Str8 men: if you had to choose.....

Media
This is a thread for str8 men only and I understand that most of you are like in the 60% or 40% str8 percentage so only those above the 50% str8 level can answer this random question.

If you had to choose ONE male celebrity either a singer or actor who would it be??

I'm trying to see something here since this is a question that I ask to str8 men in the flesh and there seems to be one response that's quite popular.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Uh...do you mean "choose" to have sex with? 'cause if you're asking us really straight guys that question, there is no answer. Or don't you get this?

B_Dave Krieg

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think i am the only straight man here and i mean 100 percent straight, The reason i joined this site was becasue I thought it was for women who loved men with big dicks but anyway.

If a man is straight then why would he want to have sex with any male celeb?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
think prison sex. you are getting fucked one way or the other. you get to choose the partner. the sex is inevitable.

Option A. John Goodman dry skewers you in the basement, cums on your back then passes you off to James Gandolfini.

Option B. wine, seduction, lube and a reach around provided by Tom Welling. there is mood lighting, soft sheets and at no point are you referred to as "fuck hole" or "cum receptacle" unless you're into that kinda thing.

straight boys swallow ya defense mechanism, it's not a cock and nobody will call you gay. play nice with marluc.

ml

Last edited:

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Option A. John Goodman dry skewers you in the basement, cums on your back then passes you off to James Gandolfini.

ml

This might be one of my favorite sentences of all time. Thanks Mickey!

(On a related thought, it would be great to hang out and have a few beers with John Goodman and James Gandolfini. But absolutely horrifying to get fucked by them.)

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
i'm guessing str8 guys would pick an athlete since that would be less gay (in their mind)

tom brady?

or tiger woods?

maybe peyton manning

but u need to narrow it down , r u asking younger guys or older this question? cuz that's going to make a big diff.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This might be one of my favorite sentences of all time. Thanks Mickey!

(On a related thought, it would be great to hang out and have a few beers with John Goodman and James Gandolfini. But absolutely horrifying to get fucked by them.)

soprano sex.... eewwwww.

the smart man goes with the Tom Welling option, he's superman, it's so not gay if a straight guy has sex with superman. superman could fly around the world really fast and reverse time to undo the gay if the straight dude was totally weirded out .

okay really this whole thread is nothing but a giggle fest now. :biggrin1:
ml

the break down of superman gay sex.
Tom Welling -not gay
Christopher Reeves - not gay
George Reeves - not gay
Kirk Alyn - maybe gay
Dean Cain - gay
Brandon Routh - super gay

sex with batman - power gay. unusually gay.
sex with aquaman - you're a lesbian.

Last edited: