Straight friend confusing me

codyrichie69

Loved Member
Media
He's being a dick tease and he knows it. Tell him to step up and be honest about what he wants, or step off and keep walking. No one needs a friend who plays hot and cold with their emotions.

Yea its like one day hes into me next he's not. But hes jealous over me with his friends.

His friends act lil sus too sometimes. Its confusing.

I will update next time we hangout if anything else happens.

Chrispausa

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Hey, I agree with most guys. He’s probably bi. I suspect, based on what you said so far, that he likes guys and hasn’t either have courage to be with one and is having mixed emotions and fear of getting caught by his friends, or he has but he is also into being with everyone he can without being caught if it is a boy. Since you’re in his friend’s circle, he may not have other boys with who he could do anything with and if he does, it could fall into the same situation where he can’t do anything openly for fear of being outed. It is very common for “straight” guys who like teasing other guys here and there to be cold and hot. They’re sometimes very insecure about what they’re feeling and don’t know if that is something they want to go through until the end, if that is new to them, so they don’t feel gay or don’t get caught in a situation that would be embarrassing for them.

I was 20 when I started hanging out with friends and one of their friends started hanging out in my house quite frequently.
They only talked about girls and all circled around that subject or games. He was 19 at the time. I was in the circle since I was never open about my sexuality, and although they teased me and suspected, still treated me like straight. They were homophobic still. When he was hanging out with us we ended up always talking more. Little by little we got closer and he’d go to my house even uninvited nearly every day. I started missing him, then I noticed I desired him, then I liked him. I was never brave enough to talk to him about it but I’d take advantage of the proximity every time we’d be too close physically. I was always afraid of him noticing something and then my “precious” friendship would be ruined and all the other friends would also be gone. So I scanned every little reaction and I progressed if no resistance was there. There was never resistance.

However I was always confused. I started thinking there might be something there but he would talk about girls all the time.
One day after drinking too much, all of us. I got into the car by myself on the front seat. He came right after me and locked the doors. A friend also set beside him on the back seat. Well I was sad and he kept asking me what it was. I did not want to say til he insisted so much I told him I liked someone who’d never like me. And the worst part was I’d never be able to tell that person. He started driving me crazy asking who it was. Was then hugging me seat and all while his face was right on mine from behind. The he’d kiss my chick and got really close to my mouth a few times. Def thought it was weird but I thought he was also drunk. Like you, I was very confused. I did not tell him that. I went back home and they both went with me. The other friend was quiet since he never let him talk. At home, he’d always share a twin size bed with me, while my roommate was sleeping on his own bed and the other friend on the couch. That night he slept with his face close to mine. He laid down. We were facing each other and he was way too close. I tried to hold but then I was having an erection. I could not feel anything from him. But he kept asking me about who the person was. And suddenly I notice that his face was so close that while he was speaking his lips were moving mine. I then took some distance to breath after he was quiet. And I decided that if I was too gay for him to be with, he was more than I because no straight man would do that. So I said “ wanna know who that person was?” Before he answered I started kissing him and he reciprocated.
It was my very first time that day. So we made out and touched each other. I was very curious so I gave him some mediocre head, for my first time. We went to the bathroom and were there a while until we both finished helping each other with our hands. Next day he was all weird and barely talked to me. Said it would never work and it was just because we were drunk. I was so confused I blew on him and I insulted hum with every word I could think of. I made up words. He was sad but we never spoke about it for another week. Following week he came to my house. I avoided him and even found I didn’t want to see him at all. I lost interest. But he started being nice and sweet. Slept in the same bed again. I turned the other way. He got closer and closer. I felt his dick was out and he touched my butt with it. We started making out again. We went all the way and this time he blew me saying he wanted to reciprocate what I gave him the other day. The same day I did other things for the first time. And he told me he was afraid of admiring but he wanted me to be his boyfriend. Even tho he could not tell anyone and even if he had a girlfriend and was married he wanted me to be with him.

