Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I’m straight but I think it’s a turn on to walk naked in front of men who might be gay with my penis swinging back and forth for example at a beach. I just like showing off and I’m definitely all show and no action
I can see why you like showing! Impressive! I’d have to look too

Tennisfan826

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’m straight but I think it’s a turn on to walk naked in front of men who might be gay with my penis swinging back and forth for example at a beach. I just like showing off and I’m definitely all show and no action
Awesome cock - that’s so hot that you enjoy showing it off

JaysonJay

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ohhhhhh the things I'd do with that!! Haha

Reactions: tabana

BIGBULL29

Worshipped Member
Media
State College (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
Pansexual
I’ve met several guys who are sexual narcissists more than they’re straight. They LOVE turning other guys on. That’s their predominant sexuality.
I think that that is a sexuality all into itself.

shyguy848484

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I definitely wouldn't mind seeing that swinging back and forth in front of me!

Beefy Man Master

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
full

Buuhan

Admired Member
Media
Louisville, Kentucky, United States of America
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
(Posted this on a another thread, by mistake)

I have had a few times in a gym sauna or steam room where a guy is into jerking off but is adamant about no touching: “You can watch but can't touch.” I always assumed they were somewhat kinky guys that get off turning other guys on.
Same thing happened to me before! Talking about “I can’t allow you to touch because I’m married”

AtlasStumbled

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I’ve met several guys who are sexual narcissists more than they’re straight. They LOVE turning other guys on. That’s their predominant sexuality.
Men mentally fucking (about with) each other. Hence some straight men wanting to cam/engage with other men. It's a challenge, a test, a buzz, a taboo, a secret. Some men don't need/want physical touch from men but the sexual banter/bonding/attention with/from men is a neccessity.

AtlasStumbled

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I do it all the time. My gay friends think I’m hot, but totally unobtainable and I play that game with them.

It drives them crazy. I’ve teased a lot of them and it’s flirty as hell. I love it.
I imagine your gay friends have been "streaming" since they befriended you. :eek:

Reactions: Tennisfan826

Hannud38

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I love stories like this. It is kinda romantic. Like the stars aligned for you two to find each other and meet each other’s sexual needs. No drama. Just sexy compatibility and horny encounters! It is awesome that he jerks you off too
I can relate. I'm married to a woman (in a sexless marriage, which we stay in for convenience). I sleep in a separate bedroom from my wife, but I'm not a monk. There's a hot 20-something gay guy down the street from me who invites me over once in a while for fun. ;)

ron88

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
A couple of years ago a married buddy hit me up for a bj, we snuck out to his barn while his wife was in the house. His cock is so huge. He ended up getting divorced and I sucked him a few times after his divorce, but he had a girlfriend those times too
He looks very gay so I guess marriage was just an attempt …

Mightyman741

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Memphis Tennesiae (Tennessee, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Long story short me and this guy were sending memes back and fourth really fast on Snapchat (before when messages disappeared right away) and he sent this pic (on accident) just in the mist of the memes. Later we actually hooked up for a long time

Attachments