Studs and Players

jayandhayley

Experimental Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2007
Posts
10
Media
0
Likes
7
Points
223
I'm guessing we all know someone who gets laid a lot with a variety of beautiful women. I've known 2 in my life.

The first is my cousin. He's mixed race, very good looking and has a great smile. He's always had confidence with girls and I remember him in his early teens getting girls on holiday.

He's not especially tall (probably around 5ft9) but he's slim and I'd imagine he's reasonably hung.

I remember on holiday we were both chatting up this Swiss girl who was basically a perfect 10. She couldn't speak any English and we couldn't speak any of the languages she spoke. However, he had her cooing after about 2 minutes. They hooked up and she started crying when she had to go back home. Also that holiday, he got together with a 6 foot 2 model who was absolutely gorgeous. Every holiday we'd have together, he would get with at least one girl. It opened up doors for me, that's for sure.

The other player was a guy who was in my university dorms. He was about 6 foot, athletically built and handsome. He exuded asshole confidence. His friends used to complain to me about what a jerk he was and that they were pretending to like him, essentially.

Anyway, he'd bring a new girl back every week. I'd hear the nocturnal passions at about 2AM and they were usually very vocal. I once saw him in his boxer shorts and the bulge was pretty substancial.

Part of me was hoping the girls would be unattractive and desperate. However, all that I saw were stunning. I spoke to one in particular and she was lovely; intelligent and beautiful.

What did these two guys have in common? Almost comical confidence and balls with women. Both were good looking. Both were meticulous in their personal appearance. Both had an asshole side, spoke very loud and didn't seem to be riddled with self doubt. Both were thin and had nice smiles.

I'm curious as to stories of players that you know. Are there any that just attract an absurd amount of good looking women? Any guys who have had threesomes with attractive girls? What type of qualities do they exude? Do you know if they are hung?
 
The guys that are succesful in life value accomplishment over pride imo. Think about the guy that does everything possible to accomplish a goal and the guy that questions how that would look, how it would make them feel, how it would make others feel, the sacrifice it would take, etc

So I don't think there is a physical look that a person has to have to accomplish being a player. You might be attributing the ability to get girls to the physical appearance portion because what we consider a "player" comes mostly from bar/club culture/the cool young guy. But you will see this quality in many other professions, like lawyers, business leaders, of all ages, and frankly from the not-so cool guys, the sneaky/anti-social guys, with no shame, who fuck every girl around them but they keep it under wraps and want it to be a secret.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12loner
The main thing I've noticed in my life about guys like the ones you describe is that they don't really get "quality" girls.

They get a lot of girls who are bitchy airheads that only look halfway decent with a pound of makeup on and wig or hair extensions. For those type of guys, it's about quantity and not quality.

Women who are genuinely smart and pretty do not fall for guys like that. Girls who are fake pretty and dumb do.

It takes a genuine man to win over a genuine woman.

I'd personally take 1 Katherine Zeta-Jones over 10 Lindsay Lohans any day of the of week... If ya know what I mean. :wink:
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: 12loner
What did these two guys have in common? Almost comical confidence and balls with women. Both were good looking. Both were meticulous in their personal appearance. Both had an asshole side, spoke very loud and didn't seem to be riddled with self doubt. Both were thin and had nice smiles.

I hate women.

Very long story short.

I blame my mom. :tongue:
 
one thing I am curious about is how many solid or even "official" relationships these guys have had with the women they were involved with. growing up, I knew a couple of guys that have had their share of girls, only one of them was really good looking (he ended up having a kid at 17 and now the girl and his kid live with his family), one thing that I noticed was that they each had a gimmick personality to present to the girls they would pick up. Basically, its like acting, they pick their charming chilled laid back feel like you've known him all your life, the arrogant yet appealing smug sarcastic alpha male, and the guy they've heard so much about and wanted to see what he was like (and with this persona, as long as they keep her intrigued, regardless of their swagger; either nice laid back or smug asshole, therye in.) To be honest, a lot of those girls had a variety of personalities, from nice and welcoming, laid back to stuck up rude bitchy snobbies pricks or your general airhead thats a sucker for a suave slick player. The one thing they have in common, is that they are not at a point where they are looking for substance (beyond approach, looks and presentation), to put simply, they are in a phase where they just wanna have fun.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12loner
there was a huge player in high school, he got with a lot of chicks, some good looking some not. he was not huge but bigger than average. He placed a high priority on his appearance. he was a good looking but not exceptional.