I was young and inexperienced. I was still questioning my future as I am bi but had no idea. So I said yes. I started loving him more and more. To make the stories shorter, he lived with me for 5 years. During those 5 years I lost all I had because he never decided if we were staying together forever or we’d break up next day. He’d say we were “married one day” next day treat me like trash in front of everyone so no one could think anything about us. But everyone knew. Just couldn’t state for sure. At night he’d treat me like the only air he could breathe, in the morning like shit stuck on his shoes. He cheated me so many times. Going to extremes of asking me to fk his ex gf on my bed. Of course I refused. I forgave later. He picked up a much older guy in a club in front of me and other friends and went to his house, flipping me off while he kissed this guys neck. He was following me with his eyes while I was looking. So many things I stupidly went through and lost for him. He never worked while I was sustaining him and all the luxuries while I was in the navy. I never cheated him. It was just until the day he kicked my ass to be with my best friend, a girl, who knew about our relationship for years.

I must say I was the first his brother had after that happened. Not because I sought out revenge, but because we were very close to each other since he was in my house so often while my ex lived with me. So I had to pretend we were just roommates and was detached from him so his family would not think anything. But his brother was cute. We messed around and did wild things quite a few times after I broke up with my ex.

Anyway, I told this long ass real story just to illustrate my own experience with something similar you describe. I’m not implying the same exact thing will happen to you by no means. But I’ve seen similarities in other guys behavior and how bad it got for the guys that were in similar situation I was. I’m not that old, I’m 33, but I lost faith in guys that act like that. I give them the benefit of the doubt if they’re still questioning themselves, but I know now to never trust or believe their most compiling promises of love or whatever it may be. They’re overly volatile. And all we can know for sure when they are on those phases is that we will certainly get badly winded and left alone to pick up the pieces of our broken heart and soul. I almost died. I never knew what anxiety was until the day I realize he was indeed treating me worst than trash, not that his behavior dint make me feel that way before, but that time it was definitely worse. He called her love in front of me and he never even said it to me while we were alone unless he was horny. He never held my hand even alone unless I reached out and there he was so pathetic and drooling all over her as she was the only love he ever had. And I honestly believe today he never loved me.

Anyway, I am pretty sure I wrote more than a chapter of a book here. I just wanted to share with you and tell you to be careful about how far you’re willing to go. Even if he’s a nice person and he can be. There’s nothing in your story hinting he is not. But he seems very confused to know himself what he wants. And that is totally fine. The danger is that you know what you want and like, it seems. And I’d risk saying you probably wouldn’t be afraid of investing if you decided trying to trust him if he was would say yes. Use caution. And until he’s ready to tell himself and others he is one thing or another, if you get close to him make sure you know yourself it is just to satisfy your body and nothing else. Shield your emotions.

Me, I’d personally just sleep with him one or two times and make sure he knew I was there just for that. Once I did I’d make sure I’d be free from him. Be it telling straight to his face you have nsa, or straight up avoid him.

I believe you’re young. Even if it is a good thing. My only advise is, stay away if you think you may start feeling anything. It is not worth the years you’ll loose and hurt if he’s not certain of what he wants. Keep in mind my ex used to tell me he only wanted me, u til he had me and siding give a crap anymore.

Anyway. I don’t want to sound negative or sour. I’d just hate seeing someone young and happy get so badly hurt like I did.
However, it may be possible you’re stronger and smarter than me. I’d still advise you the same.

Good luck and keep us posted my friend. I wish you only the best.

Chrispausa

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Btw, sorry for the typing mistakes. I was talking with a client while typing on my phone. And the text gets all weird when it starts getting too long. So I didn’t see the typos. I hope it still makes sense.

codyrichie69

Loved Member
Media
Hey, I agree with most guys. He’s probably bi. I suspect, based on what you said so far, that he likes guys and hasn’t either have courage to be with one and is having mixed emotions and fear of getting caught by his friends, or he has but he is also into being with everyone he can without being caught if it is a boy. Since you’re in his friend’s circle, he may not have other boys with who he could do anything with and if he does, it could fall into the same situation where he can’t do anything openly for fear of being outed. It is very common for “straight” guys who like teasing other guys here and there to be cold and hot. They’re sometimes very insecure about what they’re feeling and don’t know if that is something they want to go through until the end, if that is new to them, so they don’t feel gay or don’t get caught in a situation that would be embarrassing for them.

