Straight Guys That Get Head From Another Guy

mascsubbttmx

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
This post is for straight guys who are cool with getting head from another guy. I'm gay but have never identified with being gay if that makes sense. When it comes to sex and romance I'm definitely attracted to men, but beyond that I don't consider myself gay. I'm more comfortable and fit better with straight culture versus gay culture. I'm a beer and baseball kind of guy and I don't have gay friends.

Anyway when it comes to casual sex my ideal set up is giving head to straight guys. All I want to do is suck dick and they want their sucked. It's so easy and we both leave feeling satisfied. And there are no other expectations. Whether you're gay, bi or straight I just wanna suck dick and that's it. If you want your dick sucked, well I'm really great at it. I've had a few regular buddies with this set up, but they have both moved out of state.

So my question is how do I find or approach straight guys about giving them head on the DL? Sometimes I just want to straight up just ask, "Hey man can I suck your dick?" and if they said no I'd be like "no worries". If they said yes, then it's a win-win. Obviously I don't do that, but I'm just trying to figure out the best way to go about finding guys who'd be into that.

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
giphy.gif

Frozen Heart

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you remember that time when a straight man bragged to his friends about when he got a blow job from a random guy? And all their friends were like: "Damn! You are lucky. I wish that was me... You are the alpha male here for sure!".

... Huh... I don't know why ppl don't like the word "bisexual ".

Youknowbro

Expert Member
Media
Some gays have a weird "straight boy" fetish
A weird " straight boy" fetish. It's a fetish haha, there are some "weirder ones". I mean hell yeah I find straight guys hot! I suppose it's more a guy that identifies as straight but doesn't mind the odd head I find the hottest. Again "labels" I like to suck off guys that enjoy fucking woman. Nothing "weird" about that.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it gives these “men” a faux ego boost thinking that they are sooo hawt, they made a straight go to the dark side, and it’s only because of their prime knob, or some other superficial trait. But not because the other dude isn’t really straight, that’s absurd...

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're new so you might not know this has been asked 5million times.

Also just because you don't like stereotypical gay culture doesn't mean you're not gay. That's just internalized homophobia because being gay was seen as not being masculine. At the same time there is no way to act straight I absolutely hate beer and I don't consider baseball a real sport but I'm still straight.

You exist as a gay man that doesn't do "gay" things so it stands to reason that there are other guys like you so why not just find those guys unless you think you're the only one on earth that is gay and likes beer and baseball.

This post is for straight guys who are cool with getting head from another guy. I'm gay but have never identified with being gay if that makes sense. When it comes to sex and romance I'm definitely attracted to men, but beyond that I don't consider myself gay. I'm more comfortable and fit better with straight culture versus gay culture. I'm a beer and baseball kind of guy and I don't have gay friends.

Anyway when it comes to casual sex my ideal set up is giving head to straight guys. All I want to do is suck dick and they want their sucked. It's so easy and we both leave feeling satisfied. And there are no other expectations. Whether you're gay, bi or straight I just wanna suck dick and that's it. If you want your dick sucked, well I'm really great at it. I've had a few regular buddies with this set up, but they have both moved out of state.

So my question is how do I find or approach straight guys about giving them head on the DL? Sometimes I just want to straight up just ask, "Hey man can I suck your dick?" and if they said no I'd be like "no worries". If they said yes, then it's a win-win. Obviously I don't do that, but I'm just trying to figure out the best way to go about finding guys who'd be into that.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have a problem getting head from a women or man. Actually men do a better job. They know how to worship a cock.
Which is why you don’t identify as straight.

TrueB2

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do you remember that time when a straight man bragged to his friends about when he got a blow job from a random guy? And all their friends were like: "Damn! You are lucky. I wish that was me... You are the alpha male here for sure!".

According to my brother men cannot be "bisexual" they are either straight or gay. Women, however can be Straight, Bi, Lesbian. Some people just don't believe men CAN be Bi for some reason