Swimming naked in a pool

Trekrider

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
they should allow nude swimming again but just optional only .... guys should be allowed nude swimming if they want
Absolutely. It works well at clothing optional beaches - some guys nude, some not - and everyone enjoys it there. Sadly, the days of clothing optional men's public swimming baths are gone forever. Coming back to reality, just keep in mind how changing rooms and public toilets are becoming more private, not less - which is just a reflection on how hung up society is becoming.

Reactions: Anton565

Trekrider

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What I like about this pic is that guys can swim naked and clothed together. Some prefer to swim nude, and some prefer to be covered up, but everyone gets along and has a great time. If only all pools could be clothing optional again.

NudistCoachBen

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Luckily i have a private back yard in the summer. Plus i have summers off. So pretty much naked all summer in my back yard, and in the pool almost exclusively. Best way to swim
Same way it is around my house too.

opinionman

Worshipped Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
No Response
Luckily i have a private back yard in the summer. Plus i have summers off. So pretty much naked all summer in my back yard, and in the pool almost exclusively. Best way to swim
Yeah, we've seen you... ; )

edonline

LPSG Legend
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Same here. Private pool which is very secluded (back property is largely surrounded by woods). Not only is the climate usually warm but pool is heated so it's usually the "go to area" year long. Also is conducive to naked swimming although I prefer to do so all the time and buddies/guests know the rule is "clothing option" around the house and property.