I was 20 when I started hanging out with friends and one of their friends started hanging out in my house quite frequently.
They only talked about girls and all circled around that subject or games. He was 19 at the time. I was in the circle since I was never open about my sexuality, and although they teased me and suspected, still treated me like straight. They were homophobic still. When he was hanging out with us we ended up always talking more. Little by little we got closer and he’d go to my house even uninvited nearly every day. I started missing him, then I noticed I desired him, then I liked him. I was never brave enough to talk to him about it but I’d take advantage of the proximity every time we’d be too close physically. I was always afraid of him noticing something and then my “precious” friendship would be ruined and all the other friends would also be gone. So I scanned every little reaction and I progressed if no resistance was there. There was never resistance.

However I was always confused. I started thinking there might be something there but he would talk about girls all the time.
One day after drinking too much, all of us. I got into the car by myself on the front seat. He came right after me and locked the doors. A friend also set beside him on the back seat. Well I was sad and he kept asking me what it was. I did not want to say til he insisted so much I told him I liked someone who’d never like me. And the worst part was I’d never be able to tell that person. He started driving me crazy asking who it was. Was then hugging me seat and all while his face was right on mine from behind. The he’d kiss my chick and got really close to my mouth a few times. Def thought it was weird but I thought he was also drunk. Like you, I was very confused. I did not tell him that. I went back home and they both went with me. The other friend was quiet since he never let him talk. At home, he’d always share a twin size bed with me, while my roommate was sleeping on his own bed and the other friend on the couch. That night he slept with his face close to mine. He laid down. We were facing each other and he was way too close. I tried to hold but then I was having an erection. I could not feel anything from him. But he kept asking me about who the person was. And suddenly I notice that his face was so close that while he was speaking his lips were moving mine. I then took some distance to breath after he was quiet. And I decided that if I was too gay for him to be with, he was more than I because no straight man would do that. So I said “ wanna know who that person was?” Before he answered I started kissing him and he reciprocated.
It was my very first time that day. So we made out and touched each other. I was very curious so I gave him some mediocre head, for my first time. We went to the bathroom and were there a while until we both finished helping each other with our hands. Next day he was all weird and barely talked to me. Said it would never work and it was just because we were drunk. I was so confused I blew on him and I insulted hum with every word I could think of. I made up words. He was sad but we never spoke about it for another week. Following week he came to my house. I avoided him and even found I didn’t want to see him at all. I lost interest. But he started being nice and sweet. Slept in the same bed again. I turned the other way. He got closer and closer. I felt his dick was out and he touched my butt with it. We started making out again. We went all the way and this time he blew me saying he wanted to reciprocate what I gave him the other day. The same day I did other things for the first time. And he told me he was afraid of admiring but he wanted me to be his boyfriend. Even tho he could not tell anyone and even if he had a girlfriend and was married he wanted me to be with him.

I was young and inexperienced. I was still questioning my future as I am bi but had no idea. So I said yes. I started loving him more and more. To make the stories shorter, he lived with me for 5 years. During those 5 years I lost all I had because he never decided if we were staying together forever or we’d break up next day. He’d say we were “married one day” next day treat me like trash in front of everyone so no one could think anything about us. But everyone knew. Just couldn’t state for sure. At night he’d treat me like the only air he could breathe, in the morning like shit stuck on his shoes. He cheated me so many times. Going to extremes of asking me to fk his ex gf on my bed. Of course I refused. I forgave later. He picked up a much older guy in a club in front of me and other friends and went to his house, flipping me off while he kissed this guys neck. He was following me with his eyes while I was looking. So many things I stupidly went through and lost for him. He never worked while I was sustaining him and all the luxuries while I was in the navy. I never cheated him. It was just until the day he kicked my ass to be with my best friend, a girl, who knew about our relationship for years.

I must say I was the first his brother had after that happened. Not because I sought out revenge, but because we were very close to each other since he was in my house so often while my ex lived with me. So I had to pretend we were just roommates and was detached from him so his family would not think anything. But his brother was cute. We messed around and did wild things quite a few times after I broke up with my ex.

