Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
Oh, and @marriedasian made me puke a lil with that shit about how men have to deal women screaming rape just to do it.

That's a big pile of bullshit and that misogynistic shit needs to be called out.

What a worthless tool.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, and @marriedasian made me puke a lil with that shit about how men have to deal women screaming rape just to do it.

That's a big pile of bullshit and that misogynistic shit needs to be called out.

What a worthless tool.
That was the ‘inspiration ‘ to my first reply. Probably should have replied to that post to avoid any confusion. Never said I was smart.

Rockford Tyson

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
While discussing this with a fellow poster it dawned on me that while much of the population from this site is considerably more open-minded than most, unrestrained female sexuality still seems to be viewed with much trepidation by the general public. We're encouraged to be sexual creatures but within certain boundaries set by religion, social mores and media. Historically speaking almost all restrictions on sexual behaviour were imposed on women and the supposed link between female sexuality and evil are well known. Take your pick: inquisition, Salem witch trials and the "witches' teat", fundamental Islam and Christianity...and so forth.

We are freer to communicate our sexuality now but I think we still have a long way to go. Are we still beholden to ancient taboos? Are we still not vocal enough about what we want? Are we being ignored?

I wonder how much this fear factors into the sexual habits of women and men.

Thoughts?

I am not afraid at all. I wish more women would sit on my 8" but few do. Guys far more willing to do that.

Stopping in to say, I appreciate the replies Sagittarius got in the thread he started in AASM which he started as a "piggyback" to this thread.

I can't post there, so I'm throwing some props to the fellas who replied with common sense and gave me a kernel of hope for our species.

That's actually a very reassuring thread if you just put a couple of lost-cause misogynists on ignore.

3HandsfulofDick

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I will tell you women like I told my female barber “You Women are the scum of the earth”

“.Why you say that”

“Because y’all are GREAT at being sneaky”

You see us men are dumb... we reall
y are...A woman can catch a man in a lie just like that..

“Where the hell were you”?

“ I was over Richard”s”...now she knows you are lying because she drove by Richard”s and your car wasn’t there...Plus Richard”s dumb ass too stupid to know he is being questioned ... Try that on a woman...A woman will have her story straight before she walks through the fuckin door...

“Where the fuck were you “

“ I was at Susan”s house”.. We could call Susan and she will back her girl up to the fullest.. tell the same lie almost verbatim...

i will tell you like I told my barber “If you are doing everything for your Man (cook...clean... suck and fuck him on demand) and he still disrespects and cheat on you, GO FIND SOME SiDE DICK...If he can have a side piece why can’t you have side dick...Of course you are hurt to come home and find another woman in your bed... Just imagine the shoe on the other foot... he comes home and sees you being fucked in a way he has never done... It will hurt him far more than you ever will think (especially if the guy has a bigger dick)...See ladies you hold all the cards it’s up to you on how you play them...

I’m a firm believer in “ it’s not what you do it’s how you do it...

As I said before, putting misogynists on Ignore can only improve the conversation. And I'm not clear how his problems belong in the Women's Issues forum anyway.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Juiceypeen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
As far as i can tell women are without doubt being ignored. Being dismissed. And men in general have a very deep misunderstanding of women and sexuality in general. Same goes for a large portion of women. It's extremely odd because it's a relatively easy thing to understand. And by that i mean understanding why women and their sexuality is misunderstood. Logic and morality.

No matter how much over the years i've pointed out how disconnected we are from both those things. It very rarely seems to spark with most people.

Before you can be logical about something. Logical about any topic. About any group. You first have to care. Care about the positive outcome of a thing and/or the well being of people. It's why narassists make terrible politicians. The core part of being one is that your goal is the well being of those who voted for you. Without morality, there is no logic.

Not caring is worse than most people think. Because it negatively effects how logical a person can be.

Men generally don't understand women and women's sexuality because men generally don't care. When you don't care about something or someone learning about them becomes either extremely difficult or impossible. You could have facts staring you in the face and still totally miss them or evaluate that those facts should be dismissed. Making the majority of the people who do that massively more ignorant and illogical than before.

So much so that things that are easy to understand. Becomes extremely difficult or impossible to understand.

It's not the fault of women in the know. It doesn't matter how much women talk about it. How many times women or men make the point. If people don't care. They have much less of a chance of being logical about it.

Reactions: ArtAppreciation

BreezSteez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
much of the population from this site is considerably more open-minded than most

In my new, limited, and recent experience here, I would say it all depends on which side of the fence you're standing. Just as with any other place, echo chambers are abound. Cliques form mainly to reaffirm ones own beliefs, such is the nature of groupthink.

As far as women may appear to have come, this is still a patriarchal, male dominated society whereby the ruling group sets the standards for what they deem acceptable at any given time. It ain't ok til they say it's ok and then it's, "damn you! how dare you not agree with this or that moral stance!"

