Straight Guys

Im married and have given blow jobs and enjoyed being given them buy guys. But thats as far as I go.
 
I can't help but wonder why anyone who has any percentage of gay for their orientation answers this. 90/10, 80/20, 70/30, all of those are bisexual, which is not straight.

As for my answer, no.
 
I can't help but wonder why anyone who has any percentage of gay for their orientation answers this. 90/10, 80/20, 70/30, all of those are bisexual, which is not straight.

As for my answer, no.

Do I take it a shag is out of the question then ... lol
 
I can't help but wonder why anyone who has any percentage of gay for their orientation answers this. 90/10, 80/20, 70/30, all of those are bisexual, which is not straight.

As for my answer, no.

i think thepercentages (for me atleast) represent level of desire. i REALLY like dudes and penises but if im trapped in a cellar about to die i'd fuck a girl to get a nut, and i'd be able to cuz women are attractive to me. i don't say 50/50 cuz i feel like that's people who are either or, male/female doesn't matter but to me, 6 out of 7 days a week i want some dingaling.
 
Yes, you are hung up :biggrin1:


I'd let any dude suck my cock, they are better at it you know.

Monster, I think you are one of the best looking guys here. Don't get me all excited. lol.

Either way, I think guys have less emotion about getting there dick sucked, versus the comments where people mentioned there should be a thread about gay guys eating pussy. Women tend to have more emotional attachment to something like that. (I'm just thinking)

I know I've ate my share in my day.... People can't help what they like or are attracted too sometimes.
 
Every guy in this thread claiming to be str8 that would let another man suck his penis is not actually straight...there are some confused people here...and to answer your question, absloutely not.
 
Do I take it a shag is out of the question then ... lol

Yep, sorry. :tongue:

i think thepercentages (for me atleast) represent level of desire. i REALLY like dudes and penises but if im trapped in a cellar about to die i'd fuck a girl to get a nut, and i'd be able to cuz women are attractive to me. i don't say 50/50 cuz i feel like that's people who are either or, male/female doesn't matter but to me, 6 out of 7 days a week i want some dingaling.

If you find women sexually attractive, and men, then I'd consider you bisexual, even with your strong preference towards men (I'd still be willing to call you gay if that is what you'd prefer though). To me bisexuality is about being sexually attracted to both sexes, not liking them equally. Straight guys have preferences, gay guys have preferences, and so do bi guys.
 
If you find women sexually attractive, and men, then I'd consider you bisexual, even with your strong preference towards men (I'd still be willing to call you gay if that is what you'd prefer though). To me bisexuality is about being sexually attracted to both sexes, not liking them equally. Straight guys have preferences, gay guys have preferences, and so do bi guys.

first of all, your avatar is cool as fuck. second, the reason i identify as gay and not bi is because of my sexual activity. i look at women, appreciate their bodies, but i KNOW i'm not going to have sex with one anytime soon, and haven't for over half a decade, i'd consider myself bi if i were actually engaging with women AND men.

and anybody, somebody, PLEASE define straight for me cuz the lines seem to be anything but straight. what is straight?
 
first of all, your avatar is cool as fuck. second, the reason i identify as gay and not bi is because of my sexual activity. i look at women, appreciate their bodies, but i KNOW i'm not going to have sex with one anytime soon, and haven't for over half a decade, i'd consider myself bi if i were actually engaging with women AND men.

and anybody, somebody, PLEASE define straight for me cuz the lines seem to be anything but straight. what is straight?

Thanks. :tongue: I can tell when a guy is good looking (anyone can), but I don't think about it or relish it. Nothing like that, and that is why I consider myself straight.

Straight to me is being only sexually attracted to women. Others may have a different view.