Anyway, I told this long ass real story just to illustrate my own experience with something similar you describe. I’m not implying the same exact thing will happen to you by no means. But I’ve seen similarities in other guys behavior and how bad it got for the guys that were in similar situation I was. I’m not that old, I’m 33, but I lost faith in guys that act like that. I give them the benefit of the doubt if they’re still questioning themselves, but I know now to never trust or believe their most compiling promises of love or whatever it may be. They’re overly volatile. And all we can know for sure when they are on those phases is that we will certainly get badly winded and left alone to pick up the pieces of our broken heart and soul. I almost died. I never knew what anxiety was until the day I realize he was indeed treating me worst than trash, not that his behavior dint make me feel that way before, but that time it was definitely worse. He called her love in front of me and he never even said it to me while we were alone unless he was horny. He never held my hand even alone unless I reached out and there he was so pathetic and drooling all over her as she was the only love he ever had. And I honestly believe today he never loved me.

Anyway, I am pretty sure I wrote more than a chapter of a book here. I just wanted to share with you and tell you to be careful about how far you’re willing to go. Even if he’s a nice person and he can be. There’s nothing in your story hinting he is not. But he seems very confused to know himself what he wants. And that is totally fine. The danger is that you know what you want and like, it seems. And I’d risk saying you probably wouldn’t be afraid of investing if you decided trying to trust him if he was would say yes. Use caution. And until he’s ready to tell himself and others he is one thing or another, if you get close to him make sure you know yourself it is just to satisfy your body and nothing else. Shield your emotions.

Me, I’d personally just sleep with him one or two times and make sure he knew I was there just for that. Once I did I’d make sure I’d be free from him. Be it telling straight to his face you have nsa, or straight up avoid him.

I believe you’re young. Even if it is a good thing. My only advise is, stay away if you think you may start feeling anything. It is not worth the years you’ll loose and hurt if he’s not certain of what he wants. Keep in mind my ex used to tell me he only wanted me, u til he had me and siding give a crap anymore.

Anyway. I don’t want to sound negative or sour. I’d just hate seeing someone young and happy get so badly hurt like I did.
However, it may be possible you’re stronger and smarter than me. I’d still advise you the same.

Good luck and keep us posted my friend. I wish you only the best.

Thank you . You have great advice! And your story definitely had me thinking. Its similar with mine at the start .

Reactions: Chrispausa

codyrichie69

Loved Member
Media
I got an update lol

Yesterday his friend asked me to go hangout have a few drinks at night. The guy i like was at work. Well he came home and he always goes and we all hangout in the garage cuz theres a hangout area. Not that night he did go say hi and that was it. So i was like whatever he's tired from work. It gets later and his friend is like " theres some girls outside the house and i think hes in the bathroom fuckin one" sure enough he was!

So i felt wierd i did get jelous ..i ended up meeting the girls and one told me that him and his sisster arent a couple she has a boyfriend but they hookup i guess ? We ended up going downtown i was in the back seat with the girls sisster the guy i like was in the front with the girl he fucked in the bathroom.They were holding hands and i was jealous lol. I have a picture of him he doesn't know about and its us holding hands like just our hands and i kept thinking of it when i saw his hand with hers.

But yea i don't know how to feel now im kinda defeated i never expected him to be opnely in a relationship with me and i was ok with him hooking up with girls.as long as he treated me like him and i were a thing on the downlow cuz im lowkey too .i like him still but i think whatever we had going is almost close to being done.
Just because i don't understand him He gives me too much mixed signals one day he likes me and speaks to me a certain way one day hes treating me like he does the other guys.

I stopped giving him all my attention i used to give him small gifts if he asked me to go over id be there right away respond to his msgs as soon as i got them.this week i began hanging out with his friends without him while hes at work. Before i only went over if he was gonna be there. I treat him how i do the other guys now and he definitely notices.I posted a selfie to my story and he gave it a ton of hearts wich he never has done that before. I went to hangout with his friend as he was going to work the other day this week and he was a little flirty And asking where ive been howcome i haven't went to his house to see him (i had just been there with him and his friends 3 days ago...

