Swimming naked in a pool

edonline

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Memorial Day, the unofficial start of the summer season, is coming up in the US. Hoping everyone can get some naked pool time over the holiday weekend and/or immediately after and as often as possible over the next few months.

sulvca

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Years ago I was invited to an overnight camping trip to a lake. Counting myself, there were 5 of us on this trip. 3 males and 2 females. The booze got flowing and the fun began. Everyone went for a swim in the lake expect me because I didn't bring shorts. That lasted about a half hour until I realized a way to go swimming, take all my clothes off and go in the water. That is when the fun really began. Nudity brought out the best in everyone that night.

Several months later, it was discovered that two of the attendees became a mom and dad!

Last edited:
Reactions: CakeOFan

AdonisAddict

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wish there were more private home pools in the UK, going by this thread were many I assume US posters refer to having a pool in their backyard(although my assumption could be wrong thinking about it now) , they are a rarity in the UK.
I'm torn though as I love the idea of swimming naked but also the sexy feeling I have when I wear mens swimwear.

Reactions: BillM
D

deleted867851

I have a nice private pool in the backyard and with the summer off, i swim daily in the nude love it. Usually tan nude on the deck while im at it. When my son is home i do wear at least a thong swimsuit. Speedo if people are over. But when the sun goes down and the lights turn off back to nude swim for me.

edonline

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Have an in-ground pool and although it's generally warm throughout most of the year, I had the pool heated so it could be used year-round during the cooler months. Very private (large ground which backs into the start of some woods) which guests love, appreciated and take advantage of.

Reactions: morningriser