he desire and deserved.

Todd reached up and grabbed her tits, squeezing and tugging hard on her big nipples. "Suck 'em, big boy," she hissed. "Suck 'em real good. Can you do that? Can you do that, you big-dicked bastard?" Todd immediately sucked the hard nipple into his mouth, squeezing them hard. Jackie loved watching him handle her breasts; it took her two hands just to handle one of them but he handled them easily with only one of his huge paws. It was nearly impossible to do so, but Jackie kept as quiet as she could. Other than Todd's grunts and groans, the sounds of her stained pussy slurping up and down his pole were deliciously enticing to her and got her more and more excited.

Todd slowed his strokes and move them down to the edge of the bed; his feet on the floor and his ass was hanging over the edge with his back arched up on the bed. Jackie's knees were still on the bed but her high heeled feet were off the side. Todd wiggled a bit underneath her to get comfortable, then grabbed her hips and started thrusting his cock up and down with long, hard strokes. His big balls flared violently about, the chorus of them slapping Jackie's ass hard before coming back down and thumping the side of the mattress joining in with the other groans, moans and slurps. Jackie's body seized as the orgasm hit her hard, her pussy spasming around Todd's fat dick. She rode his cock as wave after wave of pleasure flooding her brain. Jackie fell limp on top of him but Todd kept pumping.

After a few more moments, he flipped her over and pulled out his long snake. He grabbed the base with one hand and violently pumped the shaft with the other. After 2 strokes, he roared his release, spraying an immense load of cum. Todd shouted in triumph as thick streams of hot white jism flew from the head of his cock, the vast majority of it flying over Jackie and coating the pillows up near the head of the bed. Jackie was a little disappointed she didn't have it landing on her, but she was too exhausted to protest; she simply smiled knowing that she brought him to such a hard orgasm. As his ejaculation subsided, Jackie grabbed his cock and pulled it down to her mouth, sucking hard to pull out the remaining cum from his hose.

---

She didn't know what came over her but Elsa slapped Steve's cock - hard. YESSSSSSSSSSSS!" Steve shouted through clenched teeth, letting out a deep groan and tilting his head back even further. His cock flew heavily back and forth. Elsa squealed and squeezed his big nuts harder and watched his muscles grow even tenser. Steve grabbed as much of the sheets he could in both hands, pulling them up hard beside him. She gave his cock another hard slap and before she knew it, Steve was letting go a salvo of cum she'd never seen before. His cock flared and swung about violently, shooting his load in every possible direction. The force of the blasts hit Elsa hard. One hard stream hit her right on the chin and rocked her back. She was still holding Steve's sac and pulled it as she went back. Steve shouted and bucked his hips, spraying even more hot cum. She finally let go of his ballsac and grabbed the shaft with both hands and started pumping hard. She'd never seen anything like it - he just wouldn't stop. Jet after long jet of thick white liquid fired from the pulsing cock, completely coating her neck and chest and firing up and over her head and shoulders.

After what seemed like at eternity, Steve slumped down and fell on his side, his hips still thrusting and bucking involuntarily. Elsa continued pumping his cock as large gobs of cum still poured from the gaping slit, like a lava flow out of a volcano. The room was filled with the strong pungent order of ejaculate and sweat. Steve was gasping for breath, his thick chest heaving up and down hard. Elsa let his cock fall over his thigh as she fell back on the bed, herself exhausted as well. She lifted her breasts to her mouth and began the long, tantalizingly sweet of process of licking herself clean of Steve's sweet spunk.