So yea i don't know maybe he still wants a thing with me i do feel he likes me cuz of how he treats me and cuz of how he looks at me each time he sees me especially if its been a few days its the same look he had the day he told me he liked me. And i see how he glances at me when we are all hanging out as a group and he thinks im not looking. Everytime i look his way our eyes meet cuz hes forever looking at me but something is holding him back.

codyrichie69

Loved Member
Media
Update! I just got home from going out to a club with him and his friends..i was ignoring him . And halfway thru the night he asked if I wanted to go to the dancefloor with him. I didnt. Then i was texting a guy on my phone and he wanted to see with who. I kept hiding My phone and he kept trying to see it. He told me " you better be careful cause im very jealous" i said " shit i am too and i saw you with that girl remember? " he said "oh i wont talk to her anymore shes nothing to me"

So i said " ok so we still got a thing going? And he Said yes we been having a thing its just it's hard cause here at home we dont have any alone time people are always around us but u and i are still something."

So i requested my uber and he fallowed me we talked about how he still wants him and i to be a thing but it's difficult. And i said how i want him to show more intrest in me like Texting and showing effection on the DL of course and he said he would.... and so that's where im at rn

codyrichie69

Loved Member
Media
I'm pleased you finally have some clarity on your situation.
How do you feel about it now you know where you stand?

I don't know to be honest. Im going to see if he acts the same or gives me more attention how i asked him. Usually i would ask him if i could go over and hangout with him and his friends. I stopped doing that about 2 weeks ago and began making plans with them and not telling him.
id go while he was at work too. Yesterday i believe he got triggered cause again i didnt tell him i was going over to hangout with his friends.

So he got there and i was on the couch with his bff talking low and he tried to talk to me i ignored him a lil went back to the conversation with his friend.

At the club i stood between them and then moved and got next to his friend i even gave him a hug lmao i was a bit drunk. And i think i was triggering him the entire night and that's why he told me what he did... plus idk how buzzed he was .

So now I don't know if i should keep doing what i been doing Like hanging out with his friends without him .giving him less attention when hes there with us. And maybe he will start giving me more like he did last night ...Or if i should go back to giving him all the attention texting him, asking him if he wants to hangout etc

LAmoreux

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Aaah ok the context is quite useful, but if I may offer my further opinion - just be direct. Take his answer on face value and dont play games, as if you continue to go the way you have you'll onlly get back the behaviour you've had thus far and so the situation continues.

But I think you should try and meet him on his own...away from the house or social circle and just go from there. I'd even suggest approaching it that you haven't stopped thinking about what he said and you're glad he said what he did, as he'll either say he was buzzed and doesnt recall, or he'll hopefully say someting nice as to why he meant it. Just don't play games.

Chrispausa

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I don't know to be honest. Im going to see if he acts the same or gives me more attention how i asked him. Usually i would ask him if i could go over and hangout with him and his friends. I stopped doing that about 2 weeks ago and began making plans with them and not telling him.
id go while he was at work too. Yesterday i believe he got triggered cause again i didnt tell him i was going over to hangout with his friends.

So he got there and i was on the couch with his bff talking low and he tried to talk to me i ignored him a lil went back to the conversation with his friend.

At the club i stood between them and then moved and got next to his friend i even gave him a hug lmao i was a bit drunk. And i think i was triggering him the entire night and that's why he told me what he did... plus idk how buzzed he was .

So now I don't know if i should keep doing what i been doing Like hanging out with his friends without him .giving him less attention when hes there with us. And maybe he will start giving me more like he did last night ...Or if i should go back to giving him all the attention texting him, asking him if he wants to hangout etc
I’d just start being more bold with him. Flert openly with him when no one is seeing, text more openly. Be careful not to let anyone see because it may spook him. It seems he is conflicted with his own feelings. It is a very volatile situation and you may be setting yourself up for disappointment. However, if you’re prepared for it all to either work out or be completely gone, don’t wait up on him anymore. Follow the flow. If he gives you attention as he can, understand his conflicting emotions, then you continue to give him attention too. If he’s still giving you mixed signed about wether he wants to be with you or not, continue to be the way you are. It will eventually come to the point where you either find someone and he’ll have to accept. In that case, even if he walks out of your life you will be fine with it. Or, he will be begging you to give him attention.

Either way, just shield your own heart.

