The beauty that is...

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
A little bizzare but... I just want to show my love for the female orgasm.

Yes i know it is nothing new and we have all been there but it is pure magic. That beautiful feeling of warmth and energy circulating your entire body, your eyes rolling back, your back arching, toes curling and your fingers grabbing for anything close as you feel your pussy starting to tighten as it all builds up and you run short of breath...

Then suddenly ..BANG...every muscle in you have releases, you take in a huge breath of air to fill your empty lungs and then the short sharp gasps for air as you enjoy the energy flowing reaching every inch of your skin making it tingle. And your pussy, well, she is still so wet and sensitive that the slightest movement or touch sets her quivering.

Then you lay there as your body recovers. Breathing heavy knowing soon that it will return to normal, you get a chill as your skin stops tingling and you feel the air brushing against you again and you can feel your juices dripping form you hot, sweaty body.... Euphoria at its best

Anyway i should explain...While single i have decided to playing with and experimenting with my orgasms, improving, learning and listening to my body telling me what it wants and desires.

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The best orgasms I have put me to sleep. There is nothing that I like more than an amazing, sleep-inducing orgasm followed by a long nap on a Saturday afternoon. I spend so much of my time in my head not paying attention to my body that an orgasm and a nap are just about the most physically pleasurable things to me.

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You tell it, Lee. Nothing in the world quite like a good cum :biggrin1:

A little bizzare but... I just want to show my love for the female orgasm.

Yes i know it is nothing new and we have all been there but it is pure magic. That beautiful feeling of warmth and energy circulating your entire body, your eyes rolling back, your back arching, toes curling and your fingers grabbing for anything close as you feel your pussy starting to tighten as it all builds up and you run short of breath...

Then suddenly ..BANG...every muscle in you have releases, you take in a huge breath of air to fill your empty lungs and then the short sharp gasps for air as you enjoy the energy flowing reaching every inch of your skin making it tingle. And your pussy, well, she is still so wet and sensitive that the slightest movement or touch sets her quivering.

Then you lay there as your body recovers. Breathing heavy knowing soon that it will return to normal, you get a chill as your skin stops tingling and you feel the air brushing against you again and you can feel your juices dripping form you hot, sweaty body.... Euphoria at its best

Anyway i should explain...While single i have decided to playing with and experimenting with my orgasms, improving, learning and listening to my body telling me what it wants and desires.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You should write erotica. :smile:

If I may ask, did you describe a vaginal or clitoral orgasm? That reaction is very similar to my own during vaginal orgasms. My clitoral orgasms are different: shallow breathing as opposed to the deeper breaths during vaginal orgasms.

edit: kudos to you for using the time to your best advantage.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media

If I may ask, did you describe a vaginal or clitoral orgasm? That reaction is very similar to my own during vaginal orgasms. My clitoral orgasms are different: shallow breathing as opposed to the deeper breaths during vaginal orgasms.

Clit for now.. I still have work to do on achieving that perfect vaginal orgasm (if it exsists)..and i do love my erotica :tongue:

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah, it reminded me of my vaginals as well. How 'bout that moment when the dam breaks and all that pressure releases and suddenly the vibrations are everywhere. Definitely my fave.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Everyone Knows The Female Orgasm Is Just Like The Lock Ness Monster ,tooth Fairy And Easter Bunny

I don't remember learning about the female orgasm at the same time I believed in the Tooth Fairy.

That knowledge came later and was more intensely satisfying than the quarter left under my pillow. :biggrin1: