The 7 Inch Challenge (0 Dollars Sadly)

schwett

Expert Member
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
this is surprisingly hard to do... get and stay totally hard, hold a ruler at the top of your penis (pressed into your groin for BPEL) and take a picture. i was only able to do it by putting the phone hanging over the edge of a desk, recording a video, and definitely wasn't 100% hard.

but here is ±7" NON bone pressed. i couldn't really get a good bone pressed shot. on a really good day, i'm a hair below 8" BPEL.

5496-nbp.jpg

for reference ... same dick from the side, fully hard. i hate that my dick looks so much skinnier from the top! oval in cross section i suppose!

max.jpg

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
To all the illusory 7 inchers (you know who you are):

If that rulers starts or ends anywhere below the shaft, its BS. If my mouth cant reach it, it doesn't count.

Almost 99% of the pics here have a ruler buried into the fatty padding (fat above the penis area, FAPA) or at the skin where the shaft end.

Whatever part of a dick that can't go into a vagina or anus or mouth doesn't count!

As a general rule, a long penis is a penis in which you can lay two hands and still go up and down the shaft. I call this the hand rule. No ruler needed. Is it a one hander, two hander or a two and above dick? Thats what matters to me and my mouth ;)

Milkdudd

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

If that rulers starts or ends anywhere below the shaft, its BS. If my mouth cant reach it, it doesn't count.

Almost 99% of the pics here have a ruler buried into the fatty padding (fat above the penis area, FAPA) or at the skin where the shaft end.

Whatever part of a dick that can't go into a vagina or anus or mouth doesn't count!

As a general rule, a long penis is a penis in which you can lay two hands and still go up and down the shaft. I call this the hand rule. No ruler needed. Is it a one hander, two hander or a two and above dick? Thats what matters to me and my mouth ;)
I agree with you, mostly, but I have two nitpicks. Firstly, the two hands thing, not everyone has the same sized hands. Even if we're just talking about guys, not including femake hand sizes, they can still vary quite a bit, but you're still right, a well endowed, lengthy penis should support 2 hands woth room to spare.

My main "gripe" I guess, is the bone pressed thing. You're supposed to push the ruler to your lower waist, along the top. That's how science measures penis size, that's the only variable that is consistent with all guys.

Unless you have a seriously big gut that hangs over your waist, the fat pad will be pressed when you're thrusting into someone, thats why it's treated as the "base", its where, no matter how much pudge you have, you're partners body will always touch.

But again, I mostly agree, even with 7in there can be some bullshit

Sherwood D. Likelym

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Milwaukee, Wisconsin, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Measuring for evidence of penis size can be fun. The scientific study of penis size is disappointing. At my advanced age, any rigid cock that I observe is huge. It really doesn't matter whether it is 5.6, 6.4, or over 7 inches long. The erect beauty of a 6.5 inch cock surpasses the rigid mismeasurement that can be perceived by pressing a ruler into a "fatty pad".

dickapick

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In my opinion the bone pressed measurement is the way to go. Because of the reference point. The insertable length is different which is different to the visual length. Some have highly compressible fat, some don’t. No measurement can help you with that unless rulers with a big flat surface mounted in 90 degrees at the zero are invented .. and even then cheaters will find a way to cheat.

My suggestion for the people that want a certain length before all is to ask for pictures of bpel and nbpel and maybe fsl and possible other pictures to get an idea of the real insertable length.

Whatever valid method is chosen .. My conclusion is that 7 inchers are in the minority in this thread. So even at a site dedicated to the large penis it is difficult enough to find them. So they are rarer than the TS and some others want to believe. Probably as rare as science tells us

DickHamburg

Sexy Member
Media
So we can't get a 10 incher. If you can prove you've got at least 7 post it below with measurements. I'm guessing we're going to see quite a few of these as they aren't nearly as rare as people make them out to be, but let's see! If you've got 7 or more post it in this thread with proof of the measurement. Let the race begin.

Attachments

Reactions: DiomedesXVI

Djlex1

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Fort Hood, Texas, United States of America
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I have some pics in your preferred method…what you think??

[photo=large]1308730[/photo]
[photo=large]1308731[/photo][photo=large]1308732[/photo]

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I have some pics in your preferred method…what you think??

[photo=large]1308730[/photo]
[photo=large]1308731[/photo][photo=large]1308732[/photo]

That's pretty nice equipment ;) I definitely find this more believable personally....

D

deleted247400

I agree with you, mostly, but I have two nitpicks. Firstly, the two hands thing, not everyone has the same sized hands. Even if we're just talking about guys, not including femake hand sizes, they can still vary quite a bit, but you're still right, a well endowed, lengthy penis should support 2 hands woth room to spare.

My main "gripe" I guess, is the bone pressed thing. You're supposed to push the ruler to your lower waist, along the top. That's how science measures penis size, that's the only variable that is consistent with all guys.

Unless you have a seriously big gut that hangs over your waist, the fat pad will be pressed when you're thrusting into someone, thats why it's treated as the "base", its where, no matter how much pudge you have, you're partners body will always touch.

But again, I mostly agree, even with 7in there can be some bullshit
Ive always thought someone could make some good money to come up with a universal penis measuring device. My idea would be to have a large tube that has a sliding pin that goes across the opening and goes up and down, so when you slide your cock as far as you can into the tube, that pin gets pushed up and along the outside has the measurements printed, that way you could see how deep you actually can get your cock! Make sense?

Fishsqueezee69

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ive always thought someone could make some good money to come up with a universal penis measuring device. My idea would be to have a large tube that has a sliding pin that goes across the opening and goes up and down, so when you slide your cock as far as you can into the tube, that pin gets pushed up and along the outside has the measurements printed, that way you could see how deep you actually can get your cock! Make sense?

This is a great idea and could have medical applications.

Someone needs to patent this asap.

Mikeinatlanta

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Im actually really surprised how few legitimate 7 inchers have posted. Maybe we just need to give it more time. Funny how everyone has gotten real quite when asked to break out the measuring tape

D

deleted1074483

This is a great idea and could have medical applications.

Someone needs to patent this asap.

there is already something very similar - you can build a dildo using your own cock. I did it for an ex as a birthday pressie (and he's told me more than once he still uses it). You heavily lube your very hard dick up and stick it in a mould filled with (no idea), let it set a bit, then pull out. Then you fill the empty mould up with medical latex. But you can push in literally as far as you possibly can.

Reactions: Sherwood D. Likelym
D

deleted1074483

That's pretty nice equipment ;) I definitely find this more believable personally....

except you need to define how the two hands are measured?? like these pix held underneath the length is always greater, but you'd need good dexterity to put your own hands, palm down, along the top length of your dick AND then take a pic;-)

Reactions: Djlex1