The A-SPOT! Why some women like it deep!

Hugh G. Rection

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Now this was an interesting read. Ladies ever wonder why you like when a cock touches the very bottom of your pussy? Desmond Morris: The Clitoris, A-Spot, G-Spot and U-Spot
I have had a girlfriend who liked it as deep as I could go, she would then lock her legs there and then put gentle pressure on the back of her pussy and it gave her the craziest o's ever. Apparently there is a spot just behind the cervix called the fornix which is similar to the male's prostate gland! They call it the A-spot or [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Univers, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Univers, sans-serif]Anterior Fornix Erogenous Zone.

Now you know.
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Great article.
I think they should put it on the outside of condom boxes like health warnings on cigarette boxes.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The A-Spot. The G-Spot? When the cream begins to flow and the sheets are soaking wet i call that a river of love. Never mind the spots.

B_superlarge

Experimental Member
Media
Hmm thanks for adding that's pretty interesting. I have also read that the penis can slip under the cervix sometimes and touch the fornix.

When a woman is fully aroused/expanded her cervix will tilt mostly out of the way. Some contact can still be made in angle, or from big girth, but getting by it is typical. There are some women whose cervixes aren't set correctly and therefore even when tilted it's not out of the way as much as it is in most women.

UpwardCurve

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am a virgin, which sucks, but I am really excited about this, because I heard penises that curve upwards and are long can reach this spot. Anyone hear somthing similar? my first post on this site by the way :wink:

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
They moved it? Dang.

LOL :biggrin1:. Yeah I've given up on trying to figure out the right names for everything. I have a super sensitive spot towards the back toward the top. Cervix, fornix, cervical bridge, yayaya. I dunno really. We call it my magic spot. I lovvvve it:smile:.

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol, how long inside are we talking about, because yesterday I did this and she didnt move or wanted to keep going as she was satisfied.

lostmymind

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well that explains a few things! :redface:

Is there a diagram or PowerPoint presentation for this? (hey, I'm a visual learner, what can I say?)

Hugh G. Rection

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't think all women get off of that feeling they all like different stuff from my experience. But it explains the ones that do:biggrin1:. Some girls have really deep pussies so it might explain why some need a huge dick to satisfy them..