The 50 Likely Biggest Cocks On Lpsg (of 2017)

basque9

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The race is young, I have a huge wager on Galloper in the stretch in category 1 and category 2.

My wager on Galloper was a nomination in categories 1 and 2, in case that was not clear! I still think he will win in the stretch. :):)

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought 3 already included 2?

Nope not necessarily, they will be listed as separate categories and names must be listed separately for each catefory to be counted in those catecories. A man may have a 5 inch hugely girthy penis and another a huge girth plus huge length
This is why listing categories is essential for each listed name to make the 3 lists
If categories are not suggested then I will simply give my best guess on which category they go into by personally listing their names if I have not already come December.

Reactions: 1078735

Nope not necessarily, they will be listed as separate categories and names must be listed separately for each catefory to be counted in those catecories. A man may have a 5 inch hugely girthy penis and another a huge girth plus huge length
This is why listing categories is essential for each listed name to make the 3 lists
If categories are not suggested then I will simply give my best guess on which category they go into by personally listing their names if I have not already come December.

Yeah I've been tagging everyone with a category. I just thought category 3 was the combination of having both length and girth.

The Meat Rod Cometh

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah I've been tagging everyone with a category. I just thought category 3 was the combination of having both length and girth.

It is, but to make the other 2 lists also they have to be listed separately for those lists as Category 3 will be a list by itself.

Reactions: 1078735