Chrispausa

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Aaah ok the context is quite useful, but if I may offer my further opinion - just be direct. Take his answer on face value and dont play games, as if you continue to go the way you have you'll onlly get back the behaviour you've had thus far and so the situation continues.

But I think you should try and meet him on his own...away from the house or social circle and just go from there. I'd even suggest approaching it that you haven't stopped thinking about what he said and you're glad he said what he did, as he'll either say he was buzzed and doesnt recall, or he'll hopefully say someting nice as to why he meant it. Just don't play games.
Said all the words reason itself would have said. I agree completely!

codyrichie69

Loved Member
Media
I’d just start being more bold with him. Flert openly with him when no one is seeing, text more openly. Be careful not to let anyone see because it may spook him. It seems he is conflicted with his own feelings. It is a very volatile situation and you may be setting yourself up for disappointment. However, if you’re prepared for it all to either work out or be completely gone, don’t wait up on him anymore. Follow the flow. If he gives you attention as he can, understand his conflicting emotions, then you continue to give him attention too. If he’s still giving you mixed signed about wether he wants to be with you or not, continue to be the way you are. It will eventually come to the point where you either find someone and he’ll have to accept. In that case, even if he walks out of your life you will be fine with it. Or, he will be begging you to give him attention.

Either way, just shield your own heart.

Thank you this is great advice! I believe i should be more bold too . Thats what i was not doing before. Because i thought it would scare him away since he is straight (to me that's what he is cause that's how he lives) . So i usually just waited for him to flirt or make a move. I guess thats what i was doing wrong too. I never really thought about things from his point of view.

Chrispausa

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thank you this is great advice! I believe i should be more bold too . Thats what i was not doing before. Because i thought it would scare him away since he is straight (to me that's what he is cause that's how he lives) . So i usually just waited for him to flirt or make a move. I guess thats what i was doing wrong too. I never really thought about things from his point of view.
I really don’t think you were doing anything wrong. I tend to over stress that you need to shield your heard because as many other guys here, I’ve been crushed by a guy whose feelings were too confusing for himself. For me, it is not worth it, but that came after experiencing what I’ve been through. I’m 36, so that counts for having a little better idea about what to expect. However, each human being is another universe, just as each of us. However , each universe holds entirely different laws when compared to each other. The fundamentals are mostly the same, that is why we can still classify as universes. But, since we don’t know a lot of what composed our own galaxies of thoughts and black holes and nebulas of our own confusions and feelings, can you try imagining what composes someone else’s space and time? Hence I’ll always say, shield your heart! That is #1 priority.

Sorry for the lengthy way of saying things. That’s my own brain. anyway, having said that, you are young and you did the best you could with the knowledge and experience you’ve got. Things evolved, events have changed the way you perceive this situation. I totally understand being afraid of scaring someone I’m interested in off. We can only be sure we won’t when they give clear signs. Take all these facts and events as the uniqueness of your story. It will be there to be lived only once. Just make sure whatever you want to be in life, and wherever you want to go is not being prevented from happening because of anybody. If it is someone who loves you, well a relationship must be made of compromises. 50/50. If you’re not sure, then move on. Youre probably better off alone. Maybe in the future the other person will be mature enough, and maybe even gone through the internal battles of acceptance and understanding they need to go through. That is the time that if it was to be, it will finally be.

Now you know you can be bold. Be it, but protect yourself. It is an unique experience. Enjoy it. He’ll also remember that forever. Even if he ends up being an a…le. He’ll never be able to forget the magical times you both shared together. And in that sense, you’ll be the only star that shook his universe in a way he completely lost control over it.

I’m happy for you. Just don’t blame yourself and, as always, shield yourself!!!!!!

codyrichie69

Loved Member
Media
I really don’t think you were doing anything wrong. I tend to over stress that you need to shield your heard because as many other guys here, I’ve been crushed by a guy whose feelings were too confusing for himself. For me, it is not worth it, but that came after experiencing what I’ve been through. I’m 36, so that counts for having a little better idea about what to expect. However, each human being is another universe, just as each of us. However , each universe holds entirely different laws when compared to each other. The fundamentals are mostly the same, that is why we can still classify as universes. But, since we don’t know a lot of what composed our own galaxies of thoughts and black holes and nebulas of our own confusions and feelings, can you try imagining what composes someone else’s space and time? Hence I’ll always say, shield your heart! That is #1 priority.