I also have a friend who is extremely handsome. He is not a player but he has gotten tons of girls due to his looks. Models at car shows hit on him, girls approach him in clubs. I have seen in boxer short and his dick is small to average. Overall, I think being very handsome makes it much easier to fuck chicks. Many guys tend down play the importance of looks. However, with the right personality even short, pudgy, balding dudes can get hot girls, I have seen it with my own eyes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12loner
The main thing I've noticed in my life about guys like the ones you describe is that they don't really get "quality" girls.

They get a lot of girls who are bitchy airheads that only look halfway decent with a pound of makeup on and wig or hair extensions. For those type of guys, it's about quantity and not quality.

Women who are genuinely smart and pretty do not fall for guys like that. Girls who are fake pretty and dumb do.

It takes a genuine man to win over a genuine woman.

I'd personally take 1 Katherine Zeta-Jones over 10 Lindsay Lohans any day of the of week... If ya know what I mean. :wink:


I see no problem bangin out a bunch of air heads, that's what they are for, the mistake most guys make is trying to turn a lindsay lohan type of chick into GF/wife material. Real players know when they have a good woman & only get serious with the K Z-J type of girl.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 12loner
I see no problem bangin out a bunch of air heads, that's what they are for, the mistake most guys make is trying to turn a lindsay lohan type of chick into GF/wife material. Real players know when they have a good woman & only get serious with the K Z-J type of girl.

I know what you mean. However, it's my experience that the LL type of chicks are pretty much lame ducks in bed too. :frown1:
 
from what i have observed, the whole 'player/stud' and even 'hot slut' scenarios boil down to one thing: INSECURITY.... these types (in both gay and straight situations) gravitate towards each other, and provide this shallow sense of comfort to each other while satisfying basic needs such as sex and companionship.... it's not that they're bad people, but more like they're using each other as a means of self-discovery and real confidence building while getting their rocks off and spending time together socially.... i've seen some of these player/slut types live out their teens and twenties as promiscuous serial daters with these so-called fellow 'beautiful people', and ultimately settle down with the average joe/jane who they find that deeper connection with later on in life.... as long as they're not going around getting pregnant, spreading STD's or hurting anyone with their attitudes then i have no issue with these types of people.... you just have to be aware of them, be able to read them, and give them the space they need (unless you're also like them; in which case you will probably take advantage of them).... people come in all sorts, you just have to make sure that your eyes and your genitals (or your ignorance) don't get the better of you.....
 
I know what you mean. However, it's my experience that the LL type of chicks are pretty much lame ducks in bed too. :frown1:

Really? It's the sluts that keep pulling me back because they're the wildest in bed, they know they've got nothing else working for them so they might as well be able to make it worth my while lol
 
I'm confused....so, let's clear this up. Studs -- are men who sleep with a variety of women. Sometimes called players. Women who sleep with the same amount of men, are airheads and sluts....wow...glad you all don't go out in public. I mean, the knuckle dragging must get in the way of picking up those...sluts.

Anyway, the question was about studs/players. What makes them so popular? What is the draw?

I can't speak for every women who has ever been played, but I can talk about how I was. Players lie. They say whatever, to whoever their target is, to get them in bed. Someone said they're insecure, and in my humble opinion, they are wicked insecure. Something about them, needs that constant reassurance that they are hot, able to 'get hot women' and so on. Sadly, I don't see them ever overcoming their insecurities but rather continuing on in their narcissistic tendencies until they realize that they are alone and were right about themselves all along: they don't deserve anyone. That's when they attempt to re-engage, but what they can't seem to get is what they've done hasn't been forgotten, nor forgiven. *shrug* Just my two cents after being lied to by a player. Oh, and for the record, I'm not an airhead, and I'm not a 'slut' as you've all defined that term on here. I was very cautious, and that, I guess was the 'challenge' right?
 
I'm confused....so, let's clear this up. Studs -- are men who sleep with a variety of women. Sometimes called players. Women who sleep with the same amount of men, are airheads and sluts....wow...glad you all don't go out in public. I mean, the knuckle dragging must get in the way of picking up those...sluts.

Anyway, the question was about studs/players. What makes them so popular? What is the draw?

