Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
hi guys,
If you were too have sex with a male to
female transexual,, do you think of yourself
as straight? I think straight guys do find
TGirls sexy and are attracted to us
Personally I prefer straight men- most are
married that just do not get attention anymore.

Attachments

Samantha Hopkins

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hmmm... I dont know.

Dressed as a male, I felt gay having sex with guys. Dressed as a female and having sex with guys didn't feel gay at all. it felt perfectly normal and proper.

I agree that straight guys are more willing to do stuff with a T-Girl than another guy. That's one of the reasons I dressed as a girl. The funny thing is, I didn't have to go full on Samantha, with wig, breast forms and make up for it to work with straight guys. I learned early that wearing a pair of jeans only a girl would wear, like Jordache, American eagle, guess, Vigoss or Maurices and some rather tame eyeliner would be enough for some straight guys to become very interested.

d_jnes

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have had amazing experiences with several tgirls and consider myself straight. Breast implants really seal the deal for me. If a girl has largish boobs and a bigger dick than mine it just drives me crazy. Here is a real beauty

Attachments

I have had amazing experiences with several tgirls and consider myself straight. Breast implants really seal the deal for me. If a girl has largish boobs and a bigger dick than mine it just drives me crazy. Here is a real beauty
she is spectacular... is she in LA?

MissThing

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Most of the men I've been with said the identified as straight and a few identified as bi. I guess it would depend on what the man considers himself to be. I would consider myself to be a heterosexual transwoman since I am exclusively attracted to men and I identify as female.

panlaman

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Guys I know here that are straight would never go with a ladyboy as they are called here, but I would. ;) Since I am married that side of me is secret to everyone. Frankly don't know what you call it except fun. You're messing with a person who in most ways is female except for their cock. I licked that cock and sucked those balls and sat on her really hard cock. It's a little confusing I suppose but looked at it as a woman with a cock. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tagish_charlie

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
hi guys,
If you were too have sex with a male to
female transexual,, do you think of yourself
as straight? I think straight guys do find
TGirls sexy and are attracted to us
Personally I prefer straight men- most are
married that just do not get attention anymore.
Of course we're straight. You are a woman aren't you?

idahocowboy001

Sexy Member
Media
Guys I know here that are straight would never go with a ladyboy as they are called here, but I would. ;) Since I am married that side of me is secret to everyone. Frankly don't know what you call it except fun. You're messing with a person who in most ways is female except for their cock. I licked that cock and sucked those balls and sat on her really hard cock. It's a little confusing I suppose but looked at it as a woman with a cock. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I totally agree with you. And I find it get's me very aroused, very..

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Married 30+ years. Enjoy it all but... I would totally enjoy a male to female Tgirl. No I'm not calling it gay. Gay love (like any) involves real love and commitment. I would not be that person. But I would suck and fuck them (and they fuck me maybe). No labels.

idahocowboy001

Sexy Member
Media
This is why I’m scared of transitioning. Never being thought of as a girl and having people questioning their sexuality because they fancy me.

It’s so depressing.
Cherry, you're pretty, don't overthink things, it ruins happiness.