Stronzo's Appreciation That He's Gone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
THank you for doing that, Ryan. Frankly, I was rather disappointed when I read it because I thought more highly of you than that .But I am glad you rectified the posts....

You're a class act, Ryan. Richard is a pro at bringing out the worst in people. He did so with me several times. Hopefully, he will be able to eventually walk away and leave the forum in peace.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
...Hopefully, he will be able to eventually walk away and leave the forum in peace.
Oh Lex, you're so funny. Oh, wait, you were being serious.

In like seriousness, considering how many accounts, dup. accounts, and new just-for-the-sake-of-needling-someone accounts of his that "you" have had to close/ban... whether someone is for or against him, they'd have to agree, there's been no "peace"ful departure.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh Lex, you're so funny. Oh, wait, you were being serious.

In like seriousness, considering how many accounts, dup. accounts, and new just-for-the-sake-of-needling-someone accounts of his that "you" have had to close/ban... whether someone is for or against him, they'd have to agree, there's been no "peace"ful departure.
Novice_batman (is that what the abbreviation denotes?), you are such a strumpet, such a tart. When do I get to spank you?

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
One thing that I really like about being a mod is that I can see where all of the naughty children are hiding! LOL! I see you all! LOL! (Naughty turns around wrapping her cape about her and disappears in a blue flame! )

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
One thing that I really like about being a mod is that I can see where all of the naughty children are hiding! LOL! I see you all! LOL! (Naughty turns around wrapping her cape about her and disappears in a blue flame! )

I am the Invisible Man because people refuse to see me...

Status
Not open for further replies.