The Clintons

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
They are both full of shit. All politicians are cheats and liars and scammers and crooks in my books.

That's true to some extent... but that's what we have to work with.
In the end we all have to choose between a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich. But at least a douche is supposed to get rid of blockage and clean shit out. :wink:

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
They are both full of shit. All politicians are cheats and liars and scammers and crooks in my books.

Cheats and scammers? Maybe, maybe not, but all politicians are liars. Now before everyone gets on my case, here is why I say that. There are two types of liars, the blatant and those who do it by process of omission.

Blatant Liars - No explanation needed. I think we all know and understand these type.

Liars by process of omission - Now even the most honest of people are guilty of this. I am going to sight Senator Henry Hyde as example. Senator Hyde lead the witch hunt in Whitewater and when Kenneth Star sent the focus of the investigation to infidelity, Hyde jumped on it, calling for President Clinton to be impeached. Hyde calmed down when it had come out that he had not only had an affair, but ended his marriage due to said affair. Does that make him any better because he chose to omit that detail about him?

In political arenas, the judge is often just as much criminal as the one he is judging, the "judge" just chose not to mention his crime. Basically a prize hypocrit.

As Americans, we know this is the way it goes in politics and you just hope you go for the best one with the least amount of lying. I will take someone who lies by process of omission over a duplicitous liar any day.

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Politics are basically evil not matter what system . In my book capitalism is evil like communism . All political systems even when they created with good intentions are ultimately use to do evil . Are used to have dominion of others , to exploit the poor , to control de masses.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Politics are basically evil not matter what system . In my book capitalism is evil like communism . All political systems even when they created with good intentions are ultimately use to do evil . Are used to have dominion of others , to exploit the poor , to control de masses.

Theories and practices are not intrinsically evil. It's we faulty humans that turn these things evil by their abuse. Politics is no different.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would agree with you to a point. I recall when President Ford came into the fray, a lot of people thought he couldn't do it do to inexperience. Do you think that maybe the nation (Democrat and Republican) are just so hungry for change that Obama is the last hope for true new change?

Of the Democrat candidates, he is the whitest sheet regarding federal politics. A few legislative initiatives, but none to major, no known deep relationship towards a special industrial branch or company. So clearly he appears to be the most credible for voters who seek a change from lobbyism.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And that's the other thing, earlier today, a news guy sits down with OBama to discuss his father. The Kenyan that spent a lifetime of having multiple wives and children. Either a worthless, good for nothing, con man who never was around long enough to raise anything he brought into the world. I don't know, maybe OBama saw that and went the other way not trying to be his father in that regard, then again, that gene/characteristic might very well be the gift his old man gave him, "the devil's charm", the ladies rollback on their backs with their legs in the air with their freak on ? And in that case politics is right up his alley, no accountability, only the spin you can charm the people with to get to the next level of government ? Others in awe of his command of the vocabulary and dynamics and power in his speech. The truly desperate would follow him to the end of the earth, but would they be any better off for it at the end of the journey/day. Then we have Kerry's ex-running mate, the lawyer from NC, Edwards. The only thing we haven't got in that lineup is a tin man (aluminum siding salesman for those who are too young, I guess in more recent years, they are called vinyl siding contractors/traveling irishmen ?) or used car salesman.

The other side of the coin are the Republicans, who do we turn this mess over to next ?

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Of the Democrat candidates, he is the whitest sheet regarding federal politics. A few legislative initiatives, but none to major, no known deep relationship towards a special industrial branch or company. So clearly he appears to be the most credible for voters who seek a change from lobbyism.

Agreed.

Claire? I wold love to just talk politics and the like with you for an afternoon over coffee. If you are ever in the neighborhood, I'll meet you at a little indy coffee shop I know in Duvall and it's on. :smile:

I love your posts and your opinions.

Fire Agate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
frankly im sick and tired of both clintons and bushes being in office. lets get a new guy in there already, shit!

Edison

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree with Fire Agate. I just don't want to see a third election in a row predetermined by someone behind the scenes again. :mad:

like2playwbd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I personally will vote for Clinton, as revenge for Bush.
Hmm, I need a bumper sticker that says that!

I also like Obama but after living in the south for a while I do not think he is electable.

D

deleted15807

She faces the double standard for women. Tough, driven working woman comes off as cold, cruel, and power hungry. But a man acting the same way is considered gifted, strong, and smart.

You are correct here. There is no male corollary to the word 'bitch'. And Hillary was infamously referred to as a 'bitch' during a McCain speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLQGWpRVA7o

And the sad part is they all laughed. Is this the new America?

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
She faces the double standard for women. Tough, driven working woman comes off as cold, cruel, and power hungry. But a man acting the same way is considered gifted, strong, and smart./quote]

You are correct here. There is no male corollary to the word 'bitch'. And Hillary was infamously referred to as a 'bitch' during a McCain speech.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLQGWpRVA7o

And the sad part is they all laughed. Is this the new America?

I love you Sargon
You, Monster and me is my fantasy of the day

xxx

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The longer this goes on, the more I wish to see an Obama/Clinton ticket as the final result. The two of them together as potential Proesident & Vice would be great. Combine a lil' experience, as well as some fresh eyes on the subject matter.

D

deleted15807

Like it or not, the Clintons are both chameleons. Not much to admire.

Bullshit. There is a lot to admire. You should read Alan Greenspans new book in which he PRAISES Clinton.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/09/14/AR2007091402451_pf.html

While condemning Democrats, too, for rampant federal spending, he offers Bill Clinton an exemption. The former president emerges as the political hero of "The Age of Turbulence: Adventures in a New World," Greenspan's 531-page memoir, which is being published Monday.

But he expresses deep disappointment with Bush. "My biggest frustration remained the president's unwillingness to wield his veto against out-of-control spending," Greenspan writes. "Not exercising the veto power became a hallmark of the Bush presidency. . . . To my mind, Bush's collaborate-don't-confront approach was a major mistake."

Greenspan accuses the Republicans who presided over the party's majority in the House until last year of being too eager to tolerate excessive federal spending in exchange for political opportunity.

The Republicans, he says, deserved to lose control of the Senate and House in last year's elections. "The Republicans in Congress lost their way," Greenspan writes. "They swapped principle for power. They ended up with neither."

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
And I LUV u2!! :biggrin1:

You are the business sexy guy!!

Just wait until I get our budget approval for that luxury private yacht - that dinner for 3 thread - then you, Monster, me and Hellboy are off for an orgy on the high seas!!

I know dinner for 3 only but fuck the rules!!

:biggrin1:

D

deleted15807

Damien J

Can't wait for that voyage to paradise out beyond the sea.