Straight Guys : Would You Let A Guy Worship Your Feet ?

mattsact

Superior Member
Media
Unlike most folks here, I can actually understand the straight guy affinity. Maybe it's because I'm bi-ish though. Honestly it shouldn't be any more complicated than the two word phrase "forbidden fruit." Or, in the paradigm where men (traditionally) are the persuers and women are the pursued, many men enjoy a woman who makes them work harder for their attention/approval - a "tough case" if you will.

That said, I'm not judging at all, but I just can't wrap my head around what could possibly be sexy about FEET. (And again, I'm bi, so I can understand how a man's smell might be a turn on.) But feet? There are sooooo many other body parts that could be more productively worshipped!

At the end of the day though, if someone wants to massage my feet, I'm more than happy to let them. I'd be willing to allow some licking and toe sucking if they didn't interfere too much with the massage part, and I probably don't want anyone cumming on my tootsies, but a good strong foot rub actively sounds pretty nice right now.
The bigger the feet the sexier!

Dreamydream

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He didn’t want answers, he wanted HIS answers.
A lot of you aren’t ANSWERING the question your critiquing and criticizing his attraction and that of other gay men. You’re also going off base . This was a yes or no post. And just to clear this up, a lot of men like masculinity , there is a perceived masculinity that is associated with straight men ( not all are and this is a falsity) but it exists because of movies / toys / cultural conditioning etc. so a lot of people find the idea of a straight mans feet sexy because they relate their feet to dominance or masculinity subconsciously. It’s really not that deep. Chill out, keep it moving.

Reactions: Chicolimon2820

cofrader

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A lot of you aren’t ANSWERING the question your critiquing and criticizing his attraction and that of other gay men. You’re also going off base . This was a yes or no post. And just to clear this up, a lot of men like masculinity , there is a perceived masculinity that is associated with straight men ( not all are and this is a falsity) but it exists because of movies / toys / cultural conditioning etc. so a lot of people find the idea of a straight mans feet sexy because they relate their feet to dominance or masculinity subconsciously. It’s really not that deep. Chill out, keep it moving.
Ironically you complain about answering with a no response profile, fill in your orientation.
Moreover this is ask straight and only straight and op can answer (as stated on the therms) and you are not even answering yourself by your invented rule. If you don’t get a yes consider it as a no.

tobythecat

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like I said last year, perhaps this question is better asked on a foot fetish forum, I'm sure they exist rather than a penis related forum but the OP seems to ignore anyone saying NO because it doesn't fit in with his fetish which makes this entire thread one of the most pointless threads on here...and lets face it there are many pointless threads on the Ask a Straight Man forum..usually started by by Gay guys who don't like the answers given!

swingfun

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a small confession. Being diabetic I have reduced circulation in my feet. Its not bad but MT doctor told me that I should make an effort to pay attention to my feet. My wife upon hearing this took me to her nail salon and got me a pedicure. I was not impressed.. At first. Let me tell you..having your feet taken care of by an attractive woman AND getting a health benefit as a bonus is fantastic. I have also noticed more men are indulging in this. Try it..you might like it. To answer the original question..no I would not.

DiscreetBi

Expert Member
Media
I have a huge fetish for straight men feet, and so i would like to know if you would let a gay guy worship your feet : massage ? smell ? (Sometimes only smell and massage can make me happy!!) kiss, lick ?

There's no sex, only feet fetish.

Would you find it funny ? Weird ? Curious ?

Would be so happy if a lot of str8 men answear the question.
straight guys are the best