Sorry for the lengthy way of saying things. That’s my own brain. anyway, having said that, you are young and you did the best you could with the knowledge and experience you’ve got. Things evolved, events have changed the way you perceive this situation. I totally understand being afraid of scaring someone I’m interested in off. We can only be sure we won’t when they give clear signs. Take all these facts and events as the uniqueness of your story. It will be there to be lived only once. Just make sure whatever you want to be in life, and wherever you want to go is not being prevented from happening because of anybody. If it is someone who loves you, well a relationship must be made of compromises. 50/50. If you’re not sure, then move on. Youre probably better off alone. Maybe in the future the other person will be mature enough, and maybe even gone through the internal battles of acceptance and understanding they need to go through. That is the time that if it was to be, it will finally be.

Now you know you can be bold. Be it, but protect yourself. It is an unique experience. Enjoy it. He’ll also remember that forever. Even if he ends up being an a…le. He’ll never be able to forget the magical times you both shared together. And in that sense, you’ll be the only star that shook his universe in a way he completely lost control over it.

I’m happy for you. Just don’t blame yourself and, as always, shield yourself!!!!!!

Awe this is the nicest thing ive heard. He will definitely remember me . I don't even know what to reply lol but thank you you put things very nicely .
I do feel like when he matures more (cuz he barley turned 21 a month ago) and we drift apart hes gonna realize he should have took advantage.
I wish he did it now but. I do believe hes confused and scared of being caught. I believe he's scared hes gonna catch feelings for me too and hes not ready .
.i also believe this is the first time he goes for the same sex.
Hopefully with me being more bold he feels more comfortable to let go of whatever holds him back.

Chrispausa

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Definitely my friend! I hope it all work out and you may have the best experience! Not all outcomes may hurt, but all we need to do is protect ourselves. I am very excited to hear how your story develops. ⭐️

Reactions: codyrichie69

codyrichie69

Loved Member
Media
Update . I think i fucked up. So i went to his house last night around 11 to hangout with his friend and drink i didn't tell my guy i was going i just went. So i heard his roomate ask if the girls were gonna go over and my guy was like i don't know maybe not. So he stayed with me and his friend wouldn't leave us solo. I heard his phone going off obviously it was the girls calling him and he kept ignoring it. Was talking to me even brought the beer he bought for the girls for us to drink.

THEN a guy called me it was like 2 a.m and i answer it in the room in front if everyone. And my guy is staring and trying to hear who it is. As soon as he heard a guys voice he had a look on his face like a WHAT THE FUCK !? I hang up with the guy and 5 min later the girls call my guy he leaves to answer and then they show up and i don't see him again. But he obviously fucked one again .

So i got jelous lowkey and his friend my guy told me before that he gets jealous of that friend cuz he likes to openly as a joke flirt with me. So anyway that friend said he could drop me off at home . By now its like 4 a.m i said sure . Well once home me buzzed his friend buzzed. I convinced him to come inside to my room sit on my bed and record a video with me of us just hanging out so i could post to my stories where i knew my guy would see . So this morning he saw it ...and yea i think he's gonna be mad now

codyrichie69

Loved Member
Media
Oh i also last night before sleeping posted on Facebook a song with the lyrics as a Caption they to something like " i don't care what you do . What we had between me and you is dead and done " well he gave that post a like this morning. I don't know if he just likes the song or he knew it was aimed at him

• Wow

Chrispausa

Sexy Member
Cammer
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh i also last night before sleeping posted on Facebook a song with the lyrics as a Caption they to something like " i don't care what you do . What we had between me and you is dead and done " well he gave that post a like this morning. I don't know if he just likes the song or he knew it was aimed at him
I hope everything will be alright. Well, it is a difficult situation. Unfortunately these events are very common on these situations. Whatever the outcome is, he will sit down to talk if he likes you. And maybe he will be able to get closer. However, try to be reciprocal. If he gives you solo attention, give it back to him. Or work around so he thinks you’re only talking to him.

I hope everything will be fine. Let us know what happens.

Reactions: codyrichie69