Survivor One World

S

SirConcis

From a strategy point of view, the "hunk" alliance needs 5 guys to start voting off the non-hunks, otherwise, the non-hunks will get together and vote off the hunks.

If the gay Colton uses his immunity idol on a vote where all others vote for him, then his vote for one of the hunks will get one hunk voted off.

The cutest hunk, Matt is also a lawyer and in trying to assume some leadership role, may become a target for being voted off.

But it is still too early to tell the group dynamics yet in the men. The editors didn't show much conflict with the men, but they provided a good preview of what the women will be like.

S

SirConcis

BTW, in the second episode, the men were already sportin the standard issue survivor board shorts during the immunity challenge. I wonder if there is much underwear scenes left for the men.

The women did have a number of sexy scenes with their clevage definitely and purposefully showing.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
From a strategy point of view, the "hunk" alliance needs 5 guys to start voting off the non-hunks, otherwise, the non-hunks will get together and vote off the hunks.

If the gay Colton uses his immunity idol on a vote where all others vote for him, then his vote for one of the hunks will get one hunk voted off.

The cutest hunk, Matt is also a lawyer and in trying to assume some leadership role, may become a target for being voted off.

But it is still too early to tell the group dynamics yet in the men. The editors didn't show much conflict with the men, but they provided a good preview of what the women will be like.

well he played his card right by letting someone know which might swing the vote to someone else giving him the option it keep it for another tribal council. I don't see the guy having to worry about tribal the women seem to be lost during competitions. It was nice to see the guys all rubbing up against each other, I swear boobs did the women in.

S

SirConcis

BTW in last week's episode, the biggest hunk Matt was voted out.

I think it was a strategic mistake for him to ally himself with only other hunks. He became the target from all the non hunks who saw him as a big threath.

He should have included a mix of people in his alliance to prevent an "us against them" battle.

It is a shame he is voted out so early because he won't even appear fully dressed and clean shaven as a jury member during each vote at the end of episodes.

But at least he willl have gotten a longer stay are the posh resort while the others have to work every day until eliminated.

S

SirConcis

I am not sure tha Colton would be revolting in real life. I think that the producers probably asked him to turn up the volume on his gayness.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
BTW in last week's episode, the biggest hunk Matt was voted out.

I think it was a strategic mistake for him to ally himself with only other hunks. He became the target from all the non hunks who saw him as a big threat

Once he referred to the others as "the average Joes", I lost all respect for him (not that I had much to begin with). He's the epitome of "douche bag" and I'm glad he was the first of the men to go home.

hanksteel

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Gay Republican....Ugh,,,What an ass...he dont' believe in hand outs but I bet he believes in hand jobs :)

S

SirConcis

I didn't see Matt as a douchebag. It was overly self confident lawyer who thought he had his assured victory and totally underestimated the game. But he was not stupid. During that episode, when he realised that he was in jeoperdy, he did try hard to re-rally enough people to be safe. But it was too late.

During the first portion of this game, the more visible guys (leaders, physical threats etc) tend to be bigger targets.

There was one season where the first event was "first one to the beach gets something" and some cut hunk decided to dive off the boat and swim to the shore to get there first. He was seen as a threath and despite being very nice eye cancy in his boxer briefs, was first to be voted off because he was seen as being to agressive to win.

One thing is for sure, the tribes are not entirely logical in the first phase of the game where they really need to focus on having the best people to win challenges, as they are already focused on alliances to survive the last phase of the game.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
first phase last phase,it's jut a bit more complicated then that. I am almost positive before merge they will mix up the tribes like they did with the young vs. the old.

miamirt

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I didn't see Matt as a douchebag. It was overly self confident lawyer who thought he had his assured victory and totally underestimated the game. But he was not stupid. During that episode, when he realised that he was in jeoperdy, he did try hard to re-rally enough people to be safe. But it was too late.

During the first portion of this game, the more visible guys (leaders, physical threats etc) tend to be bigger targets.

There was one season where the first event was "first one to the beach gets something" and some cut hunk decided to dive off the boat and swim to the shore to get there first. He was seen as a threath and despite being very nice eye cancy in his boxer briefs, was first to be voted off because he was seen as being to agressive to win.

One thing is for sure, the tribes are not entirely logical in the first phase of the game where they really need to focus on having the best people to win challenges, as they are already focused on alliances to survive the last phase of the game.

You are being WAY too kind... the guy was a dick!

Fuzzy_

Legendary Member
Media
Fuzzy can't understand why Colton hates Bill so much: after Colton spent much time at the girls' camp, Bill was the one who [correctly] stated that Colton didn't giving the guys a chance to accept him. Colton presumed that they'd all hate him by default.

Maybe Colton was bullied as a child or has other issues, but presuming that a group of men are going to hate you simply because you're a gay male is patently unfair.

Fuzzy gets a kick out of Colton's dramatics and finds him to be the most interesting one on the show by a mile.