Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Guys, I have to question the wisdom of wearing such a thing, at least in public. Last Sunday afternoon at the (gay) bar's beer bust, I was accused several times of having stuffed my crotch, having an erection, or both. To protect my honor, I was forced to (discretely) whip it out three or four times to prove the source of the bulge was just genuine, natural DaddyDick , and that I was not erect.

Now, what are you going to do if your enhanced bulge puts you in such a situation? I think there are other options that will let you show more down there, but seem a bit less, um, clinical looking, should someone see it. (It sort of reminds me of the time I ended up in the hospital with my cock in a sling for 3 days after the Folsom Fair one year...) Get something sexier, like nice stretchy cockring to keep it a bit plump, or one with a ball stretcher to add some bulk to the bulge.

Reactions: BIGBULL29

cjj2k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
the stealth comes with an extra sleeve, that's flesh and black flesh colored .... really makes it un noticible when u whip it out to piss.

cjj2k

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I found it to be too much maintenece tho... Id rather just put a silicone ring around just my cock (not balls)... keeps me at a light semy, with nice hang......... cant wear it all day day, but for like 2 to 3 hours. then just slip it off n stick it in ur pocket.

Reactions: johnII and Markym01

KiltedBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have one and I love wearing it. It's incredibly comfortable to wear and once it's on I kind of forget I'm wearing it. It does seem to enhance things and I generally wear mine for a couple of days at a time

Reactions: funnyguy

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
QUOTE="KiltedBen, post: 5790659, member: 987685"]I have one and I love wearing it. It's incredibly comfortable to wear and once it's on I kind of forget I'm wearing it. It does seem to enhance things and I generally wear mine for a couple of days at a time[/QUOTE]

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
QUOTE="KiltedBen, post: 5790659, member: 987685"]I have one and I love wearing it. It's incredibly comfortable to wear and once it's on I kind of forget I'm wearing it. It does seem to enhance things and I generally wear mine for a couple of days at a time
[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the site. Enjoy! you have a greate fire crotch,

Erik_Darius

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey Guys..... received my Stealth today.. It was very easy to put on, and I am using the snap. Even though it has only been about 30 min, I can say that I like the was it fits and how it feels. Tomorrow I will wear all day while at work, the true test....:biggrin1:

Here are some pictures:
Thanks, BBB for posting the pics and your comments. I received a 15% discount coupon in my email today. I've about chewed all my fingers off debating to bite the bullet. I wish I had your 'sack'. I'm like Mortified and Viper... I wish I had a bigger sack in general. Cock rings and other devices have nothing to hang on to. I guess it's time to whip out the credit card.

Matt_x

Legendary Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
First I've heard of this... don't see it as a comfort device. To apply as a cock ring and put it through a sheath and sleeve followed by a corkscrew that might retract and pinch after removing sleeve. Yea no

Reactions: Erik_Darius

BBB2.5

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks, BBB for posting the pics and your comments. I received a 15% discount coupon in my email today. I've about chewed all my fingers off debating to bite the bullet. I wish I had your 'sack'. I'm like Mortified and Viper... I wish I had a bigger sack in general. Cock rings and other devices have nothing to hang on to. I guess it's time to whip out the credit card.
When you get your ...share a picture

Reactions: johnII

VENTOUX

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Got mine today. Maybe a little too tight for girth as it took a long time to get dick through the sleeve. Once it was in it fit fine even though the band that wraps under my tight balls wasn't working for me. I put my pants on and the dick was really hanging out there.... an inch longer than typical with the sleeve and more girth and the dick head was bigger. Sheath feels good. Tried to get a boner but that wouldn't happen. Peeing was okay, a little painful, I think I ordered a sleeve alittle too tight. Maybe it stretches over time and easier to get on?

Last edited:

Erik_Darius

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Received my Stealth band and supporter... what a joke!! I could have had two pair of underwear and I wasted my money and time on this over-rated product. I should have followed my gut. I'm uncut and it would have been easier to get my dog in the bath tub than fight getting the thing on. I can't get the beaded end to stay behind the rim of the head. The foreskin allows my shaft to slide in and out of the tube. The "rubber band" retainer is much too big for a soft penis. I can't keep trying for an erection just to wear it. My sack is not big enough when soft to stay in the loop. If I use the snap, it's like a trying to wear a cockring that's waaay too small. Something like this should be easy and quick to get on and not pull and cinch up against your skin when you sit. I don't want rug burn. I'm so very much disappointed in this. I was in great hopes this would work for me in addition to find some to keep my foreskin rolled back. Now it's in the trash. I don't know why I keep trusting "hype" and reviews that are padded with praise coming from the vendors.

Nyk_James

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Sorry, still not sure how to Quote others:

I wouldn't call it "Hype". It's a device specifically made for men, but not ALL men take to it so readily. It really does do what it says, if you don't put too much thought into it. It's like a movie: some hate it, some love it, some appreciate it for what it is. Many guys seem to enjoy their investment in stealth, even when uncircumcised. I bought an E28 and it remains my favorite. I then bought an F28 and wasn't as pleased. Too tight and never seemed to loosen up, but then I went as far as purchasing a G28 and again, I really enjoy wearing it. I DID have issues peeing in the F28. It seemed tight and sadly became my least favorite as it would restrict urethral flow and I'd sometimes end up half-peeing myself because of the restriction at the base when wearing the band. This never happened with my other sizes so I never wear it. I will post pictures soon, but I DID find it a bit cumbersome at first, but after wearing it for almost a year, I must say my personal experience with it has been amazing. A great confidence booster I must say.

Reactions: cbxer55

VENTOUX

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Just got my girthier D26 and now am more comfortable and can pee without pain. Next test is wearing it overnight. The smaller size woke me up with pain when I got a nocturnal erection and the silicone ring really constricted expansion.

VENTOUX

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Okay - the Stealth to me is like wearing a semi erection. My unit looks really huge. Peeing can be problematic as urine gets trapped and ended up leaking out if the sheath is not put on properly. It is comfortable I must say.

Ccrule21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There should be a video of a real man putting it on. I just got mine and being uncut, I find it difficult to slip it thru the initial sleeve.

BaddJack

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Received my Stealth band and supporter... what a joke!! I could have had two pair of underwear and I wasted my money and time on this over-rated product. I should have followed my gut. I'm uncut and it would have been easier to get my dog in the bath tub than fight getting the thing on. I can't get the beaded end to stay behind the rim of the head. The foreskin allows my shaft to slide in and out of the tube. The "rubber band" retainer is much too big for a soft penis. I can't keep trying for an erection just to wear it. My sack is not big enough when soft to stay in the loop. If I use the snap, it's like a trying to wear a cockring that's waaay too small. Something like this should be easy and quick to get on and not pull and cinch up against your skin when you sit. I don't want rug burn. I'm so very much disappointed in this. I was in great hopes this would work for me in addition to find some to keep my foreskin rolled back. Now it's in the trash. I don't know why I keep trusting "hype" and reviews that are padded with praise coming from the vendors.

Same story for my uncut little fella - doesn't work for me

arbies

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I have a G28 for daily use and an F30 for night, mostly for length training. If I wear the longer one during the day, it's just too distracting. The shorter one is just about right. It just feels like a big penis in my pants all day...takes some getting used to.