The "i need an answer" thread!

D_Andreas Sukov

Account Disabled
Media
I thought it would be good to have a thread where people can post small, simple questions they need the answer to instead of thread coming up for it."

Why is coffee called Joe? I dont get that.

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's an american nickname for black coffee. Some say that it came from an old song called "Old Black Joe."
My question... Why do people start threads without first doing a search to see of one already exists?

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Because it's easier.

I heard the cup of Joe thing was from the French 'chaud' (pronounced 'show')... it certainly isn't from that navy guy as the expression pre-dates him.

I don't have a question. :tongue:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What is the best way of clearing up one's sinuses?
Mass tissue paper and medicinal tea just ain't doin' it.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why does my leftball hangs lower then my right one?

Try this: "Nearly all men have one testicle that hangs lower than the other one. Scientists think this may be so that they don't hit against each other. It can be either the left or the right that hangs lower, but in 85% of men, it is the left one."

Or that.

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Try this: "Nearly all men have one testicle that hangs lower than the other one. Scientists think this may be so that they don't hit against each other. It can be either the left or the right that hangs lower, but in 85% of men, it is the left one."

Or that.

Thanks, but we can conclude we still don't know... I think my life has a new purpose and that is to find an answer to that question! Queeste, here I come! :rolleyes:

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I never got a clear answer on my question.. or I was too lazy to look around on here... But Why does my leftball hangs lower then my right one?

I was told this... because it is warmer than the other, your 'nuts' get closer to your body as you probably know when its colder.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find that the space that the lower testicle provides allows the meat to have a place to rest when it gets all bunched up with the potatoes.

It's bad enough to have to scrape up a nutsac of of your thighs, if both of my nuts hung low, I would have to use both hands to do it. lol!

D

deleted3782

Why do gymfresh and discoboy both images of eyes in their avatars? Is there deeper meaning involved in their mutual interest in this thread?

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why do gymfresh and discoboy both images of eyes in their avatars? Is there deeper meaning involved in their mutual interest in this thread?
If you see one eye, it's a sign of being watched. If you see two eyes, it's a sign of blatant paranoia.:rolleyes::biggrin1:

Here you go, Disco.
Thank y'a, laddy.

lopo2000

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, some questions from me, probably dumb ones...

1) How do you differentiate between the Whites in Australia and in America, other than their accent? Are there are physical differences, or something?

2) Why do classic cartoons like to make storylines where the main characters are always beaten up or 'bullied' by almost virtually other things in the cartoon itself? Such as Donald Duck is slapped, kicked, wrapped around by a thin mattress when he tried to set it up in a guess room...

nudeyorker

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, some questions from me, probably dumb ones...

1) How do you differentiate between the Whites in Australia and in America, other than their accent? Are there are physical differences, or something?
No same thing; except from my experience they are much more refined and polite than Americans.
2) Why do classic cartoons like to make storylines where the main characters are always beaten up or 'bullied' by almost virtually other things in the cartoon itself? Such as Donald Duck is slapped, kicked, wrapped around by a thin mattress when he tried to set it up in a guess room...
Because they always want you to root for the hero. They use the same formula in movies and television sitcoms.