The Coliseum (GRAPHIC SHORT)

Odyssey Land

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello everyone, this will be my very first time posting in the erotic stories section and hopefully not my last. What I have for you is probably something your're not used to seeing nor reading in this section. But if you enjoy the Ancient Stories of Greek and Roman society infused with GRAPHIC HOMOEROTICISM perhaps this short tale is for you. Below you will find a story I concocted myself based on the AI images we created on another thhread. Below you will find both video/audio and text versions of the story. I highly recommend choosing the video version but don't blame me if you cum in your pants lol. I welcome your feedback. Your responses will influence whether a part two will be posted.

Warning: GRAPHIC LANGUAGE (Audio on)
copy_7BFF8411-441C-4372-B929-636BE3FAC03A.mov

It’s Ancient Rome at the coliseum and the natives have gathered to view the latest batch of challengers to the King’s Champion as wagers are made. Gamblers line up to inspect everything from the fighter’s height , weight, and battle scars to the quality of the fighter’s muscle and stamina. Meanwhile some among the natives have other plans in mind. You see these deviants see this day as the perfect opportunity to fondle the meaty cocks and finger the assholes of the young muscled warriors.

It creates such a frenzy that it's done in plain sight. One by one natives line up, pushing through the crowds for thier chance to spread the fighters assholes for close inspection while other simultaneously stroke the fighter's thick veiny cocks. The ass fingering and cock stroking of the fighters is intense as some of the fighters are seen ejaculating huge gushes of thick milky cum. Some of the deviant natives rush towards the pre cumming cocks in the hopes of swallowing just a morsel, for they believe a warrior's cum will bring them strength, vitality, and long life.

The fighters know this is custom practice and remain quiet and composed as the indignities unfold. Instead they look forward to tomorrow’s events before the King and his royal court. The possibility for riches , freedom, and most importantly - valor, is too great to be bothered by a few moments of buggery.

- End of pt1

Cloud Haze

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hello everyone, this will be my very first time posting in the erotic stories section and hopefully not my last. What I have for you is probably something your're not used to seeing nor reading in this section. But if you enjoy the Ancient Stories of Greek and Roman society infused with GRAPHIC HOMOEROTICISM perhaps this short tale is for you. Below you will find a story I concocted myself based on the AI images we created on another thhread. Below you will find both video/audio and text versions of the story. I highly recommend choosing the video version but don't blame me if you cum in your pants lol. I welcome your feedback. Your responses will influence whether a part two will be posted.

View attachment 114290671

It’s Ancient Rome at the coliseum and the natives have gathered to view the latest batch of challengers to the King’s Champion as wagers are made. Gamblers line up to inspect everything from the fighter’s height , weight, and battle scars to the quality of the fighter’s muscle and stamina. Meanwhile some among the natives have other plans in mind. You see these deviants see this day as the perfect opportunity to fondle the meaty cocks and finger the assholes of the young muscled warriors.

It creates such a frenzy that it's done in plain sight. One by one natives line up, pushing through the crowds for thier chance to spread the fighters assholes for close inspection while other simultaneously stroke the fighter's thick veiny cocks. The ass fingering and cock stroking of the fighters is intense as some of the fighters are seen ejaculating huge gushes of thick milky cum. Some of the deviant natives rush towards the pre cumming cocks in the hopes of swallowing just a morsel, for they believe a warrior's cum will bring them strength, vitality, and long life.

The fighters know this is custom practice and remain quiet and composed as the indignities unfold. Instead they look forward to tomorrow’s events before the King and his royal court. The possibility for riches , freedom, and most importantly - valor, is too great to be bothered by a few moments of buggery.

- End of pt1

Your story made my loins quiver. :eek:

In a year and a half, you'll be living in a multi million doallar mansion with movies like these.

I mean you ain't gonna get stuff like this from SeanCody, Brandt'sBoys or Gayhoopla. Actually rumor has it, Gayhoopla is falling like ancient Rome.

The fantasy where gamblers/natives are allowed to attend an inspection pre-show and grope the athletes/warriors as a standard custom..... I mean gurl, I about fainted.

And being allowed to pile-drive your fingers into an athletes asshole to force out warrior DNA....... I mean you probably could have charged me $100 to watch part one.

Gurl I'm getting sweaty under my plastic wig. Let me go clean up right quick. :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Odyssey Land

rockmusl1

Loved Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

View attachment 114290671

- End of pt1
Fantastic!

• Love
Reactions: Odyssey Land