Swimming Trunks and Dick Outlines

Heavy Sac

Sexy Member
Media
If you want to hide your stuff, wear a swimmer jock under your trunks. Best is to just go natural and let it hang as nature intended. I pull the waistband of my trunks out to let air in if there's a family in sight when I get out of the water. If there's someone on the beach I want to impress I let vaccuum do it's thing giving a good view of my equipment.

lmsyhid

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i went swimming a few days ago, and when i got out of the water I was walking and looked down and i could clearly see everything, i kinda waited til i got to my towel and kinda adjusted it, but didnt really care much about it. I know its all natural and I dont see why people have a problem with it. It's just an outline its covered up, whats the problem?

laser90

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Ok guys...I'm going to solve all your problems!

This is the speedo fastskin suit! YOU WILL not have VPL in this one! I have one and I can tell you it's made to compress your muscles SO....it will compress your member to a very compact size.

If you notice none of the swimmers in the Olympics show big bulges...

I have one..I think it looks nice on but my equipment sure does get the squeeze

Attachments

Last edited:

RSMH

Worshipped Member
Media

Ok guys...I'm going to solve all your problems!

This is the speedo fastskin suit! YOU WILL not have VPL in this one! I have one and I can tell you it's made to compress your muscles SO....it will compress your member to a very compact size.

If you notice none of the swimmers in the Olympics show big bulges...

I have one..I think it looks nice on but my equipment sure does get the squeeze

I noticed bulges in the Olympics.