I can't speak for every women who has ever been played, but I can talk about how I was. Players lie. They say whatever, to whoever their target is, to get them in bed. Someone said they're insecure, and in my humble opinion, they are wicked insecure. Something about them, needs that constant reassurance that they are hot, able to 'get hot women' and so on. Sadly, I don't see them ever overcoming their insecurities but rather continuing on in their narcissistic tendencies until they realize that they are alone and were right about themselves all along: they don't deserve anyone. That's when they attempt to re-engage, but what they can't seem to get is what they've done hasn't been forgotten, nor forgiven. *shrug* Just my two cents after being lied to by a player. Oh, and for the record, I'm not an airhead, and I'm not a 'slut' as you've all defined that term on here. I was very cautious, and that, I guess was the 'challenge' right?

To be a stud, it requires a decent job/high-ish social status, good looks, good social skills etc... That's why studs are considered good

To be a slut, all you need is a vagina or a mouth.. That's why they are kinda looked down on in society compared to guys, people always praise those who do something that is hard to do (in this case, a guy being able to bang multiple women), but people don't really care about something that is hard (in this case a girl banging multiple guys), like why treat a girl special if shes already been with half the school campus? It lowers her value
 
To be a stud, it requires a decent job/high-ish social status, good looks, good social skills etc... That's why studs are considered good

To be a slut, all you need is a vagina or a mouth.. That's why they are kinda looked down on in society compared to guys, people always praise those who do something that is hard to do (in this case, a guy being able to bang multiple women), but people don't really care about something that is hard (in this case a girl banging multiple guys), like why treat a girl special if shes already been with half the school campus? It lowers her value

Repeat, do you go out with your knuckles draggin, or is there some kind of jacket you wear to hide them??

A man can be a slut. Ask any of the men on here. To be a stud you need a decent job or high-ish social status, good looks and good social skills? Just how many studs have you been sleeping with? Some studs are simply hot looking guys that exclude confidence and have no job, nor money, and basically use their looks and charm to get laid. Not a hard job, not really. How can it be hard - banging on these sluts, if you just said being a slut wasn't that hard....the contradictions are amazing....
 
Repeat, do you go out with your knuckles draggin, or is there some kind of jacket you wear to hide them??

A man can be a slut. Ask any of the men on here. To be a stud you need a decent job or high-ish social status, good looks and good social skills? Just how many studs have you been sleeping with? Some studs are simply hot looking guys that exclude confidence and have no job, nor money, and basically use their looks and charm to get laid. Not a hard job, not really. How can it be hard - banging on these sluts, if you just said being a slut wasn't that hard....the contradictions are amazing....

Yeah, a man can be a slut .. Sluts = stud = player = whatever you wanna call it

I'm just saying, the reason people put male sluts above female sluts is because a man who has the ability to be with a bunch of women has higher value than a guy who can't get laid, women see that guy as a challenge

But a girl who will open her legs to anyone has lower value because she's been around with everyone

I'm not saying its fair or right, its just how it is
 
NSDB: players and sluts are players and sluts because of their attitudes just as much as their actions or promiscuity.... it's a combination of things, and does not single out any one particular gender or sociological sub-sect.... as i previously stated: i have no issue with these types as long as they're decent human beings.... it's the pompous players with bad attitudes and no regard for others who we should be worried about....
 
Just some terminology corrections here:

Stud - Implies the guy has a big dick only and nothing else. It comes from the same term that is used to describe a breeding male horse. If the guy doesn't have a big dick, he is not a stud.

Player - A guy that gives the impression he likes a girl when he really doesn't... to presumably get something out of her (i.e. sex in most cases). Has absolutely nothing to do with his looks.

Hunk - A handsome guy WITH muscles. If the guy doesn't have muscles, he is not a hunk.

==

That is all. It seems as though some people are using those words incorrectly. :wink:
 
Last edited:
Really? It's the sluts that keep pulling me back because they're the wildest in bed, they know they've got nothing else working for them so they might as well be able to make it worth my while lol

Yep, really. :frown1:

These type of girls are completely fake in any and every aspect, including skills in the bedroom. They put on a front like they are pretty, smart, and good in bed. However, in actuality they are none of those things.

Just my experience of course.
 
woohoo for being poly-queer!!
:biggrin1:
best damn thing that ever happened to me :13: