Straight guys...

Mkhonto

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Do you ever get really pissed off on the amount of threads posted here asking "Would a straight guy do...(gay things)"?

I haven't actually bothered to look, but do the gay sections get trolled by straights asking "would you ever do something hetero?"
It's just petty immaturity I think.
(Btw- we used to be almost-neighbours- I'm from Blow-berg!)

Do you ever get really pissed off on the amount of threads posted here asking "Would a straight guy do...(gay things)"?
It's LPSG. How many boundaries would you like to set up? One little boundary for straight, another for straightish, another for maybe, another for......No I don't get pissed off. Because I don't need to answer. How simple is that? If this pisses people off, then they need to overhaul their life as to what is important and what isn't.

Yup I get so overwrought about people asking about ...what was it again?
timber-fencing-melbourne.png

Last edited by a moderator:

It's LPSG. How many boundaries would you like to set up? One little boundary for straight, another for straightish, another for maybe, another for......No I don't get pissed off. Because I don't need to answer. How simple is that? If this pisses people off, then they need to overhaul their life as to what is important and what isn't.

Yup I get so overwrought about people asking about ...what was it again?
timber-fencing-melbourne.png

Did you actually build that just to take a picture and be your usual smart arse? Merry Christmas Vibes :)

Reactions: 185248

Did you actually build that just to take a picture and be your usual smart arse? Merry Christmas Vibes :)

Nah, just a stock photo that one. My fences are of the brick variety. Thank you 6...You have a very happy and Merry Christmas too fella :)

Reactions: 6inchcock

LutherCorps

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What is even more funny is how bisexual guys keep asking questions directed at straight males. If you have 90 percent straight and 10 percent gay then you bisexual. If you have anything but 100 percent straight on your profile then you aren't straight. So why are these guys still answer questions directed at straight males?

Reactions: lapdog2001

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Alice Springs (Northern Territory, Australia)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I doubt this section is meant to be restricted to Straight men, the 100% blokes, answering all the questions of the Inverts. LPSG has small dicked men and women, and I don't know what, as members and they are not specifically excluded from asking and replying to sections like Ask a Straight Man. It is not 21st century to advocate discrimination, and exclusion based on sexual differences and preferences. And who is to believe all those stated preferences? I don't really know you.

Now back to Durbanville_Guy and his question.
There are lots of things at LPSG that are annoying for me. First off, I hate the cock pictures, I don't even like seeing pictures of men clothed, displaying nothing but their ugly faces, I am not a man's man. Second, there are way too many posts of Gay themes, all that flaunting in the shower room bullshit. Third, there is no real support for men who happen to have large cocks. Fourth, the censorship here is weird, one of my posts was edited to remove age of the person as the person was a minor, well, the person who was the minor was me, so I can't even talk about myself and my experiences as a minor. I did lots of things as a minor. I think protection of minors is good and I protected my children as a parent, but when it is you who was the minor and back 50 years ago, it is rather stupid.

Tosantos

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm pretty sure Luther meant 'answering' questions in his first sentence.
Anyone can ask in ask a straight, but the rules are that only straight men can answer. And I'm pretty damn sure those who ask the questions are only interested in hearing opinions from straight guys, that's why they ask in here. Same goes for ask a gay or ask a woman etc. Those are the rules.

If people wanted opinions from all men they would ask in ask a man. But they choose ask a straight dude etc because they want opinions from straight dudes only. It's not about discrimination or anything like that. Now we have guys who are not straight trying to speak for straight guys and starting arguments with some of us who tell them how wrong they are and whatever, shitting all over the place, calling us homophobes for not being attracted to men, saying we're the ones trolling etc etc the list goes on.

It's like we give our thoughts and opinions but in a lot of cases they don't really matter because it's not the answers or opinions some guys want to hear.

As for the part about minors, there's really no need to talk about kids on an adult sex site imo, doesn't matter if it's about yourself or not. No one wants to see the predatorial crowd here or anywhere else who gets off on reading stuff about minors

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) don’t go around calling people “inverts”, are you fucking serious?

2) yeah you can’t even talk about yourself as a minor for legal reasons. This shouldn’t be hard to comprehend. The last thing this forum wants is to be conflated with underage sexual activity and to be shut down.

You don't know much do you? That is what homosexuals were called, it wasn't mean to offend even back in the 19th century. Look up Havelock Ellis. Rather that go off your head, you should learn your history. Attitudes towards different groups vary with time cyclically, and one day the repression will start again. If you study the old sex researchers like Ellis, Kraft-Ebling etc you will just live in ignorance. If you prefer I can use some Australian words for homosexuals that unlike inverts are meant to be offensive.

Ponto

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Isn't it embarrassing!?!!
It is not embarrassing. It is monotonous, and rather pointless. I started a thread about Straight men: Why are you here. I was having a difficult time adjusting to all the homoerotic threads in sections that should have little to do with homoerotica. Also I had penis overload, I can only see so many penises without vomiting.

Even in this section which is meant for Straight men only to answer questions posed by all types of preferences, gay and bisexual men intrude with their responses. The buggers have no idea of boundaries.

Last edited:

deepvoicedan

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Not pissed off, just a bit bored of it. There's room for all sorts on this site: we won't like all of it so the rest of it can just be ignored really.

Reactions: RowBro

nicnic

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
As a guy who's been married for over a decade, I'm just glad when anybody voluntarily asks my opinion about anything. ;)
Seriously, though, one big benefit of this site is to satisfy curiosity. If it's a sincere question, it shouldn't be offensive. But we all need to search before starting a new thread on an existing question.