As welcoming as it may seem, to someone who's identity/personality has been considered "appropriate", this site is predominantly male and gay male. Therefore the gaze and overall themes of the site are seen through the perspective of gay male interests. Of course, in the interest of "acceptance", they'll allow the existence of outright and blatant female sexuality... etched out in a small corner. Which is absolutely fine, it's part of what makes the nation great. However, it would be interesting to find out if there are equivalent places out there in size and popularity that are primarily accommodating to women and particularly gay women.

**These are just my thoughts and opinions, not meant to offend anyone or instigate a negative response. Please and thank you.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
In my new, limited, and recent experience here, I would say it all depends on which side of the fence you're standing. Just as with any other place, echo chambers are abound. Cliques form mainly to reaffirm ones own beliefs, such is the nature of groupthink.

As far as women may appear to have come, this is still a patriarchal, male dominated society whereby the ruling group sets the standards for what they deem acceptable at any given time. It ain't ok til they say it's ok and then it's, "damn you! how dare you not agree with this or that moral stance!"

As welcoming as it may seem, to someone who's identity/personality has been considered "appropriate", this site is predominantly male and gay male. Therefore the gaze and overall themes of the site are seen through the perspective of gay male interests. Of course, in the interest of "acceptance", they'll allow the existence of outright and blatant female sexuality... etched out in a small corner. Which is absolutely fine, it's part of what makes the nation great. However, it would be interesting to find out if there are equivalent places out there in size and popularity that are primarily accommodating to women and particularly gay women.

**These are just my thoughts and opinions, not meant to offend anyone or instigate a negative response. Please and thank you.

Hey now, don't assume that because you got called out a tad in the Random Thoughts thread in this section that you aren't welcome.

Groupthink isn't happening here, believe it or not. Every woman here has had a disagreement with me at one point or another. We've gained respect from one another for being able to discuss those moments without becoming hostile. Has it happened a time or two and ended in a flounce of epic or not so epic proportions? Sure. 9 times out of 10 if I have a disagreement with one of these women it can be resolved without a flounce/flame war.

I have a feeling that one of two things is happening here. Either you've been lurking for awhile and think you know more than you do about this community, or you're as new as your sign up date indicates and you're making lots of assumptions based on very little information.

BreezSteez

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Ok, I appreciate the reply. For the record, I've not been hostile towards anyone but I've received significant hostility in a short amount of time. I make no assumptions, perhaps assessments. Have a great day!

**This is a genuine expression of my thoughts. Sarcasm is a huge part of my personality and I never get to express myself that way in person, cuz, ykno, people's lil feelings n shit. I thought forums would be a safe space for my sardonic creativity to flourish but, potentially no. Either way, I mean no harm and I come in peace.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Addressing groupthink/echo chambers widely, I’d say that the Net itself breeds such faster than physical spaces.
Start with the name of this forum. Large Penis Support Group.
Well, that’s going to draw people who have some interest in penises. Some have an avid dislike for possessors of vaginas.
Then it made the rounds of sites like Cracked.
So you get people interested in humor in many forms. Some with little interest in penises.

Groupthink is the way of the Net, and my experiences are that the ladies here do the best we can to limit that. We do have a lot of common ground, and that’s where we gather.
Some choose to congregate together.

Some “women” on the site aren’t. This, too, is the Way of the Net.
Some are sex workers trawling for clients. (Same with some men. See the OnlyFans sludge.)

It is a chance to be a different “you.” (I, a cis woman, interact with more humans on the Net than I ever could in real life. My physicality isn’t in the way here. Typing doesn’t stutter or lisp, unless you make it do so, shyness is easier overcome.)
You can try being a better you (wow, wouldn’t that be cool?), buuuttttt.....Way of the Net.

What you won’t get from the women is HiveMind. Watch the small differences that make each poster unique. See where we have some back and forth (not the poster, the discussion) about how a situation is different for each of us. See where the hot buttons are.
Some women care about size, and they have random hook ups, or did. Some are with their high school sweetheart. Some have had very few male partners. Some, many.
Most are clear that size of the peen is secondary to the size of the mind, the metaphorical heart, their compassion, humor....you know the drill.

We might be busy as bees, but we have no queen, size or otherwise.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
The pattern of likes, responses and consistent posters would give an indication of hive mind, js. **this is not directed towards anyone personally or meant to be argumentative

Is this your first month online or something?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Meh.

Peeps dropping accusations of hive mind, group think, or echo chamber are all cranky cuz their personal echo chamber is under represented on a given site.

Cuz not being liked is always someone else's fault/flawed way of thinking.

Call_Me_Dave

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Meh.

Peeps dropping accusations of hive mind, group think, or echo chamber are all cranky cuz their personal echo chamber is under represented on a given site.

Cuz not being liked is always someone else's fault/flawed way of thinking.
Hive mind: Anyone likes anything someone else wrote.