Tallest/shortest person you've had sex with?

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am 5"8 most of the girls I've been with where 5'5-5'8.

My current gf is 5'0 and I FREAKIN LOVE IT!!!! I can walk to the fridge and grab a beer while we have sex! Petite girls rule, oh and she can take it harder and deeper than all others i've been with.

EL_Duderino

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i like the little chicks but i think 5'2 with long legs is usually more doable. i really like doggie and if they are short or have short legs it doesn't work that well since i like to stand at the foot of the bed and lay down the law. =) i think the shortest girl i have been with was 4'11 and the tallest was 6'. I'm 5'11

D_Selmus_Swallow

Account Disabled
Media
Every women I have been with has been 5'3"-5'9". I'm 5'9" barefoot and standing straight.

I'd love to try a smaller, petite girl in the 5'2" and under range. Wouldn't be opposed to taller women but they seem to go for taller guys on the average. Oh well.

Frankg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find that the shorter ones also look for taller guys as if thier trying to kill the runt gene. lol. My 5'0 girl told me I'm one of the shortest she's been with. She usually likes guys between 5'11 and 6'2.

Luckily i'm taller than most of those guys when lying down ;)

tjwright

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My tallest was one of my ex gf's she was 5'10 and my shortest was my other ex she was 5'0 and im 6'4 i didnt care bout tha diffrence tha pussy was good lol

RPM

Experimental Member
Media
Boston, Kuala Lumpur, Stratford-Upon-Avon
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
What's the tallest and shortest person you've been with?
How much was their height a factor in you wanting to be with them?
Did you just want to see what it was like or did he/she just happen to be tall/short?

Tallest, she is 6'2" and a bit on the plump side.

Shortest, she is 4'8" and very petite. A Chinese gal from China who surprisingly enjoyed my size a lot.

Did do another gal who was 4'9" and plus sized. She did not enjoy my size at all.

Their height, none at all, though was wanting to be with the Chinese gal because of her body size.

greatdickismydrug

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Tallest was 6'11", a college basketball player. Had average size cock for his size though about 7" which was fine because once he wrapped his dinner-plate size hands around my waist I was totally turned on. Also, he had a great body; flat stomach, nice arms and pecs, etc. He was only 19 and I was 31. I taught him way more than his basketball coach. Perhaps that is why he spent about 30 seconds in the pros?

shortest guys were about 5' 6" and one who was a tripod, his dick looked like a firehose

(BTW I'm 5'3")