The $10,000 10-inch challenge

Thickshafted

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Pretty big myself but not big enough for this Challenge. Wonder if I started pumping or hydro pumping if I could get there?
Damn. You may not be 10", but that's still a fucking donkey dick you're sporting there! That thing is a fucking BEAST! I bet you hear "not so deep" all the fucking time when you're banging a chick, don't ya?

Reactions: JoeShowAll

Ladavid9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now I know whoever is in charge of this silliness will find some reason for saying this pic isn't real or over 10 inches but that's okay because it is no matter what he says.

Attachments

dickapick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now I know whoever is in charge of this silliness will find some reason for saying this pic isn't real or over 10 inches but that's okay because it is no matter what he says.
2-ish hands wide isn’t 10” or more

JGUIDO

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

What is silly is you trying to pass off a blurry pic that looks edited with an already garbage measurement as legit.

Khegan

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I think it's easy to take for granted how long we've been looking at these things sometimes. We all had to start somewhere.
Unfortunately, there are a number of members here, and elsewhere, that keep insisting that obviously manipulated and incorrectly measured photos are incontrovertible proof of the existence of 10" penises. I'm not saying they don't exist, but when there are multiple people claiming that they have seen multiple ones of that size (or larger, lol), it makes it even more unbelievable since there is still no empirical evidence.

Ladavid9

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is silly is you trying to pass off a blurry pic that looks edited with an already garbage measurement as legit.
See, just like I said. Always a remark like yours. I am 100% positive that if someone did have actual proof of one someone like you would still deny it. This whole thing is a joke.

Excelsus

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am 100% positive that if someone did have actual proof of one someone like you would still deny it.
Maybe, maybe not! So far no one came up with actual proof.
Still you are 100% certain of something you can't know for sure. This is saying a lot more about you than about this thread ;)

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
wdym? even the tape doesn't say 10" lol. unless 8" mark equals 10" mark.

and the 2nd pic, if you really don't see what he did, you are really naive.

Reactions: JGUIDO

dickapick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What a load of crap.
Just like the measurement. I think you sooooo want to believe there are loads of penises out there that range from 10 inches up that you can’t even think this so called measurement is just a load of bollocks

Snakebyte

Superior Member
Media
Just like the measurement. I think you sooooo want to believe there are loads of penises out there that range from 10 inches up that you can’t even think this so called measurement is just a load of bollocks
He's even to dumb to realize that the first picture he posted shows an 8" measurement. The tape literally shows 8" at the tip of the glans. And it's not even correctly measured. Yet he believes it's 10". Can't get any more stupid than that.

Reactions: JGUIDO

MiguelDiazCanel

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So irvine2004fr isn't the winner?
He gained some serious girth and width from whatever PE he has done, probably pumping/clamping. Weird that he had the same length in both his before/after picture, it would make me imagine that 10"nbpel isn't possible without a curve or something...but I think he's 10".